Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
When someone lives overseas most of the year, you often yearn for home and to keep in touch with your country. There are many ways to do this and I am sure some of you will give some great advice on this. One of my favorite things when I was in USA was to read The New Yorker. I missed it when I left years ago. I have now been a New Yorker Digital subscriber for years. I love reading the magazine and as a digital subscriber, you get access to ALL the old issues and articles. It is pretty amazing. I wanted to test the site on my IPad and I was pretty amazed they they very quietly updated their site to recognize the IPad and direct you to a nice way to use their…
-
We are going to have a photo contest. The rules are simple. 1. Post your photos here and post as many as you like and want to enter. (They can't be photos that you posted last year for the contest. You are still welcome to post those entered last year but none of them will be eligible for this years contest prize). 2. The photo must be original and taken by the poster who posts it. 3. The photos will be judged by a group of impartial judges with the top 10 selected 10 days before the All Forums Meet and Greet. 4. The top ten will be voted on by the members here and the winner will be the ones with the most votes. Only one vote per registered.…
-
Thai Immigration now says there will be JAIL TIME for overstays http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/400387-thai-immigration-introduces-jail-time-for-overstayers/ BANGKOK (thaivisa.com): -- Allegedly tired of overstaying foreigners arriving at Suvarnabhumi airport with a valid air ticket and the maximum fine of 20,000 baht in their hands, the Immigration Department is now arresting and jailing people before permitting them to leave Thailand. Anybody who has overstayed a valid visa in Thailand beyond a period of six weeks (42 days) is no longer permitted to simply turn up with the cash and an air ticket and leave the country after filling in a few forms and hand…
-
On my next trip to pattaya , i want to make a trip to siam reap by land, Will i have to obtain a new 30 day visa on return to thailand or will my old 1 still be ok
-
Dear friends & guests of Casa Pascal, As it used to be the tradition since 9 years, we are re-launching Pattaya
-
The more trips I take from Thailand to USA, the harder it is for me to adjust. I do find it a bit easier to adjust when going USA to Bangkok than I do in the reverse. I have been in the USA a few days now and am in Las Vegas. It is the perfect city for a sleepless night as there is always something to do. But, even if I don't sleep in the daytime, I find my nights are pretty restless. It also seems that the more of these trips I take, the harder it becomes. Any secrets to adjusting faster?
-
Famous Bar, Soi VC, announced they will be having a party every full moon night. The first party is Thursday, September 23rd. Famous is a ladyboy bar and to be sure not everyone's cup of tea, see pic. But the bartender, not in the pic, might be. Check it out!
-
TAKE CARE!! FUNDRAISER AT CORNER BAR 9 OCTOBER 2010 The Corner Bar, located in the center of Sunee Plaza, will host a fundraiser for the benefit of TAKE CARE!! on Saturday, 9 October 2010 beginning at 9 pm. All of our friends, venue owners, and members of the community are invited to make donations for the lucky draw and auction. Items for the auction could include such things as paintings, home furnishings and
-
On my recent trip from Bangkok to USA, I had a First Class or Business Class seat. I used a Gold Certificate for the upgrade so it did not cost me any money other than the economy ticket. The regular cost of the seat is around 4500 US. That is almost 50 percent cheaper than any of the other airlines I have used for Business Class seats. Thai Air seats are comfortable but not flat bed seats. They are not as comfortable as Delta/NWA, Singapore or Cathay Pacific. The Delta Seats are comfortable for me and I have taken them for the majority of the trips I have used. I have also used Singapore and Cathay. I prefer Singapore Business to any of the above but the co…
-
- 3 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
The management of Casa Pascal and the committee of Pattaya Pride cordially invites you for a Pattaya Pride Charity Dinner at Restaurant Poseidon, Jomtien Complex on Thursday, October 07, 2010 7:00 p.m. onward You will enjoy Pascal
-
- 0 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Perhaps they have had these plastic wraps for ages but this was the first time I noticed them at the airport. The wraps cost 120 baht for any size bag and it basically puts an entire wrap of plastic around your bags. I have had this done in Brazil on every trip and I love the extra security for the bags. It keeps your bags clean but also keeps anyone from opening them. Of course, if you are going to the USA and have an extra connection, TSA may open the plastic and go through everything but if you have a direct flight, they will come out exactly as planned. I have a large case that I carry a 27 inch desktop computer in. I always plastic wrap this at my home before I…
-
My recent Bangkok to LA trip was fine. But, arriving in LA was a mess. The long wait time to get through Immigration took over 45 minutes. Once I had my bags, the wait time was another 35 minutes. Every time I fly into LA, this is the case. When I go through Detroit the wait time is never this long and if I enter through SF or NY, the wait times are also much less. Do other experience these long wait times for Immigration when returning to the USA? What about other countries? Is it the same time frame to get into the airport?
-
Now online: http://pattayagay.blogspot.com/ (click left box if it appears) Here are last week's postings at http://pattayagay.blogspot.com/ BAR LA CAGE EVENTS PARTY @ THE DRAGON THIS WEEK'S COCK TAIL MISS JASON @ THE BALCONY SIGNS & FORTUNE DOLPHIN UPDATE SOUND ADVICE FROM OUR MIKE THE NEW CUPIDOL WEBSITE FREE TRAVEL ADVICE To receive email notification of items as and when they are posted follow the link below: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=PattayagayWeeklyReport&loc=en_US If this link does not work copy and paste the link into your browser. Don't forget if you would like to contribute a…
-
NEW STAFF MEMBER Yesterday we welcomed another new staff member on board. Another smiling face that some of you may recognize. He has worked in Sunee for a while. His name is Ef and he hails from up-country, Udon Thani. He has a great smile and a warm, friendly personality. As with all of our workers, he is over 18. COCKTAIL OF THE WEEK The Blue Devil, featured 20 -27 September. YA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY Saturday, 25 September, is Ya's birthday. We are going to celebrate...9:00 - ?... some balloons, some food, some cake. Come by and wish Ya a Happy Birthday... all are welcome. UPCOMING EVENTS - CALENDAR October 15 - …
-
Noticed last night the appearance of a Workers Wanted sign on our neighbors, the old Kaos/Villa Rouge site. And, the For Sale sign is gone. Sign says they are looking for waiters and dancers. Exciting to see this location open again. Any rumblings/rumours about this?
-
Thai Visa has issued an SMS seeking Type B Rh negative blood in Bangkok for dengue fever patient. If you can help or know someone who can help call Bangkok Nursing Home Hospital BNH Silom, Bangkok 081 807 7967 for donation information tj
-
Dear Friends, Over the past month I have learned about a young 31 year old man who is in desperate and urgent need of medical care NOW! Over on the Sawatdee Forum, a poster - lovethai - cried out for help! ...as he was at a loss for what to do and his Thai friend (not bf) whom he took in from the streets when the man was sick with HIV+/AIDS... now has developed more severe and threatening medical health problems. I replied by pm to lovethai and arranged for the young man to meet with me, my bf, and Dr. Philippe to gain insight into his problems. Dr. Philippe said he was surprised to see the Thai - that he was still alive - as he had seen him over 6 y…
-
I traveled from Bangkok to LA on Thai air a few days ago. There was extra security in place and the check was the longest that I have had in Bangkok. I assume that this was due to the issue on the same flight the week before. They were letting nothing through on the plane and every single person had a nice full pat down. The security through the Fast Track line was also a bit enhanced. They were also taking more precautions there. I have no problem with the extra security and always welcome more and know that safety is always better with a bit more security checks.
-
Drinking and driving do not mix. The suspected drunk driver is a Canadian national. He will be paying for this mistake for a long time. I believe there were nine passengers on the baht bus with one fatality. Of course, the drunk driver walked away with only a few scratches. Read more at: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/09/10/suspected-drunk-canadian-involved-in-fatal-baht-bus-accident/
-
Somewhere in the world there may be a city with a more seedy reputation, a place more devoted to the sex industry and more notorious as a haven for criminals on the lam. But probably not. When dusk comes to this beach resort, a sea of pink neon bulbs casts a pale glow onto the thickly made-up faces of thousands of women (and some men) who sit on bar stools waiting for their patrons. If Las Vegas is Sin City, Pattaya is a bear hug from Lucifer himself. And yet, amid the back alleys jammed with girlie bars and a beachfront peopled with what the Thais euphemistically call
-
Arrived from America on Thursday and went to Soi Twilight Friday night. Arrived for Show with a friend at 945pm at Boys. Only because my friend is well known did we get a good seat. BY 10.15 at the start of the show the door was closed and no one else allowed in. They later told my friend on a smoking break that they had turned away over 100 people. Before the Show about 50 boys maybe more rotated around the stage. There was something for everyone including Slim boyish types which has been missing at other visits. Official capacity is 240 people. Drinks are 300 for first drink and 260 after. Boy drinks are 260. I know ridiculous but you can't argue with success and at…
-
The Corner Bar is the home of the White Sox guys. This place has been improving for many years. When the former owner took it over, he did a fantastic job at getting the place spotless and nice. The remodel effort was fantastic. When the new owners took over they started offering food. What a brilliant idea. The food is fantastic and there is no other place in Sunee that can compete with their Cheeseburgers. I also like their Chicken Platter and Onion Rings. The Corner Bar is one of the best places in Sunee to eat. They will also deliver to all the other bars if you have a place that you need to sit to talk to that special boy. With the Corner Bar and the…
-
have been to pattaya a couple of times was talking on gay romeo to a thai guy about going to phuket later this year and he told me tips for short and long time with boys also tips for guys in massage parlours was much higher than in pattaya or bangkok can anyone tell me is this true would hate to insult anybody
-
Can guys put some good places to eat on a list , it would help newcomers to pattaya. By this i dont mean such places as Brunos etc
-
I was sitting in a gogo bar last night in Sunee Plaza and saw a guy with a few guys sitting with him. He was jacking them off and playing with them and kissing on them. While this is not the kind of scene I like to see, I just observed when I would look around the room. He sat there for at least 20 min with these guys. When he was ready to go, he did not tip the boys, the waiter or anyone. The boys were visible upset but said nothing to him. Their eyes said volumes. As he was leaving, he went to each boy on stage and had a tug at their dick. Again, no tip of any kind. It was all I could do to control myself as the waiter bowed to him and thanked him for comi…