Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I have passed Pook Bar so many times that last night I wanted to stop in for a drink. The bar is very well done with tons of dancing ladyboys and lots of customers. The drink prices are cheaper than any of the gay bars. There was no pressure to buy the gals a drink. The ladyboys seemed to be having fun and loved dancing and showing off. All in all, I would say there are about 40 plus ladyboys there last night. They have raised platforms that you can see from the road and the place is very comfortable to just sit and relax. http://pookbar.com
-
I have stayed in Howard's Guest House near the Soi Sunee area in the past and enjoyed the hotel but hope to find other alternatives to this hotel. What other gay owned hotels are in the area? I spend time between Sunee and Boyztown and rarely go to Jomtien at night although I do go there some during the day. I do not want to spend more than 1500 baht per night for a room.
-
I had a friend tell me that they had a nice staff and I went by last night to check it out for myself. Sure enough, they had a very sexy group of guys and from the looks of it I'll be headed back there tonight to see if the one that caught my eye last night is still there. I was going to take him last night but decided that I needed one more day or rest and recovery before I dive back into bringing anyone to my apartment.
-
BANGKOK, Nov 27 -- A high-speed train project, a planned joint investment project between Thailand and China, which will link between the Thai capital and Nong Khai province bordering Laos is expected to be completed in late 2015, said Supoj Saplom, permanent secretary for Thai Transport Ministry. Mr Supoj said after a meeting of the working committee on Friday that the meeting had discussed on preparing a draft of memorandum of understanding (MoU) on the joint venture project. The draft is expected to be ready in early January next year and forward to the cabinet for its consideration later the same month before it is submitted to the parliament for its co…
-
What do you do when you're in Bangkok? Both during the day and at night... Here are some suggestions I wrote on another forum...Any ideas to add? I have not done all of these (so no guarantees), but the ones I haven't done are on my list to do... During the day: - Go for a walk around Chinatown - lots of great little markets, shops and eateries there. - Visit Chatuchak Market. World's biggest weekend market. Saturday/Sunday. Better to go there early in the day but it is fine later in the day too (just hotter). You can spend hours walking around. Stuff is also the cheapest here too. For example, while you might pay 180 baht for underwear at the Patpong…
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Vp6nuxdz0&feature=player_embedded&has_verified=1
-
Grand Gourmet Set Menu December 01~15 House Champagne *** Amuse Bouche *** White Wine Cackle Berry Chardonnay, Australia, 2007 Ripen Avocado and fresh Seafood on a zesty St. Louise Dressing *** Cream of Beetroot with slices of smoked Duck Breast *** Cognac flamed Veal Liver on Winter Salad with Walnut Dressing or Roasted Chicken Fillet on Winter Salad with Walnut Dressing *** Orange Champagne Sherbet *** Red Wine Cackle Berry Shiraz, Australia, 2006 Roasted Pigeon and Pan-fried Goose Liver on braised Red Cabbage glazed Shallots and caramelized Chest Nuts, potted William Pear or Duo of Salmon & Dory Fillet in Chive Cream Sauce …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I had Dengue Fever for a bit and boy, did it take the life out of me. I wasn't sure I was even in Paradise sometimes. For over 10 days, the fever persisted and my body just had zero energy. High Fever, followed by chills and body aches were constant. Once the Fever broke it took several days just to get my body to feel up to walking down the stairs. Last night I went out for the first time in a long time. I was exhausted after only an hour of walking around. Bangkok Pattaya Hospital was great but they mis diagnosed me the first time I went and said it was food poisoning. After a return visit when the Fever had not subsided, it was correctly diagnosed as …
-
- 13 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
The June 24 Democratic group, an ally of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), has called on all five members of the Election Commission to resign, reports said. The group
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I have seen Lucky Plate numbers in the Middle East go for over 20 Million USD. The idea seems to be catching on. Here in Thailand, 9 is always a lucky number. In a recent auction of numbers in Chon Buri, here is an interesting article about the sale of numbers. 301 lucky number plates were auctioned at the weekend in Bangsaen. The numbers, containing mainly the digits 8 and 9, generated an income of more than 30 million baht, the highest bid being 1,100,000 baht for the number กษ (Kor Sor) 9999. Sriracha, 28 November 2010 (PDN): On the 27th and 28th November the auction of lucky number plates for seven seated vehicles took place at the Tide Resort Hote…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Yaya Bar in Sunee Plaza has started to get ready for the holiday season with a Xmas tree and some lights. It was quite cute and Ya says that Christmas is his favorite holiday. I can't wait to see what the month of December has in store for Yaya bar!
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I was in Sunee last night when one of the mamasans told me they had new boys at Nice Boys. I went in and had drinks and there were 5 brand new boys that were from the North that were in the bar looking for customers. The additions were nice and very cute looking. I am not sure if this means that the buses are going to start coming and filling up the bars or not. But, I know of at least one happy customer last night.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Michael had his birthday party last night at the Corner Bar and they provided a full buffet, balloons and entertainment. It was a packed house with great hosts and great fun. Thanks to the Corner Bar for a great event and happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to the Corner Bar!
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
A friend just got out of the hospital in Thailand and he had BUPA. He has paid for years. But, they covered less than 50 percent of his expenses. He ended up paying over 150,000 out of pocket. This makes me wonder if it is actually even worth it. Aren't there better alternatives?
-
The new OS for IPads allows for multi tasking and other fun things. It is a major update for those with an IPad in Thailand. The prices for the IPads in Thailand have also come down quite a bit since the beginning and there are ample supplies at Tuk Com and at MBK.
-
- 13 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
I briefly visit to BKK Thailand severely years ago. Although my time was limited, I did manage to visit the a boy bar show, go to Babylon, get a massage and become familiar with all the delights Thailand has to offer like my young Thai tour guides wonderful
-
I have been told that there are two hotels in this area that are great for gays and they have hostboys. Anyone been to them or know of them? Sabai Sabai Hotel and Ruen Rachapruek Guesthouse I have looked in the listings here and they are not there. Any information?
-
hehe http://www.nabmenclub.com/home.html do i win a vip night ? i cant email them, no email address is on their site...
-
LOPBURI, Thailand -- Thousands of monkeys in Thailand were treated to a feast Sunday as the town of Lopburi celebrated its annual monkey festival. The long-tailed monkeys feasted on three tons of boiled eggs, fresh fruit, vegetables and traditional Thai desserts. Tables were set up for the feast at two of the town's most sacred sites, and monkeys roamed the buffet tables freely as they enjoyed their meal. "It's very interesting, I've never seen so many monkeys. I've never seen anything like this," U.S. tourist Hannah Aosenfeld said. The town is known for its monkeys, who roam about freely. People who live in the town think the monkeys …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Does anyone use this that LIVES in Thailand? I have friends in the USA that love it and swear by it for over a year but I am not sure if the calls are free if your IP is based in Thailand. Anyone know? http://www.macworld....e&lsrc=rss_main The Ooma Telo is an affordable and versatile landline-replacement home-phone system, one that delivers unsurpassed call quality. It's like Vonage without the monthly subscription charges, and like the MagicJack without the computer requirement. Consequently, it's my favorite landline replacement to date. When you buy the stylish Telo adapter ($250), you effectively buy free local and long-distance phone service for li…
-
IF you wanted to stay at a upper range hotel in bkk which one would u choose and why .On my next trip i want to visit for a long weekend with a thai friend , age mid 20s, so we will book in together, but dont want to stay at the old stand by , (tantawan)but looking to stay near silom /river side, I was thinking of the holiday inn , ex crowne plaza,.but would love to stay at the hilton just the other side of the river, but not sure how it would go down with the managment
-
At a meeting between the Pattaya City administration and entertainment business owners, plans were discussed to apply to the Royal Thai Police for a 24 hour entertainment zone during the coming high season. http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/11/25/pattaya-city-to-bid-for-24-hour-entertainment-licence/
-
-
-
The manager of a child prostitution ring has been arrested for the second time in Pattaya for the sale of under aged children to foreign clients for sexual gratification. Pattaya, 16th November 2010 [PDN] At 10.30pm Police Lieutenant Colonel Kreetha Tonkhanarat, head of the Child and Women Protect Center from Police Gendarme Region2, along with his team and an arrest warrant number 911/2553 signed on 28th October 2010 for the arrest of Mr. Traiphop Bunphasong [40] from Sinkburi, an internet shop owner, for child abuse and providing children for prostitution. The suspect was arrested in the SF Cinema on the 6th floor, Central Festival, Pattaya Beach Road, whilst …
-
- 0 replies
- 2.6k views
-