Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Was talking to several friends who go to Pattaya on occasion, discussing the dollar, the long flights from the east coast of the states and the cost of a multi week trip. They were amazed at the money I spent while I was there and said I was seriously over paying the boys and screwing up the entire system for everybody else. I pay 2000 short and 3000 long, they said 1000-1500 short and 2000 long. They said 1000 for a couple hours is more than enough for the going rate. Any thoughts as to who is right?
-
I ran into the owner of B-Beez---one of Chiang Mai's best massage parlors, if not the best----and he informed me that he is opening today with some returning staff and some new boys. They have not had time to update their site yet, but it is in the works. The owner was trained at Wat Po and he trains all of his boys to give a real first class massage. Most of them already know how to give the happy ending. So if you are in Chiang Mai, and need that rub, here is the place I would suggest.
-
- 4 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
COCKTAIL OF THE WEEK Week of 4 - 10 October....featured all week for 90 baht. The Comfortable Screw is similar to the traditional Screw Driver but with a "twist." It is made with Southern Comfort. By the way, this is Aof, our comfortable screwer. UPCOMING EVENTS at YaYa Bar and the Neighbors - CALENDAR 9 October - Take Care!! Fundraiser at The Corner Bar, 9:00 p.m. 15 October - Aof's Birthday Party, at YaYa Bar 30 October - Bas' (our Waiter) Birthday Party at YaYa Bar 31 October - Halloween ...... "Want a piece of candy, little boy?" A PEEK OVER OUR BACKYARD FENCE Work continues on the interior of Amazon, t…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Congrats to Thomas and Michael for an excellent evening of fund raising for TAKE CARE !! They were the perfect hosts. It was a night of good fun, good food, good booze, and a few laughs. And congrats to the gents of TAKE CARE!! A well run event. You do great work!! If you missed it this year...be sure to put it on your calendar for next year.
-
Hello All, When I last left Pattaya there was a new club opening in Boyztown next to Orleans restaurant. Anyone know how it is? Have there been any other new openings in the area in the past six months? Also, I will finally be returning in about three weeks, could one of you get the rain that I hear you have been having stop?
-
- 12 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
Several have asked about the button View New Content on the top right of the forum home page. By default this is set to show all posts that have been posted since you logged into the site the last time. If you leave the site logged in on your home computer and check it often, that can show a long list. However, if you are looking to View New Content for things you have not read, Click on your Name, Go to My Settings, Look at Search Settings and choose the one for viewing things you have not read. If you check the first time and the list is too long, click Mark all as read. We you view the next time, it will show only those messages that you have not read.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Im sorry but i cant find the item about long term off tips, How much would guys consider the going rate for a long term off 2-3 weeks, I know its a boring subject, but thats why im saying sorry in advance
-
TAKE CARE!! has received notable support from the Pattaya business community. The many contributions provided will be part of the lucky draws at the Corner Bar fund raiser this coming Saturday evening, 9 October, beginning at 9:00 pm. The Corner Bar will contribute the entire 200 baht entry fee to TAKE CARE!! The entry fee provides a meal and a drink. Be assured, the food will be great. Be sure to attend the TAKE CARE!! fund raiser and patronize the folks who have generously supported our efforts. Rules for the lucky draw are simple. Tickets will be sold for 100 baht each, 6 for 500 baht, and 14 for 1000 baht. You must be present to win. Prizes unclaimed at end…
-
It all started when I retired and moved to Nevada to live with a friend of mine. As it happened he was in Thailand when I moved to Nevada. He kept telling me I have to come to Pattaya and that I just would not believe it. I let him know that I had no interest in SE Asia and couldn
-
An American's view of life and culture in Gay Thailand and all its beautiful boys! keywords: gay pics, gay pictures, live gay asian guys, gay asian web cam, asian, thai, thai boy, bangkok, thailand, laos, lao, culture http://ricequeendiary.com/
-
- 0 replies
- 12.1k views
-
-
I believe I have resolved the log in issues that some were having. We now have the log in on the main top banner and have added the "remember me" back as well. Please let me know if anyone is having any other issues. Thank you.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
-
We have changed the top banner of the site to a lighter color scheme as many here on the forums suggested. We will be changing the colors of the forum in the near future as well. We hope you like the new colors.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Do most of the internet shops in pattaya have cams attached, as most of the guys on gay romeo always ask for a face pic or if u have a cam
-
NEW PG Weekly Report Updated October 5, 2010 Here are last two week's postings: http://pattayagay.blogspot.com/?zx=833cac76d36547f7 BOY BINGO @ HAPPY PLACE PATTAYALAND UPDATES STREET LIFE SNIPPETS WHAT ELSE HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ HAPPY BOYS SEXY ASIAN GUYS VIDEO BOYZ TOWN EVENTS CAFE MUSIC UPDATE MORE PICTURES FROM THE PAST OCTOBER @ BAR LA CAGE COCKTAIL OF THE WEEK AMAZON BOYS ATTENTION CLASSICAL MUSIC LOVERS THAIS4LIFE FUNDRAISER @ CAFE MUSIC MISS JASON @ THE BALCONY TAKE CARE! FUNDRAISER WHY WOULD THEY BAN THIS? SUNEE/DAY NIGHT SNIPPETS LOVE BOAT REPORT A BLAST FROM THE PAST COPA'S 2nd ANNIVERSARY To receive email notification of items …
-
Don't forget the TAKE CARE !! Fundraiser hosted by Thomas and Michael at The Corner Bar!!! Saturday, 9 October, 9:00 p.m. PUT ON YOUR CALENDAR!
-
I see that Hilton (Pattaya) accepts reservations starting this December. I have almost irresistable temptation to stay on top of Central(Freud?) but the price quite steep. I checked out Agoda but so far it does not offer this hotel. May be other discounters?
-
As a newbie(First visit to Pattaya), I must admit I thought a lot of the posts on here about poor customer service at the bars were the result of boredom and carping at times. Well I can confirm after my experience last night at a Boystown bar that this trend is truthful and predictions of the eventual closing of most of these bars is probably accurate. I had ventured into one of the bars- lets just say the name of the bar describes a region of the USA that at one point in time was "Lawless and unsettled." I met two very charming boys that I was sharing a bottle with. Well like flies to honey 3 yes that is right THREE employees -(Not boys), immediately began h…
-
Any one have the phone number to Killiam who does magic with compter repairs. My cell has been stolen and I cannot find the nuber.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
NEW PG Weekly Report Update Sept 29 2010 http://pattayagay.blogspot.com/?zx=de60f26a6bd52116 Thank you Editor Printer Graham... your efforts are much appreciated. tj
-
-
the casino bus to the cambodian border used to leave around 430 am daily before the insurrection. does anyone know if they have restarted the buses? Also there was a small chinese restaurant on soi ngam duphli near the pinnacle hotel, and also a group of restaurant stalls on rama 4 across the big road from lumpini tower, does anyone know if they have reopened. Is the area back to normal? thank you Gerhart
-
- 1 reply
- 3.2k views
-
-
Im not arriving untill the middle of next month , and wondered how busy pattaya is at the moment, with guys, and the number of boys in the bars etc
-
This area now links to the wrong topics as we changed our forum and upgraded to the newest version. This upgrade changed all of our url's. We will be working to get all these links back up ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Week of 27 September COCKTAIL OF THE WEEK The Salty Dog featured 28 September - 3 October UPCOMING EVENTS at YaYa Bar - CALENDAR 9 October - Take Care!! Fundraiser at The Corner Bar 15 October - Aof's Birthday Party, at YaYa Bar 30 October - Bas' (our Waiter) Birthday Party at YaYa Bar TAKE CARE !! FUNDRAISER Be sure to mark your calendars for Saturday, 9 October, 9:00 p.m. hosted by The Corner Bar.