Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Now that all preparatory expenses have been submitted, the following is a brief report of the successful TAKE CARE!! fundraising event at Le Caf
-
Xmas Party at Yaya on Friday Night. Don't forget! I heard Santa will be there!
-
From our house to yours........Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous New Year!
-
Well my dears, i went to the Venue to see the spectacular Xmas show, what a dissapointment! why call something an Xmas show when all they have done is add some more feathers (if there's any left in LOS) and some very cheesy naff songs, why bother? best just to carry on as normal, and not publicise something you cannot achieve?
-
I could use some advice on airport accommodations in Bangkok. I will be catching a very early flight from Bangkok to Bali and believe it might be easier just to stay at a decent hotel near the airport instead of travelling from Pattaya in the wee hours of the morning to make the 06:00 flight. I've done the early morning ride to the airport before and it was a scary ordeal. I could swear the driver was falling asleep behind the wheel at times. It would be great if you could share any experiences you
-
I was coming back from Cambodia recently and the plane was full. The business class was also full. When I got on I got to my seat and this older gentleman from UK sat beside me. He took off his shoes and then took off his socks and crossed his feet and pointed the bottom of his foot at me. I was shocked. I thought for a brief second and I took off my shoes and socks and then pointed my foot at him. He gasped as he saw my painted Xmas tree toenails. I had forgotten I did this with a friend. He almost had a heart attack. So, I took out a nail file from my bag and started to groom. Needless to say, he sat there the entire way and did not say a word and try to ride …
-
One of the doormen from Krazy Dragon died yesterday. He was a really sweet guy and those that knew him really liked him. I was one of those people. When I would see Dae in the Plaza, he was always sweet and cheerful and kind. There is a long thread on GayButton's site about him. The pic below is Dae with us at Songkran this year. http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1829 Keep watching that thread for more info on the funeral when it is known. Rest in Peace Dae!
-
On Saturday a German man was found dead, lying on his bed in his room in North Pattaya. Police speculate he died from the excitement of watching a sex movie. Pattaya, November 19, 2010, [PDN]: On 18th December 2010, Banglamung Deputy Police Investigator, Lieutenant Colonel Issaranuwat Jongapichaikul, received a report that a male tourist had been found dead in the Rattanasuk Inn hotel, Pattaya-Naklua road, Moo. 5. A police team was dispatched to investigate. In room no. 203, on the 2nd floor, officials found the body of Mr. Michael Schmauch [57], a German national, lying dead on his back in the bed, wearing just his underpants. The TV was switched on and showi…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
There are some nasty Guys who come to Thailand to abuse every one, from the boys, to the farangs and the Country. I was out with some sex tourist friends the other night in Bangkok, who are not short of money and 2 of them then did nothing but complain about Thailand, every where I go people are complaining, The people are this or that, the food is to Hot or cooked in the dirty street, the humidity is to over whelming, the Bar prices are sky high, when you get a boy all they want to do is charge to 2000 baht then go home as soon as possible, the boys are all nasty liars or a bunch or thieves, they don
-
- 28 replies
- 6.3k views
-
-
Having lots of young children in my family I shop for Xmas I love being able to be abroad and use Amazon.com. I can place an order today and it gets there in 2 days and free shipping. The other great thing is they can all create wish lists of things they want and I can go online to see them and pick what I want to send. Then, I have Amazon wrap it and attach a card. It takes the pain out of Xmas shopping each year!
-
Keep your calendars marked and ready to go! Only 2 days left! http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/6418-christmas-party-at-yaya-bar/
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
PHUKET: The Phuket Red Cross has revealed the 2.5-million-baht home that will be raffled off as top prize at its annual fund-raising fair next month. The two-storey townhouse in Phanason Villa housing estate at Bor Rae in Wichit covers 21 square wah. The three-bedroom home was donated by Bangkok-based real estate developer Phanason, which has built many residential projects in Phuket in recent years. Phanason became the first company to donate a house as the main prize at a Red Cross Fair when it donated a home at its Parkville 3 project in Thalang at last year's fair. A small ceremony to hand over the property's land title was held in front of …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Here's what I gathered from a few days' stay in Siem Reap, Cambodia recently. If you choose to visit Siem Reap - and you should - I hope these tips on getting the most out of it make your visit more fruitful and rewarding! Here's my gay Phnom Penh report: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/any-other-country-f15/phnom-penh-cambodia-trip-report-t20485.html Why visit Siem Reap? Siem Reap is Cambodia's second largest city and offers the opportunity to explore one of the great wonders of the world and a great chilled-out atmosphere with fantastic eating and drinking. Angkor Wat is one of the most spectacular ancient ruins in the world. Over two million…
-
- 13 replies
- 6.2k views
-
-
. Don't forget......have your picture taken with Santa Claus and his favorite elf on Monday, 20 December, 9:00 - 11:00 pm.
-
The Holiday Season is almost upon us an at Street Life we have been preparing a wonderful Christmas Dinner for December 25th at only Baht 895net and a Great New Year
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Great Holiday Savings at Street Life ! Get Something Special For That Someone Special! Or For Yourself ( You Deserve It!! ) Special Holliday Discount at Street Life 25% Off On All Original Art ( except consignment ) From Now Till January 15, 2011 Street Life 244/13Pattayaland 3 Visit us at: www.streetlife-pattaya.com
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I don't often use motorcycle taxis, but when I do there's the little issue of which one to take? Obviously the most important part about a motorcycle taxi journey is getting to the end of it without death or serious injury. So logically, one should select one driven by some steady old guy who's clearly driven carefully enough to reach at least 50 years of age. Older drivers tend to be more careful. Right? However, I find all this is forgotten when there's an opportunity to hold on tight to some nice cute lad. The older drivers don't stand a chance.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
-
Seeing that Charles Manson had a phone while in prison is very disturbing. I still remember the days when the trial was going on and I think it was my first loss of innocence. IMHO, anyone who is in prison should be there to be either rehabilitated or punished. In either case, the use of all cell phones should be blocked. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/03/AR2010120306793.html
-
At our home in Bangkok we have television, phone and internet service through the True company. They provide no service whatsoever. We have called about problems with our internet service and they have promised to have a technician here the next day. Never did one show or call us. Repeated calls have produced no assistance. Keep this in mind if you ever consider doing business with True.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I love getting pampered in Thailand. The cost is cheap. Getting manicures and pedicures from 100 baht up and hair cuts from 200 baht up. What a great way to live! I love the hair salon at The Avenue in Pattaya. Hair cut, shave, manicure and pedicure for 1,000 baht. 2 1/2 hours of sheer heaven.
-
- 16 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
I made this post on another forum and got some interesting responses so thought I'd post it here too. I've edited it better now so you guys get the better version! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How a boy turns into a money boy Have you ever watched a Thai boy you knew as innocent and genuine turn into a full blown money boy over a period of time? I have and I will admit I watched this change with a little sadness. Most of the boys I chat up in Thai clubs and discos are ordinary working or middle class Thai boys - waiters, call centre workers, students, small business owners, professionals - who are just ou…
-
- 27 replies
- 10.9k views
-
-
I know the Thai people are not big on nudity and it is illegal but that has never stopped it from happening in other places. Are there any gay private nude beaches that i can explore on my next visit?
-
I've had a couple questions about 1-2-Call, the most popular SIM for mobile phones in Thailand. First, where do you get the SIM card? Any phone shop or convenience store such as 7-Eleven carries them. If all you need is the SIM card, ask for the 'Max 99.' That's what it costs - 99 baht for the SIM card. It comes with a small amount of time, but you really do need to add some time immediately if you intend to use your mobile phone. Again, you can add time at any phone shop or convenience store. If you have a Thai bank account you can also add time from an ATM or from online banking, if you have it. If you have online banking, you can probably access your ac…
-
- 24 replies
- 7.5k views
-
-
I'm wondering what to do about communications once I get to Thailand later this month. I'll only be there for a couple weeks. Do most tourists bring their mobile phones from their home countries and get a Thailand-enabled SIM card upon arrival? Is that even possible? Or does everyone just rent a phone for a couple weeks? And are there any shops at the airport where I can take care of this? Thanks in advance for any advice.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.3k views
-