Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
There are many discussions taking place regarding the direction of the "new" site. Our current moderators are actively discussing the direction the forum will take over the next few years. Do you want to be a part of this decision making process? Are you interested in being able to help make Gay Thailand an even better forum and site? If you are interested in participating with the Moderators, please send me a PM and let me know of your interests. I would then present the name to the current moderators. Hugs,
-
Took home a guy last night who made me think he was going to be fantastic. Instead, he was like a fish. Dead in bed. Does not kiss, smoke, or anything else. Basically only wants to JO. Since we had discussed what I wanted before and told him not to come over unless he was able to do something, I was greatly disappointed. After about 5 minutes in the bed, I realized that he would not be worth it so I asked him to leave. Would you have given him any money? What amount would you consider appropriate if any?
-
hi there guys, i am bi expat living in phuket, i am looking for like minded people into all sorts of fetish fun... i am passive and submissive enjoy role play, groups and master/slave with me being the slave... leather or lingerie, rubbr or pvc, w/s, cum and anything at all... if anyone out there has similar interests please let me know..
-
I was going to sell my Motorbike on Friday as I expect to be away from gay Thailand for an extended holiday. I went to Immigration and got all the paperwork together. They needed copies of my passport, visa, and house papers. You also need 2 photos. The cost is 200 baht. All this was just as I expected. What I didn't know was that I was going to sell the motorbike on the day I was leaving and my visa expired. The motorbike shop said they were not able to buy the bike unless more days were on the visa. I didn't understand this at all but the rule is that in order to sell, they need enough time on the Visa in order to process the paperwork themselves. Thus, if you ar…
-
I use Door 2 Door often. They are normally pretty good. Their website is often incorrect and does not show the correct items and many things they say they offer they don't. In essence, they don't know how to update their website. Today, I ordered from them and nothing came. After an hour, I called them and was told: Internet Not Work for Orders for over 2 Days. I asked why they didn't put a sign on the site saying this. She said, we don't know how to do Internet Mister. It would be nice if they can't take orders via the Internet to let customers know on the site or via e-mail after an order is placed. Instead, a delivery confirmation e-mail was sent. …
-
My favorite Thai restaurant in Pattaya keeps adding to their menu. Just in the past few days, they have added Salmon with mashed potatoes and a salad to their menu. The Salmon is prepared with a nice sauce on the top. The mashed potatoes are great. The cost is 199 baht for a nice portion of Salmon. Salt and Pepper Restaurant in Soi Day Night 2 just keeps getting better and better. The place is run well with a great staff and great prices! It is one of the few places I'll miss when I leave LOS for an extended holiday.
-
It is with a heavy heart and a moist eye that I have realized that I missed Gaythailand's FAREWELL TOUR last evening in Sunee Plaza. I can only hope that his FAREWELL is only as temporary as that of Cher. Please come back soon!!!
-
I will be heading out of the country soon and wonder if it is a better rate to get Baht changed at the airport in Bangkok or the ones in the USA? I also would not mind going to a local bank in LA or NYC but would like to change the at the airport. Are there major differences in changing in Thailand or the USA?
-
Not sure where they call came from but the bars last night were packed. The gogo bars I went to (2) were standing room only and few good seats left. I hope this trend continues.
-
If you were 25, good looking, and had a guaranteed sufficient (not excessive) flow of funds without being required to work where would you elect to live
-
I trust the judgment of board members more than reviewers. Interested in how many thumbs up or down from Thais and falangs. Only one I have seen recently is Hello Stranger. 2 farang and 2 Thai thumbs up. None down.
-
I was going to go to a few bars last night as I have only a short time left in Gay Thailand. I thought I would hit the majority of the bars last night in Soi Sunee and tomorrow night in Boyztown. When I got to the bars last night (around 10:30 or so), all the boys were gone and the mamasan said she was sorry but they were expecting a raid and thus all the boys left. It left for a pretty bare stage in several bars. Does anyone know if a raid actually happened?
-
New PG Weekly Report September 13, 2010 online... http://pattayagay.blogspot.com/?zx=ea54583752c8f351 http://www.pgreport.com DON'T FORGET . . . THIS WEEK'S COCKTAIL WHERE TO EAT THIS WEEKEND SOHO GAY PUB ACQUIRED BY CHAIN EL DUO'S 2ND ANNIVERSARY MAMMA MIA! @ WILD WEST BOYS LOST & FOUND IN BKK (gay short film) BOTTLE OF MERLOT SEPTEMBER AT THE BALCONY A BUSY WEEK FOR MIKE To receive email notification of items as and when they are posted follow the link below: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=PattayagayWeeklyReport&loc=en_US If this link does not work copy and paste the link into your brow…
-
does any one know of any webb sites to rent condos , im just looking for a 3 week rental
-
- 4 replies
- 2k views
-
-
-
I spent an evening at Mike's LaCage a few nights ago and really enjoyed it. The place is clean and the waiters are fun. The prices during their happy hour are the best in town. It is 2 for 1 during certain hours. I have not spent time in Mike's in years and was glad I stopped by. If you are in Sunee and like a fem boy, drop by Mike's and have a drink.
-
I don't have an answer to this. But I am hoping that others may have suggestions. It seems to me that there are only a handful of posters. With the current contest underway encouraging posters to post 300 posts by November 30 it may seem like an active board, but the number of posters is small. Anyone have suggestions on how to attract more posters from different areas? We seldom get posters outside of Pattaya (1 or 2 from Bangkok) asking for information about gay Thailand.
-
Yesterday, September 9th, my bf drove me to Sriracha Immigration for my annual Extension of Visa (Retirement), new multi-entry permit, and 90 days reporting. My official Thailand address is the townhouse which my bf owns in City of Chonburi - adjacent to Sripatum University, therefore, my Thailand Immigration contact is Sriracha Immigration, mid-way between Chonburi & Pattaya. Arrived at Sriracha Immigration at 2:15pm. I filled out the paperwork form for each of the above, and was invited to be seated. My bf and the kind Immigration Officer who was at the Reception Desk took the paperwork and processed it all quickly. At 3:00pm, I thanked th…
-
Two new staff members have joined the team at YAYA Bar... Aof (pronounced 'OFF') look familiar? Maybe some of you remember Aof from Memories Bar. Aof is our Assistant Manager and resident dancer. Service with a smile and dances with a bigger smile. Ask Aof to show you his boots!! This is Ton. He may not look 18, but he sure is. He is from Undonthani in Isan. He really enjoys working at the bar and gives excellent service.
-
if memory serves me correctly Avenue and maybe Central have discounted Wednesday"s at 60 baht. I also seem to recall that there are somrtimes special promotions if u pay witha certain card. Anyone know if using either kasikorn, Bangkok Bank, or Ayudthya gets any discounts?
-
1. The feud thread is removed from the board and will stay removed. It is of no value to the site. Other such feuds that occur will be nipped in the bud earlier. It was my mistake for letting this one continue. I will not make the same mistake twice. If you have issues with another poster, use e-mail or Private Messages to have these discussions. 2. I have removed the contest from the site. It caused too much trouble and does not benefit the site. If you wish to post on the site, please continue to do so. There will not be other "contests" like this in the future. GayThailand has been informed of this decision. His intent was good. The results were not good …
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
-
Hi there! I can't be moderator cuz not I'm not native to English. But can draw a little bit. Am tired from blinking of banners which seems not work on right way. Please feel free to use this graphic work P.S. hope you can cut it 120x120 by yourself
-
I've often wondered where I would live if I ever settled down there or made Bangkok a base. I've traveled there a few times but never stayed outside the Silom area except for once. For those of you who live in Bangkok, where do you live and why do you choose to live there? Convenience? Food and amenities? Price? Atmosphere? Most gay forum members seem to talk about the Silom/Sathorn area as their chosen base. I've heard one or two talking about Thonglor/Sukhumvit. What other areas are desirable in Bangkok? I'm curious to find out... For those of you who visit, do any of you stay outside the Silom/Sathorn area?
-
Kuan Meun Ho (Hello Stranger) is playing in Thai cinemas now. 4 thumbs up from 2 falang and 2 ladyboys. If u read the movie description, it may sound lame. But trust me on this one, it is a great date movie. Even if romantic comedies are not your thing, this may be the exception.