Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest PattayaPlayers
    Started by Guest PattayaPlayers,

    Pattaya Players (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) is proud to announce its very first Christmas Pantomime production of "Aladdin

    • 1 reply
    • 968 views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    I understand the need for screening of all bags and I do appreciate the extra precaution that is made to make airlines safe for travelers. In this day and age, it is of utmost importance to insure passenger safety and with the recent scare with the bombs that were bound for USA in International carriers, I appreciate even more the added security. That being said, the TSA is a often worthless shit heads! They go through bags and leave bottles that were closed opened and they don't put things back where they were. I cannot count the number of times that I have had something spill or break as a direct result of TSA doing something stupid. I can't figure out if they …

    • 19 replies
    • 4.2k views
  3. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Seems like post volumes have declined here recently. Does anyone have any theories about why this is & what we might do about it? Personally, I just think many people like a forum that's tightly moderated & keeps a good quality of post. Civilised replies, please.

    • 66 replies
    • 13.1k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    Myanmar activist Aung San Suu Kyi was released from house arrest Saturday to a throng of thousands of supporters trying to reach out and shake her hand. "I'm very happy to see you all again," she told the crowd gathered near her home in Yangon. Witnesses and police said she had been released. Her lawyer Nyan Win went into her house, witnesses said. At party headquarters in the same city, hundreds waited near her National League for Democracy. The Nobel Peace Prize laureate has spent 15 of the past 21 years under house arrest because of her fight for democracy in the nation formerly known as Burma. For more: http://edition.cnn.c…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    By the way, GT it is good to see you back in town. You were missed.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  6. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Three Cheers for Sulu... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKvhtB3PP1E ...and that DOUCHEBAG - Clint McCance HAS resigned his school board seat! http://www.nowpublic.com/health/clint-mccance-resigns-after-anti-gay-facebook-rant-video-2710606.html tj

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  7. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Our very own Gay Thailand,GT, ... was recently in town and reviews Man A GoGo... not only did he DO and DO and DO...Bangkok, Pattaya and the Esatern Seaboard from Thai boy to Thai boy... looks like GT is into Leather too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB2pqU7Dm2Y Way to Go GT ...you DO set the pace for others to "copy"! (and thanks to Macaroni021 MACK - over at GTT http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7552 for letting me in on the secret life of GT... and the movie film scenes made at Dream Boys in Bangkok)

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Much to my surprise, I saw a great deal of new traffic lights along 2nd road today. They cause stop and go along the road so pedestrians can cross. While I think a good idea to have some, there seem to be quite a bit along the roads now. Makes a commute even longer! I guess someone made some cash off all the lights as I didn't really think they were needed.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Started by lexusgs,

    Hi GT, I am contemplating buying something in Thailand. I have checked out two projects by Raimonland. One is Northpoint in Pattaya where they have 1 or 2 'bargains' left unsold. The other is in BKK at their sister project called 'The Lofts' which was completed a while back. My question is would you look at buying right now? Just curious as you mentioned you were looking at something in Brazil.... I just returned from the B

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    My favorite restaurant in Pattaya, Salt and Pepper just keeps on getting better and better! The menu keeps expanding and the place was buzzing today. I ate there 2 times today and had great service and excellent food. But, the great thing is that the menu keeps getting better and they keep offering new things. On top of that, both times I went they had a great customer base. I think many other businesses in Thailand can learn from their business model. Serve great food consistently with reasonable prices and friendly service and you will make money. Salt and Pepper is one place that always gets it right for me! I am also looking for other places in Pattaya.…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    Anyone know of reputable places to rent motorcycles in Pattaya? Have you used any places that you would recommend?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I needed a few more nights for the year so I did book a conference room a few weeks ago. I got my 10 nights. I was surprised. But, according to most, this works. If you only have a few nights left to make your elite status, check out this flyer talk info. http://www.flyertalk...s-required.html I wanted to get my 125 nights for the year so I did book 5 conference rooms and linked them to my Marriott reward number. For each I got 10 nights. That put me over the limit for my elite status and it also carries over 50 nights into 2011. If you are one of those people that like to get elite status at the hotels, this is one easy way to do it.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Good Wednesday Thailand: "Each Day U Break My Heart" Get your heart pounding with the beat and may your spirits RISE... Today featuring Kim & The Coyote Boys from Ratchada Soi 8 Pub, Bangkok ...and fellas, the boys get HOTTER as the vid progresses...YES! (my most fav is at 4:50...My OH My...such Thai boy beauty!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwMOGsjOE5M Ya Gotta Luv Thailand! tj

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Good Tuesday Thailand...Thai-Tanium Dedicated today to our dear friend, the late Wowpow... I believe he would have loved this Thai collection... RIP Wowpow, we miss you... and so do all the Thai boys you admired! tj

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Good Monday Thailand, Sharing with you this beautiful Monday morning from along Jomtien Beach, many of the REAL reasons why I Love Thailand... Such beauty, such caring, such loving ...such memories, all of my life...lying on the sand...wishing for me... "It Might be You!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6jfel-ua9o tj

    • 0 replies
    • 985 views
  16. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Each year the Bangkok Group of Hospitals have a special health checkup promotion in honor of The King's Birthday & Father's Day December 5, 2010. Here is the promo information from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. Most health checkups...physical exams...are deeply discounted... most at 50% and up to 70% discount. http://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/ebph/ebph.php Each year both my Thai bf and I get an annual physical exam. I believe it is the best Thai baht I spend each year in Thailand. I get a comprehensive exam such as the Heart or Cancer checkup and get my Thai bf a comprehensive general exam checkup. If there are other tests or shots you wish to add…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    I found an old journal that I kept back in 2005 and thought this entry was interesting. Things change but they often stay the same. Journal: What strikes me during the early morning hours in Pattaya is how much quieter it is than the farm I grew up on in Alabama. There are no crickets chirping, no birds singing and no roosters crowing. The streets are dead and the only sound and movement anywhere comes from the few foreign tourists that get up with the sun. As an early riser, I often start stirring around 7 to the site of the sparkles of sunlight light that manages to filter through my bedroom curtains. When the powerful sunlight pushes through the heavy fab…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.8k views
  18. Guest HappyBoys
    Started by Guest HappyBoys,

    Birthday Party Manager wat, Saterday November 6 , free food and lots of fun, every one welcome.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    This Sunday's Pattaya City Expats Meeting has a special guest speaker: Sunday November 8th...Amari Hotel - Beach Road in North Pattaya.. inside former Henry Beans Tavern ... http://www.pattayacityexpatsclub.com/ This week our speaker will be Tim Swanson, Chief of American Citizens Services (ACS) from the US Embassy in Bangkok. His subjects this Sunday will include the importance of having Wills in Thailand and how the Consulate treats them. He will explain how the US Embassy assists US Citizens in Thailand and how they process both Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas and the difference between them. Although much of the information will pertain to US cit…

    • 0 replies
    • 884 views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    OK. The official Gay Thailand report on the IPad 3G. First, it is amazing. The speed is incredible. The versatility of the programs almost compares to Gaybutton's versatility. I love the look and the feel. There are just too many programs out there not to love this thing. In the USA, all the stores I went to were sold out of the WiFi only version as I was trying to pick up one for a friend. I was not successful. I did get the 3G version for myself and I was able to test it and while it is not 3G speed in LOS, it is not 3G in USA either. It is very sufficient to do e-mail and casual Internet work. For Thailand, I suggest that if you want to use i…

    • 20 replies
    • 6.8k views
  21. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    The Consular Section of the American Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of the consular outreach schedule for fiscal year 2011. Exact hours and venues will be provided in future messages. Dates are subject to change, but we intend to stay as close to this schedule as possible. Consular staff will be available to provide services as follows: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 Khon Khaen Wednesday, December 1, 2010 Pattaya Friday, December 17, 2010 Phuket Thursday, January 6, 2011 Khorat Tuesday, March 1, 2011 Pattaya Thursday, March 10, 2011 Udorn Wednesday, March 16, 2011 …

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  22. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    I stopped in to my long-time favorite travel agent this morning, ALL SEASONS, across from Friendship Supermarket on South Pattaya Road, to check on the new Lao Airways flight between Utapao Airport south of Pattaya and Luang Prabang, Laos. Currently there is one flight per week; Fridays -- QV 421 -- UTP to LPQ depart 14:10 arrive 16:25 The one time per week return flight: Sundays -- QV 416 -- LPQ to UTP depart 13:00 arrive 15:15 Cost of ticket from All Seasons: one way -- 6,800 baht round trip -- 12,300 baht. Happy travels.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  23. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Just downloaded collagemaker 3.6 from CNET. This has endless possibilities. Here's the first project:

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  24. Guest Motel69
    Started by Guest Motel69,

    I used to enjoy reading about Silom Farang's expat life in Thailand. Then one day he posted that he had better things to do with his time and disappeared. I did not read BKKDreamer quite so religiously, but still, he was always there posting away about life in Bangkok. Then one day he said Google was objecting to the content on his site and he too disappeared. All good things must come to an end, I thought. And, anyway, Rice Queen Diary was still hangng in there. But now my RSS reader says it has been three months since RQD's last post. Anyone know whatever happened to these fine people who invited so may Internet strangers into their lives? I'm not asking the…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
  25. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Special update from PG Weekly Report:Halloween Here is a special update from the PG Weekly Report - Halloween from MANY CLUBS AND BARS...SPECIAL HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES & SHOWS... http://pattayagay.blogspot.com/?zx=6095d8fc36bbc789 (if box appears, click on left box to enter) tj

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.