Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsPuoaktoAw&feature=player_embedded#!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  2. I went to Tuk Com today to find a nice scanner. Naturally, they don't have any. The ones they have are over 3 times the price in the USA. I almost bought one in USA and brought it over on the plane but they were all 110 and not 110-240 V. I am really looking to find a good scanner in Thailand. I don't mind driving to Bangkok to find it. The one I really like is the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500. Anyone seen this in any mall or store? Thanks.

    • 22 replies
    • 6.1k views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    They are already selling them online and the good seats are filling up. If you want to see it opening weekend, you might want to book in advance as if history tells anything, this will be just as hot an item as before. I went to see the last on in Bangkok and we got there 3 hours early and had to sit in the front row. So, this time I booked early and in advance so I'll be able to enjoy the next to last movie in this fantastic series!

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was really impressed with this kid. Watch the video. It is pretty amazing. I wish I had his tenacity when I was 30. http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/11/fourteen_year-old_michigan_stu.html?f=most-commented-24h-5%3Fbctid%3D665136199001%3Fbctid%3D665136199001

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. Guest ganymede_jomtien
    Started by Guest ganymede_jomtien,

    Ganymede Bar & Residence, located in the heart of Jomtien Complex announces a major expansion into adjacent buildings. Opening in December 2010 will be their new Karaoke Lounge featuring both public & private rooms. The Karaoke Lounge will be located in the building next to Ganymede Bar. Also opening in December 2010 will be Ganymede Sauna, located directly behind Ganymede Bar. The Sauna will include both Wet & Dry Sauna Rooms, Indoor Pool, Massage Rooms, Relaxation Areas and a Bar. Ganymede Residence will be expanding by adding eight more rooms (above the Sauna) in early 2011. Additional expansion is expected before the 2011/12 High Season and wi…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  6. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    The management and staff of Eros go go bar are working on improvements for the bar every day. Now we have a webiste, come and visit us. http://www.erosboybar.com/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING While I was studying in America, Thanksgiving and its customs became one of my favorite holidays there. A celebration of "thanks" for all the good things received. To share my thanks, I wish to invite all to drop by Thanksgiving evening, 25 November, and enjoy some apple crisp (while the supply lasts). This was a traditional Thanksgiving dessert in Delaware on the east coast of the USA where I was studying. Hope to see you all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    What were the first bars in Boyztown? I remember that a history of this area was written somewhere. Does anyone have a link?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been told that the new Flamingo Apartments are to open soon and most likely in the next month. They are busy working hard to get this place up to par. I am interested in seeing how well they redo the place.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    It looks like traffic is picking up in all the bars and gogo establisments in Soi Sunee. After walking around for a few hours every place had customers and many were almost full. It looks like High Season is here! Don't miss the fun. Jump on a place (if you are not already in Thailand) and head to LOS. The boys are waiting and you are needed to help make this the best high season ever!

    • 14 replies
    • 3.3k views
  11. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    US Embassy in Pattaya Wednesday December 1st Dear Pattaya area American Citizens, The Consular Section of the American Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of the time and place for the previously scheduled consular outreach visit to Pattaya on December 1, 2010. Please come if you can! Consular staff will be available to provide services on: Wednesday, December 1, 2010 from 10:00 to 14:00 at the Dusit Thani Pattaya, at 240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, 20150, Thailand. Telephone: 03-842-5611. E-mail: dtpa@dusit.com An announcement for the next consular outreach visits to Phuket and Korat will be made shortly. The next two outr…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Guest LChicago
    Started by Guest LChicago,

    I am trying to decide if I should fill my prescription up before I leave the states or if I should wait until I get to Thailand to get 30 tablets. Are the costs going to be more or less in Thailand? My last trip I got the gel packs and did not like them so I am only looking for the pills.

    • 4 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    Am here in Thailand and looking at the gold market as a possible investment. Just returned from the states where some of the financial talking heads are saying that gold can hit $2,000 or $3,000 per ounce in the not too distant future. Anyone have any advice, opinions, insights, experiences? EFT's? Gold bars? Jewelery? Coins? Are all gold shops the same in this regard? Of course, to paraphrase Harry Truman: if you took all the economists in the world and laid them end to end, they ALL would point in a different direction.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    From Pattaya Times, this feature story about SPICE Magazine and an unauthorized "fake" Thai SPICE.... The real Thailand SPICE! magazine on the left and the copied version on the right. Note the Issue numbers, ISSN bar code almost exact name and layout make the counterfeit copy look like the next issue of the official magazine. http://pattaya-times.com/a6410-police-crack-down-on-distribution-of-bogus-magazine A police investigation in Pattaya has discovered that a leading entertainment magazine printed and produced in Pattaya and distributed all over Thailand has been illegally copied and distributed under a different, but very similar name. Police have cau…

    • 7 replies
    • 3.4k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    If you are like me, I love The Beatles. I love listening to them and I have wanted their full collection for years. I have patiently waited for their collection on ITunes. It is now live. You can purchase every song from the Beatles collection. I have already purchased and downloaded the set and have really enjoyed listening to it.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    From the November Famous Bar newsletter (below). Famous Bar is the new ladyboy bar on Soi VC. Even if you don't like ladyboys this is probably a good night to check out the bar since 1) there is free food 2) the ladyboys are sure to be less agrerssive in traditional Thai garb. Lita emphasized that the entire GLBT is welcome. This is NOT just for Famous Bar regulars. The Famous Bar Full Moon Party Series continues on Loy Krathong! Loy Krathong is many people's favorite Thai holiday which occurs on the night of the November full moon. This year Loy Krathong is celebrated on Sunday, November 21st. The Famous Bar girls will be we…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    What plans do you have for Loy Kratong Festival for this Sunday, Nov. 21. Are there some great parties going on around Thailand?

  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was at Street Life and noticed they were having a Thanksgiving special. If it is going to be anything like the old Amore, it will be a great meal. I also see that Richard's in Bangkok has a special for Thanksgiving. Any other places that are going to have full menus for this special day?

  19. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I'm thinking about the cases where people might be trying to take photographs of people in their room, often at night. Are there any tips for getting good quality results? I notice all the photography books tend to recommend solutions which may involve carrying bulky lighting equipment, which isn't really desirable for the tourist. So how to get the best results, with a good quality compact camera at night? I might just carry about 500g of extra lighting equipment, if the results would be better. Right now, I just use a flash on the red eye setting.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in Thailand. If you have not met Jomtien in person, he is not only a great guy but one of the funniest guys around. He is also great to all the boys he is with and a true gentleman! Happy Birthday to my good friend Jomtien! I can't wait for the party! I bought a special outfit just for you and can't wait to sing you Happy Birthday!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    In View Talay 6 there was only one market. The owner was not friendly. Never said Thank You. Never smiled. Often had to wait and ask her to get her off her computer to tally up your bill and pay which she did begrudgingly. You had to remove shoes. It was a thorn in my side when I visited the shop if something was needed that I didn't want to walk out of the building to get. When I went a yesterday, I took my shoes off and she said, "You don't have to take shoes off anymore. We had new shop open and now I need more customers." I thought odd as I didn't even see the shop when I arrived and would not have known it had she not mentioned it. I got a few sodas and …

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  22. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    The topic title says it all. How do you edit the Topic Title?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    The very lowest (according to Delta) that one can get a upgradeable fare to gay old Thailand is 3200 USD if you plane departs from the USA. Even those fares are hard to come by and most of them are in the 3600 UDS range. For that rate, it is almost just as cheap to buy a full First Class on Thai Air out of LA. They were recently going for around 4,000 USD. With planes being packed for the holiday and a busy expected high season, if you want an upgradeable fare, it is best to book as far in advance as you can. Also, the new Delta website sucks. If one can find a way to search for upgradable fares, please let me know. I have yet to find it on the new site but…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.6k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    As I have been told by friends that this place is a must go, I plan to head there today to give it a try. I'll report back on my meal. Are there any recommendations for sandwiches. I like just about anything except Pastrami.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    Congratulations Traveler Jim on your entry into the Miss International Queen Contest in Pattaya sponsored by Tiffanys. I am so proud of you! I knew you had it in your and I'll be in attendance cheering for you! http://www.missinternationalqueen.com/ The 6th annual Miss International Queen pageant is scheduled to be held in the beautiful city of Pattaya, Thailand on November 14th -19th, 2010. Striving to advance and support today

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.