Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Pattaya now has a Men's Boutique Shop... carrying many specialty items for the Man in your Life! BOUTIQUE SEXY http://www.boutique-sexy-pattaya.com/male.html Some may question the legality of some items in Thailand, but it is OPEN for business. http://www.boutique-sexy-pattaya.com/male.html tj
-
A relevation of sorts...though not surprised. The Pattaya Daily News has this exclusive story of Justice for Sale...freedom for a Fee. Millions and Millions of Thai baht...fees for Freedom! TIT ! http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/09/05/justice-for-sale-freedom-for-a-fee/ Cynics have long claimed that justice in Thailand is a marketable commodity like almost anything else. A current issue involving a wealthy elderly Swede, accused of multiple cases of sexual abuse of children, financially manipulative lawyers perverting the course of justice and a greedy adulterous judge, have cast a
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
THE COCKTAIL OF THE WEEK for SEPTEMBER at YAYA BAR, Sunee Plaza It is a way for our bartender to try a new cocktail and introduce you to it along the way. The 90 baht price good for that cocktail all week......then on the next Monday....a new cocktail. 6 September---- Brass Monkey A drink that originated at sea in the officers' wardrooms. The "brass monkey" was the name given to the meta rack on board the mighty men-of-war sailing ships where the cannonballs were stored. This cocktail is a tasty combination of white rum and vodka that satisfied the "picky-est" of officers. 13 September---- …
-
Well it's about time...overdue? The Bank of Thailand has said it MAY re-impose a TAX on Foreign Capital flow into the country. Not the first time it did this...and is to curb the speculation which may be associated with the Thai Baht. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/395627-bank-of-thailand-ponders-re-imposing-tax-collections-on-foreign-capital-influx/ BANGKOK: -- The Bank of Thailand (BoT) is considering re-introducing imposing taxes on foreign capital inflows as an option in protecting the Thai currency, the baht, which has gained strength over the US dollar since the beginning of 2010, a senior BoT official said. Wongwatoo Potirat, senio…
-
Pattaya City Expats Club... A great source of helpful information and an opportunity to meet up with new and old friends... They have a very helpful, information packed website and weekly newsletter. HERE IS THERE WEBSITE...CLICK TO VIEW THIS WEEKS NEWSLETTER: HTTP://www.pattayacityexpatsclub.com tj WHERE DO WE MEET? Everyone is welcome to attend. The Club meets every Sunday morning at The Tavern by the Sea, on the ground of the Amari Orchid Resort and Tower (formerly known as Henry J. Bean
-
This is a question for those living in Thailand. What brand of router do you use and do you have problems with internet going down often? I am using D-Link and have been having many problems.
-
Friend of mine told in web-chat about tonight heavy rains in Pattaya till early morning. As I know peak of wet season is at different months for different places in Thailand (As per wiki: BKK - Sept., Samui - Nov., PTT - Oct.) How hard is to live in thus places at time of peak of rainy season? Is it necessary to migrate btw cities in Thailand to avoid peak of rains for comfort living?
-
I am set up to have GT.com topics that I am watching, send an email to my inbox when someone has posted a reply. I like that Each time I click the link in my email it takes me to the new post. I like that. If I want to reply to that post, I get an ERROR saying I can't post. I do not like that I get the ERROR because I mus AGAIN log in. To do so the program takes me away from the post and to the main page. Then I wait for the "You are being logged in" page to do whatever it must do for sometimes 10 seconds. Then to the forum page. Then I must try and find the post I was going to reply to. I don't like that at all!! Then I forget what I was going to write! …
-
Since I've been such a prig here, let me try a fun poll. I don't suppose it has much to do with Thailand, but it might give some insight into us all. From the list of choices in the poll select the three you would most enjoy having a dinner with if all of you were to dine together. Remember to pick 3 (and only 3) and please feel free to tell us why.
-
NO SEX but Lots of vegetables in Phuket next month - October! WOW, what a headline... just what a gay visitor to Phuket wants in October. It's TRUE...read here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/395576-no-sex-but-lots-of-vegetables-in-phuket-in-october/ PHUKET: -- Skewered and entranced maa song ('spirit mediums', or 'devotees') will again embody the gods for next month's Vegetarian Festival in Phuket. For most local celebrants the festival means nine days of abstention from sex and alcohol, and rigid adherence to a vegetarian diet. Mind-blowing processions, ear-splitting firecrackers, traffic jams, peaceful chants and vegetarian food return t…
-
Many of us eat out every day at least once. Some eat out for every meal. I am going to cook a home cooked dinner for a friend in Pattaya who always cooks me great food. It got me to thinking that the BF and I really eat out 3 meals every day when I am in Thailand. I can't even think of the last time I cooked a real meal. I am a good cook. I just prefer the option to eat out often. When you eat out, what are the important factors that you consider when in Land of Smiles?
-
I have used Flowers2Thailand when I was still back in the USA. Sending flowers or cookies or candy to my special Thai bf was a pleasant surprise for him on his Birthday, Graduation, New Years or that Special Memory to celebrate. Here is their most recent e-mail received today: FLOWERS2THAILAND... http://www.flowers2thailand.com/ Save 300 Baht on a purchase 2,000 Baht or more Make Summer sizzle with savings from Flowers2Thailand.com Use Promotion Code YSD966 on our website Conditions: * One time use only * Minimum purchase of 2,000 Baht * Applicable for categories: Flowers, Cakes/Cookies, and Gift Baskets * This coupon code…
-
There have been a number of posts about the problems of getting visas for the USA. The experience so put off one of the world’s most prominent opera directors, 72 year old Peter Stein, that he simply refused to fly to New York for a new production of Mussorgsky’s Boris Godunov scheduled for early October at New York’s Metropolitan Opera. A small matter, perhaps, outside the rarified world of international opera. But the attitude of the Berlin consular official does seem to mirror that of at least some of those in Bangkok, if recent experiences in the Thai English press about tourist visas for Thai wives and others is to be believed.
-
A friend sent me these. Hope they come out clearly.
-
One of my favorite singing duo in Pattaya are celebrating their 2nd year of entertaining in Pattaya. Congratulations! They are a joy to behold - such memories of favorite songs along with their enthusiasm on stage and they are handsome too Join them tonight - at the NEW Cafe Music bar - Le Cafe Royale:
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
I received an e-mail from Little Choices - Big Pleasures, new gay bar in Hua Hin! The Letter: An American, a Thai and a Swiss guy open this new gay place for local farangs, Thais and tourists. We believe in Hua Hin and we are sure this lovely place needs a good gay bar. Here our information: Little Choices Bar & Bistro 178/1 Naredamri Road Hua Hin Phone: 087 667 42 07 Homepage: http://www.littlechoiceshuahin.com Located close to Sofitel in walking distance to Hilton, nice gay bar for locals and tourist with art gallery. Open till 2.00 am.
-
- 5 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Since the ending of the red shirt demonstrations, political discussion has rather petered out on this Board. Perhaps, like many of the population, those of us who posted are too entrenched in our views to be persuaded to change them through discussion. But I admit to being more than surprised to read these statistics in one of the English press today. One common measure of comparing wealth in Thailand is apparently to analyse deposit accounts. In the 77 million such accounts in Thai banks, there is approx. Bt. 7.3 trillion deposited. - 89% of the deposit holders own 4% of that wealth; - 1% of the deposit holders own 72% of that wealth. That seems to be a f…
-
I sent you a PM on the GayButton board, not this one. The PM was in response to a repeated request you posted earlier of another member who did not reply. I did not want to comment in public so I thought the decent thing to do would be to PM you with the information you requested (it is not about a member who posts here, to my knowledge). There are plenty of posters who will verify first-hand that the information is accurate. I assumed you would appreciate the PM, but it looks like I was wrong, so I apologise if you felt that single PM on the other board was harassing. You could have replied to say so yourself.
-
Reading CNN today about Tiger Woods and I came across the article. I shudder to think of my first trip to LOS and the number of guys I was with. I am now MUCH calmer and no butterfly and stick (for the most part) to my one boy special. But, reading the article, I had to wonder. (CNN) -- When Jack Rogers first heard media reports of Tiger Woods' multiple extramarital affairs, the first thing he did was say a little prayer for Woods and his wife. The second thing he did was tally up the number of women who claimed to have had sex with the famous golfer. "I said to myself, 'My God, that's some body count,' " Rogers remembers. Jack Rogers -- that'…
-
I have experienced very good and helpful customer service whenever I have needed the services of Pattaya Immigration. This coming week I will visit SriRicha Immigration Office for my Visa Extension for retirement. I have receved wonderful service from them too. A poster over at ThaiVisa reports on his experience this week... at Pattaya Immigration... a good discussion follows... Hope this is helpful to you. tj http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/395154-pattaya-jomtien-immigration-office-retirement-extensions/ Posted 2010-09-01 23:28 "Went to Jomtien immigration to process a retirement extension to a visa this morning and the process is gett…
-
Do the bar boys know about the farang falling exchange rates, and how much more its costing to take off a boy or are they still asking for the normal rate. I was last in PATTAYA in march , when i was paying 1500 bht short time , the
- 33 replies
- 9.5k views
-
Consular Outreach: Pattaya Dear Pattaya Area American Citizens, The Consular Section of the American Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of a consular outreach visit to Pattaya on September 9 2010. Please come if you can! Consular staff will be available to provide services on: Thursday, September 9, 2010 from 10:00am to 2:00pm at the Dusit Thani Hotel Pattaya, at 240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, 20150, Thailand. Telephone: 03-842-5611. E-mail: dtpa@dusit.com An announcement for the next consular outreach visits to Phuket, Udon, and Khon Kaen will be made shortly. The following consular services will be availab…
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Ate at Chez Vicky about 6 months and it was excellent but since then have generally opted for the less expensive CAB or Petite Plsnete when opting for European cuisne. It may have been already reported here but new to me is their salad bar which had lots of tasty trreats. This ain't your daddy's Sizzler. The deal is 100 baht extra gets u the delicious sald bar, soup and desert. Entrees are reasonable with lemon fish fillet only 190 baht. Water is 30 baht. Beer 80-100 baht depending on brand. So we're talking about prices only slightly more than CAB with a significant upgrade in quality. Highly recommended.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
The first Krispy Kreme Dounut shop in Thailand is to open Sept. 28 at Paragon Shopping Mall in Bangkok. I hope they will soon open in Pattaya. If you have never had one, well you may have a chance. They are sugary sweet. Best warm as they roll off the in store conveyor belt!
-
In past months this year, I have seen a gay website which was promoting Gay Pattaya... A lot of effort was made to get the website up and running. But now, it seems to be out of date. That is too bad as it appeared to be well done and the start of a good informational tool for those who either live in or visit Pattaya. http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/index.html The website was also the producer of the Sunee Plaza Association... http://www.suneeplaza.info/cgi-bin/page.pl?p=special#week and coordinated many promotions of Sunee participating owners earlier. Anybody know Nicky? I heard on the grapevine he was really a front for a farang...not a Thai…