Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
All I can say is wow! From Day Night 2 to 2nd Road right before Central Festival over 35 minutes on a motorcycle. The lady inside my place said she drove from Walking Street to the building (same distance) in a car and it took them over 3 hours. Watch out this week guys. Traffic is an killer!
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
The thread called Continuation of Pissing Contest has been set to invisible. Some posters don't seem to be able to take what they dish out. If you challenge someone to a fight, be prepared when he attacks. Personal attacks are not allowed on the board. At the same time, if you have balls enough to get involved with a personal debate and you take jabs at someone, don't be offended when they jab back. UNBELIEVABLE
-
- 17 replies
- 4k views
-
-
The government of Ireland recently accepted a massive US$110 billion bailout package from the EU. Now I note from today's news that it has taken over its fourth bank, and is rapidly pumping money into two more. All this after Citigroup, Royal Bank of Scotland and many others had to be rescued with countless tens of billions of tax dollars in their respective countries. Has anyone heard of any banker being tried, let alone jailed for causing gvernments to collapse, countries go even more broke than they were, and the savings and investments of hundreds of millions of people come crashing down? So these poor bankers are losing their bonuses! Oh really? From what I'v…
-
I just found this. It is pretty amazing. Data seems to be endless on the Internet! Here's the link: http://news.google.com/newspapers
-
These guys are crooks and BS artists. Each booth gives different rates and they are nuts! I asked for a single cheapest car to Pattaya last week and the group said 2800 baht. I told the lady she was fucking nuts. Then, she asked how much will you pay? We can go lower. I went to other kiosks and got other prices and all willing to negotiate. If this is run by the Airport Authority, why are prices not set? Why is this a rip off? Why do they allow this?
-
As recently as late-August tourism chiefs were hailing the rebound in tourist numbers to Phuket.
-
One of the best free shows in Bangkok is the fireworks display on the river on December 31st. Starting at midnight, the Millennium Hilton, Mandarin Oriental, Peninsula and Shangri La hotels all have their own displays. Further up the river, the Marriott Riverside also gets in on the action. Almost anywhere riverside is great for viewing, but the section between Saphan Taksin and River City is the best. If you can not get close to the river, try somewhere within 100 meters or so for good views. If you’re near Saphan Taksin Skytrain station, you can get a train after the fireworks to your next destination (although there will be queues for a while). The BTS system w…
-
We do not allow private information of our members to be posted on this forum. It is a violation of our rules and is grounds for immediate banning of the individual posting this information. We have not done a great job at stopping personal attacks during one thread on this board. As an admin, I should have stepped in immediately to warn members that this was not acceptable. I accept responsibility for this and will attempt to stop things from happening before they escalate out of control. It is often hard for moderators to determine what constitutes a personal attack and we have had this debate several times in the moderator forum. We will continually strive to…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
When the board was sold, I told Scooby that I would be happy to continue moderating till the end of this year. It is now that time and moderating takes a great deal of time away from my fun in Pattaya and it is time to move on to other adventures. I'll still be posting actively on this board under the name of Michael. I am not going anywhere and there has been no falling out. Moderating a board takes a great deal of time (from time to time) and I just don't have the time for that at this point. So, when you see Michael posting on this board, I hope you all remember that you can add a few thousand posts to that name.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
I went to Central today and stopped by new Hilton. The place is very nice. I especially liked pool area where it was really cool and the view was fantastic. I do not know whether I will stay over there though. The place is pricy and in terms of location probably not the best (though if one is interested in early morning venues like NAB probably O'K). My personal criteria for hotel:location, reasonable swimming pool, hussle-free management, in terms of guests etc, free and reliable internet. Lastly, I do appreciate if everything in the room and hotel in general works properly (not easy to find in Pattaya). Talking about high season: well, not the worst but far from t…
-
I was in Oud's cafe the other night and chatted with the new owner of Wunderbar. They had just purchased it that day and were taking charge that night. The new owners are American's and their boyfriends are going to run the bar. The new name will be All of Me. Good luck All of Me! Also, the old Kaos is under renovation to be a new bar by the owner of Treetz down that soi. The renovation is looking good and they say they are going to have a soft opening Jan 1. However, from looking inside today and watching the construction, I don't see how it is possible. But, I hope they are able to get it up soon! I am not sure the new name yet.
-
- 21 replies
- 5.7k views
-
-
The Tourism Authority of Thailand has release a new app for the Ipad. It is free to download. While there is lots of room for improvement, it is free and fun to use.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
Pattaya city is putting the final touches on its tourism-development master plan, which will need a budget of about Bt15 billion for 132 projects designed to turn the beach resort into a "world-class greenovative tourism city". Thiti Chantangphol, director of planning and coordination for the Designated Areas for Sustainable Tourism Administration (Dasta), a public organisation, said yesterday that the master plan was being revised to respond to local preferences. After a survey, which led to the scrapping of plans for a monorail and an above-sea building, a working committee will be set up to monitor the development, which will be carried out by the administrati…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
After expanding its streaming service into Canada, it seems Netflix is looking elsewhere internationally to build its business. Speaking to the CBC last week, Netflix spokesman Steve Swasey said the company is "talking about other regions in the world." He went on to tell the publication that Netflix is planning to "continue our international expansion next year." He also told the CBC that the company will "allocate significant dollars to it." Even more potential evidence of Netflix expanding internationally was revealed today when AdWeek cited unnamed sources that claim Netflix is working with "advertising and media agencies" around the world to determine ad plac…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
-
-
Antoine Dodson vs. the Bed Intruder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520&feature=player_embedded Trololo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM&feature=player_embedded The Rent Is Too Damn High! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0&feature=player_embedded Greyson Chance Sings "Paparazzi" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxDlC7YV5is&feature=player_embedded
-
- 4 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I am thinking of getting a Tropical Fish Tank for my place. I found this great article but also, I am looking for places in Pattaya. Any suggestions? We have been asked several times for a list of easy to keep saltwater aquarium fish. We will gladly provide you with some ideas here, BUT we also want to make sure you know how to select healthy and sustainable fish from your local store. The process of purchasing fish that will live starts with you and your knowledge of what a healthy fish looks like and what to avoid. We cannot stress enough that you go to a reputable fish store. If you are new to the hobby or are not sure about your store then do a little…
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDOO3FvGsZ4&feature=player_embedded
-
- 1 reply
- 2k views
-
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqt3Zb7BItA&feature=player_embedded
-
- 1 reply
- 1.7k views
-
-
Anyone tried this new hotel yet? It's a big new 5-star hotel, which just opened next to Siam Paragon. Apparently Kempinski is Europe's oldest luxury hotel chain (I've never heard of it) and this is their "first" property in Thailand. I read they had one property before but it burnt down and never re-opened. Looks interesting. Huge free-form pool. I like the look of the big bathtubs. Terrace suites get a private outdoor jacuzzi! More hotels should do this. http://www.kempinski.com/en/bangkok/Pages/Welcome.aspx Some shots from Skyscraper City Forum: Interesting, the contrast between the tin sheds in the foreground and the modern buildings in the b…
-
- 10 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Hello, I will be in Bangkok between Xmas and NY and am seeking advice on massage. My particular taste is for the massure to be thin frame and smallish - not into the bigger guys so with that in mind any suggestions? I have read up on Senso, Guy Spa and Urban Male and they look pretty good - anyone experienced them - comments or suggestions where else to try? Appreciate all directions and guidance. Cheers
-
When I approached economy counter in HK to check in, I was surprised to learn that my ticket is first class. For short flights like HK BKK I do not see much sense in fancy tickets and I clearly bought the cheapest ticket available. Since it was Christmas eve, it happened to be first class. The flight was O'K with roomy seats and reasonable food. What was surprising is that on arrival I was met by local staff, taken by electric car to immigration, where I was whisked through Diplomatic lane in no time. Another person accompanied me to limousine count (passed customs which now has X-ray checks of luggage) and I was on my way to Pattaya. I forgot to mention that the flig…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Would anyone like to meet up for a beer or coffee at about 5:00 pm or so, maybe on the 26th or 27th in Pattaya?
-
I went to Boyztown last night for the snow party, and what a wonderful event it was. They really pushed the boat out this year, and the soi looked lovely, particularly Boyz Boyz Boyz & Copa. Lots of kids, hundreds in fact, all queing at Santa's grotto to receive their free gifts from Santa (David from Oscars) and Madame Santa (no explanation req!) then the snow machines were turned on, and the kids really seemed to enjoy the whole event, congratulations to all involved. On another note, i stayed to watch the Copa xmas show, and although i got a lot of stick about my criticism of the Venue's xmas show, i have to say that i thoroughly enjoyed Copa's show, quite how they…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
-
My main desire in a phone is a good camera. The Nokia N8 has a 12MP camera with a great flash and good lens. The IPhone 4 has a 5MP camera and much improved over latest versions. I would not have considered getting anything but the IPhone as I love Apple but since I have an IPad, I find the need for dual applications is not needed and I will now choose my next phone based on the camera. Anyone have the Nokia N8? How do you like it? Other recommendations on good camera phones? Thanks!
-
Remember that scene in one of the American Pie movies - the one where the young hero is watching a porn movie, can't take his eyes off the screen and reaches over for the lube to aid his journey to the happy ending - only it's not lube, it's superglue? Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband should have paid more attention. Prince Frederic Von Anhalt was in bed when he leant over to get the eye drops. After one drop, he quickly realised he had a problem. These were no eye drops. He had put his wife's nail glue into his eye! "It was dark and he grabbed his wife's nail glue instead of eye drops," said a spokesman for Von Anhalt. He now wears a patch following successful eye surgery. ht…