Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    I went to 7 bars last night in Boyztown. Out of the 7, there was fewer than one guy I was willing to off. The only bar that I went to that had boys on stage and appearing to enjoy dancing was Happy Place. It was also the only one I went into with customers. The rest of the bars were dismal, sad and depressing. I did not go into any of the bars on the main road in Boyztown as they had a party going on and there was a fee to get inside. The chairs look sparely filled the 3 times I looked inside to see the show area. I wonder when they have a party like this why they have no one intelligent enough to really advertise it on all the boards? Why do the bar owners in…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
  2. Interesting read in the Guardian! http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/238045

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a user who is having issues with logging into the site. Has anyone else been having issues? Please e-mail me at gaythailand.com@gmail.com Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  4. Guest Mark7711
    Started by Guest Mark7711,

    Door open at 8.30pm Christmas lights go on 10pm and a merry Christmas to you all out there as I am to tight to send cards. Mark

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    Christmas Party, 24 December, 8:00 - till?? Come join us on Christmas Eve for some free buffet and some surprises. Also, Santa has promised to stop-by on his rounds and he may bring his "favorite elf." By the way, two promises: no fruitcake on the buffet and no Christmas Carol Karaoke !!! ( Ok, am curious....who does Santa above remind you of? ) Check out our website for other promotions: www.yaya-sunee.com

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    Feel free to post your Xmas wishes here. Happy Holiday Season to all!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    The following is the menu for the TAKE CARE!! Awards Dinner at Cafe Royale on Thursday 9 December served from 8:00 pm. CRAB COCKTAIL ROAST PORK LOIN WITH APPLE SAUCE (a chicken or vegan dinner substitute is available on reservation) SAUTEED POTATOES ASPARAGUS GRATINEE BRUSSELS SPROUTS APPLE PIE Contact Cafe Royale for reservations -- highly recommended. Cost of dinner is 750 baht -- 250 baht contributed to TAKE CARE!! Likely schedule of events during the evening include: performance by El Duo; award presentation to Dr. Philippe Seur of Heartt 2000; Underwear modeling show; B-Boys Break dance; and Lucky Draw/Auction. See ya there!!!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Their rates are great. They pick you up at your hotel/apartment in Pattaya or Bangkok and deliver you to the next city for 350 baht. I have several friends who love the service and use it often. I was planning on giving it a try today but something came up. Here is their link: http://www.belltravelservice.com/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    I just download this and found it interesting. I don't fully understand how it works. What is the point? Does anyone use this to hook up? Is it only a video cam? Does it allow IM's?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  10. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    Pletnev, artistic director of the acclaimed Russian National Orchestra, was released Tuesday after he posted 300,000 baht (9,300 dollars) bail following his arrest in the Thai resort of Pattaya. "He was initially charged with raping a boy under 15 which carries a jail term of four to 20 years," Lieutenant Colonel Omsin Sukkanka told AFP. He said police were considering whether to also file charges of illegal detention of a juvenile against Pletnev. "He has to report to the court every 12 days and if he wants to travel overseas he has to seek court permission because we already notified the immigration authority," Omsin said. Supagon Noja, a worker with a n…

    • 71 replies
    • 18.6k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    Many of the shop owners were upset that the owners gave them a sudden increase in rent yesterday and they had protest signs letting people know of the issue. The police were called in to bring calm to the situation. It is sad that many of these guys have waited for high season to be able to pull in a profit and just when they thought they would be able to make some money, rents were suddenly increased.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.9k views
  12. Started by firecat69,

    Arrived in Bangkok last night so took a short visit to Soi Twilight tonight. Had dinner at the new and expanded Dick's Cafe. Tables were all full except one seat and street appeared to be very busy. My first stop was Oceans in the former site of Future Boys. The renovation is quite nice with comfortable sofas and new stage and area for Coyote Dancers. Ordered a Diet Coke and it took a ridiculous amount of time for it to come but since I really consider it as an entrance fee id din't really care. Was given a cold towel and some chips which is a nice touch. Now I know that Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder but for this beholder , the 30 or 40 boys that we…

    • 6 replies
    • 6.6k views
  13. Guest Mark7711
    Started by Guest Mark7711,

    Well a very big thank you to you all for making the 5th anniversary of the Krazy Dragon a fantastic night. My apologies to those of you that had to stand during the evening hope you still had a good time. John and I would like to thank you all for you patronage over the past 5 years and helping to making the Krazy Dragon what it is today. Regards John and Mark

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    New PG Weekly Report December 5, 2010 http://pattayagay.blogspot.com/?zx=d4b99c0d0180bad4 (click on left log link, if it appears) SEVERE WEATHER WARNING! AMBIANCE PROMOTIONS DECEMBER @ STREET LIFE FESTIVE EVENTS @ THE DRAGON MAGICAL BOYZ TOWN STREET PARTY CAFE ROYALE DECEMBER EVENTS FAREWELL TERRY YAYA BAR CHRISTMAS PARTY DECEMBER AT BAR LA CAGE DECEMBER @RICHARDS TAKE CARE!! ANNIVERSARY DINNER ALADDIN PANTOMIME DETAILS To receive email notification of items as and when they are posted follow the link below: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=PattayagayWeeklyReport&loc=en_US If this link does not work copy and paste the lin…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    Doors open at 8.30pm and the shows start from 9pm until 1. Drop by and Wish Mark and his partner a Happy Anniversary!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    The King's Birthday is coming up soon. That means many places will be closed. There is a Issan Music Festival on 3rd Road and it will be packed as many of the boys and girls from the area will be headed there for some fun. Be sure to plan in advance your day.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  17. My favorite Democrat (other than Dennis Kucinich) says that the Secretary of State is most likely her last position in public office. Most likely. From NPR: Hillary Clinton, who for a time in 2007 and 2008 looked like she would be the first woman to be the presidential nominee of one of the two major political parties, indicated Friday that her current job as the U.S.' chief diplomat would likely be her last public post. She made the statement while answering a student's question during an official visit to Manama, Bahrain. Reuters reported: `I think I'll serve as secretary of state as my last public position and then probably go back to advocacy w…

  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    Our dearest friends & guests, Christmas is coming soon ! It is our pleasure to present to you our culinary program in these fairytale surroundings. We shall be delighted to welcome you and your loved ones at Restaurant Casa Pascal and Restaurant Poseidon in Jomtien during this Christmas and New Year time. We would like to send you our sincerest good wishes for this holiday season and for a happy and a health start in the New Year. Kim , Pascal & Casa Pascal & Poseidon Staff Dinner Christmas Eve

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    There is a new beer bar that is doing construction on the old Villa Rouge / Kaos building. I have been told it is going to be a beer bar and not a go go bar. The building has signs of construction going on and they had work crews there today. It is about time that this place got an occupant and I hope that it will liven up the lights on that Soi. I am looking forward to seeing the new building and what the owners are going to do with it.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  20. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    As of 2 December there is a new, expanded schedule for the Pattaya to/from Suvarnabhumi Airport bus that leaves from the small bus station across from Pan Pan Restaurant in the parking lot of the Food Mart (directly in front of View Talay #2 Condo). Additional times have been added for the trip in either direction. The new schedule can be accessed at http://www.airportpattayabus.com/Coachschedule.php The price remains 124 baht. Furthermore, there is another bus service with different times/prices at http://www.belltravelservice.com/routes_rates.php

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  21. Guest beachlover
    Started by Guest beachlover,

    Anyone heard of this this new 77-level high residential (plus retail) building development in Bangkok? It's called MahaNakorn. It's due for completion 2012. Apparently it will be Thailand's tallest building. Looks awesome. It will be in the Sathorn/Silom area beside Chong Nonsi Station (near the Sofitel Silom). I've been wondering what kind of place I'd get if I ever bought a place in Bangkok. I think if I ever commit to a Thai guy as a life partner, I will need to get a place in Bangkok, either as a drop pad or somewhere to live full time. He'll want to be near his family and such. All this is bloody long time away yet but it's nice to dream ahead... I love the…

    • 9 replies
    • 3.7k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    Hilton Hotels & Resorts Expands To One Of Asia's Most Popular Leisure Destinations With Opening Of Hilton Pattaya. PATTAYA, 29 December 2010 – Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues the global growth of is leisure portfolio with the opening of Hilton Pattaya. The 302-room new-build upscale full-service hotel enjoys a prime location on Pattaya Beach, one of Thailand's most popular family resort destinations. The fourth Hilton branded property in the country, Hilton Pattaya offers amazing 180-degree views and the vacation destination's only rooftop sky venue. Click here for full articles and lots of photos: http://www.pattaya…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a boy I have known for a long time approach me tonight and ask me to borrow 3k baht to pay rent. I have been with him on many occasions and always enjoyed his company. I know he does not have a steady Farang. He is also someone that has never asked me for a tip or to borrow anything. I have a policy never to lend money to friends. However, this was a sex partner and I wasn't sure what to say when he asked. I asked him to think about it. The more I thought about it the more I thought it was not a big deal for me as I was going to see him 2 times this week anyway and I told him I would advance him the money from our next 2 short times. He said that was good a…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.6k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    I went to Nice Boys in Soi Sunee last night to have a drink with some friends and the place was packed with all the seats full and boys being offed left and right. The guys on stage were cute and active and kept the audience entertained. It was a very lively group. This is one of the better run places in the area and there were NO signs of any underage at all in the place. It looks like high season has arrived for some venues.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  25. They have closed the doors and are packing up their stuff calling it quits. Apparently, they were not able to make a go of things in that area.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.