Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    I am not a fan of bar scene in Pattaya. So,please, do not expect any bar reviews from me cause I visit the local bars only for shows. But something is definitely wrong. I stopped by WWB bar for show and, indeed they have one in their typical style. The performers are almost all new and it was quite comical to see a group of skinny "girls" (plus one veteran I think his name is Ae if I am right) performing a traditional manly "snake dance". I am pretty sure that they realize how comical it looks but either the budget limitations or perhaps other factors (e.g. what Michael aka Gay Thailand was talking about) force them to do that. By the way, there are a number of excellen…

    • 13 replies
    • 3.2k views
  2. Guest brandon
    Started by Guest brandon,

    Popped in sansuk last night, it seem pretty busy but the ratio of Thai & farang was about 1 to 10. Most farangs were typically what you get in Pattaya - old & fat! There were quite a few Russians as well but nothing to write home about. Good luck to them if they are making money.

    • 6 replies
    • 3k views
  3. Started by KhorTose,

    Okay folks, it is that time of year. Time to make that all important New Years resolution. Now that you have made them it is time to tell your friends and fellow posters what they are. That way we can hold you to them and raze you when you fail to live up to them. Me: 1. rejoin gym and go 4x a week 2. Lose 10 k 3. Get knees fixed and start walking everywhere again

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    The Hottest Charity Temple Fair @ Albury((( Saturday, January 08, 2010 ---> Start 04.30 pm. Enjoy our Modern Temple Fair & Donation for HIV, "Wat Phra Bat Nam Pu" and of course the Hottest Albury Sexy Show at 08.00 pm. Hot Men Show Games Food Drink Free Entrance and all profit on this day will be donated to "Wat Phra Bat Nam Pu" including from massage courses. Please take BTS to Nana station and then take a Motorcycle to Albury. (Parking is not available) More information and Reservation please contact us at 0-2255-8920 http://www.alburymassage.com/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    BONDI BEACH BAR is presenting all your star drag queens to benefit the HIV/AIDS prevention efforts of TAKE CARE!! on 6 January.... other acts include the coyote dancers from NAB and ever favorite Willie and Mandy. Come out and enjoy the show while supporting a very worthy cause. See ya there.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Once admired for its education programmes informing the public about HIV AIDS, it is well known that successive Thai governments have wound down these programmes over the last 15 years. Now, it seems clear that a new campaign is not only urgently required, it is vital. A study has apparently shown that some Mathayom 1 students in the Northeast have been using plastic bags to prevent pregnancies and STDs. That anyone in this country should consider plastic bags as a substitute for condoms is . . . well, I suppose this is Thailand! http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/01/05/national/Plastic-bags-not-a-wise-substitute-for-condoms-min-30145699.html

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Although it’s more than half a year away, it’s now time to think about booking for one of the country’s most amazing and extraordinary Festivals. Held in Ubon Ratchathani at the start of the Buddhist Lent, the scale of the Candle Festival is unique in Thailand. The whole city seems to be involved, not only the temples which each provide a large float with extraordinarily detailed wax carvings. When I was there 4 years ago, there were very few farang. All the students taking part were happy to chat and have their photos taken I mention this now because hotels in the city get booked out up many months in advance of the Festival Parade. This year it will be held on Jul…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Good Boys in Sunee was raided tonight. It appears that it and the apartment building connected were both raided. Boys were pee tested. The raid sent shockwaves around the Plaza as many boys from other bars then disappeared and left no one on stage. There were about 12-15 police that swarmed the place fast. I am not sure what happened to the boys inside after or the falangs that were there. I was sitting with Gaybutton and we both watched the scene unfold before our very eyes. Many were predicting a raid before the start of the New Year. Tonight was the night.

    • 17 replies
    • 4.4k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Here's a suggestion for adventurous foodies looking for unique experiences - Enjoy a sumptuous hotpot dinner inside a crystal palace made completely of ice! And when you need some alcohol to warm up your body, there's an ice bar that conveniently provides you an extensive selection of vodka, whiskey, champagne and hot drinks. http://www.shangri-la.com/en/property/harbin/shangrila

    • 7 replies
    • 3.1k views
  10. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    CNN’s Cafferty File this morning highlighted a recent report in USA Today . This suggests that the massive universal use of technology is creating new generations who will no longer understand the norms of social interaction and human communication, despite its undoubted benefits. http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/03/technology-replacing-personal-interactions-at-what-cost/#more-14530 We have all seen examples of this in chat rooms. Does this mean old-style social intercourse and reasoned debate will slowly disappear?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  11. Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide's Four Points by Sheraton brand has debuted in Thailand with the opening of the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15. Located in Sukhumvit, Bangkok

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have mentioned several times how wonderful this ladies burgers are. Her Bacon Cheeseburger is divine. IMHO, she how has the best burger in Pattaya. She is right across from Famous Bar as you enter Sunee Plaza. She is friendly and fun to chat with. This is one place that is excellent and inexpensive if you are looking for a quick bite to eat!

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  13. Guest Motel69
    Started by Guest Motel69,

    I don't know if this dance hall on it's own little soi in the homohood is under new management or ownership or if it just took a number of years to make it's way in Clubland. But it is now Bangkok's premiere gay destination. It doesn't really get going until after 3, and it's much more expensive than the competition right down Silom. But it is attracting a huge crowd of nightlife addicts. And, oh yeah, just about everyone in there -- natives and white guys alike -- are carrying around a lot of chiseled muscle. Most of the crowd loses it's shirt after a certain point, even some of the grandpas who you really don't want to see that much of. G.O.D. has turned into a real…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Guest Motel69
    Started by Guest Motel69,

    As it turns out, my mobile from back home would not accept a Thai SIM card. No problem. I was at a shop just outside the Emporium called Jay Mart, and the kid who was helping me presented me with the perfect solution: a mobile phone for 690 baht. It's a complete phone, with texting and international dialing capabilities. A charger and English instructions are in the box. It's easy and cheap to top off with additional minutes. And the store obviously sells a lot of these puppies; it had crates filled with them.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Guest brandon
    Started by Guest brandon,

    I have just come accross this profile on Gayromeo with very strict guidelines. Don't mess with this guy! "I only look for sex on this site I, am not interested in friends, relationship or boyfriend. I do not provide a picture so, don't ask. If we meet you can decide then if, you like to have sex with me or not. If you are a moneyboy tell me in the first contact. Do not ask me for food, taxi, fee, room or anyother bullshit thing you can call it. You are a moneyboy so, be honest. Tell me how much you want and how long you will stay. Then I will decide if, you are worth it. Do not say to me, "up to you" or "how much you give." If you do I will not reply. …

    • 5 replies
    • 3.1k views
  16. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I read the next rally is scheduled for Sunday 9th January from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Democracy Monument. They are expecting around 60,000 to attend.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Check out this link for details and directions. I have a friend that did this and they love it! http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1061967/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. This is a video I took last night from my balcony. It is only 2 minutes long but gives you a good idea of the party going on last night. Naturally, this went on for a bit and even when daylight broke, the sound of fireworks were booming. I went to breakfast in Jomtien at Pappa David's and my ride there was filled with guys and dolls on the street finishing up their party from the night before. Thailand is wild on New Year's. I hope some of you that are away from LOS this year get a smile on your face from this video! Happy New Year to ALL! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XklK7w8NfvU ps. Special thanks to Firecat for finding me this apartment as…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Guest PattayaPlayers
    Started by Guest PattayaPlayers,

    Open Auditions for Murder Under the Big Top Pattaya Players (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) is proud to announce auditions for its upcoming murder mystery performance of Murder Under the Big Top! There are parts for both male and female actors of all ages and auditions will take place at The Eastern Grand Palace Hotel on Soi Khaotalo at 2:00 PM on Saturday, January 8, 2011. The performances will take place on February 25-26, 2011 (at Le Cafe Royale Restaurant). All interested parties both talent-wise and back stage should plan on attending. For further details and directions on how to find the audition space, please email us at pattayaplayers@gmail.com. …

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  20. Guest lectricman11
    Started by Guest lectricman11,

    I will at long last be returning to LOS in January. I think there was a thread about this not long ago but I can't seem to find it. I want to bring my i-phone with me and be able to use it for texting and voice. (I will also be bringing my laptop, so don't need data on the phone) My service is through AT&T and they have a program to be able to use my phone while there. However in a previous post, I seem to remember someone saying that you have to change the sim card when arriving in Thailand. Is this true, and if so, how will I be able to receive voice calls and texts to my U.S. phone number. I am somewhat electronicly challenged and would appreciate any light s…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. Started by Moses,

    Hi there! My friend and thai masseur Ef asks me to make him design for his business cards. I made few designs and cannot choose which one he should to print. Since Ef's thai massage is for men only, I ask you at gay forum. So, before printing I ask you to help to choose best one. Please vote. As well any comments are welcome. Here they are (gray or white borders around card is only to show printing area, business cars is black only): #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 Thank you for your help

    • 22 replies
    • 5.1k views
  22. Started by ChrisUK,

    For those of us in farangland preparing to welcome the New Year in the West and want to see how our friends in Thailand are celebrating it in advance of us, we can see it online courtesy of TruelifeTV. It is showing from 10.30pm to 12.30am Thai time and can be seen on MCOT Ch9 at: http://tv2.truelife.com/tvonline/player/mcot MCOT Ch 9 usually shows it repeated during New Years Day in the afternoon, Thai time, for reliving the previous night's celebrations and fireworks. Happy New Year to everybody. ChrisUK

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  23. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Having been away for some time on a long trip to South America

    • 19 replies
    • 3.6k views
  24. Happy New Year to all! I hope the year is successful and wonderful for you. The day started off in Pattaya with fireworks at the crack of dawn. Thus, why I am awake so early. It seems like they would wait till tonight. But, no, that is not possible here!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  25. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    Happy New Year!! May your new year be happy and prosperous! -- YaYa and the boys

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.