Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    From reading Pattaya One News... looks like GT now has his BIG prize money in hand... ATM dumped near Pattaya following 4.3 Million Baht robbery in Rayong http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/27374/atm-dumped-near-pattaya-following-4-3-million-baht-robbery-in-rayong/ In the early hours of last Friday morning the theft of a Bank of Ayudhya ATM Machine took place in Rayong Province. The ATM was taken by around 5 men who placed it in the back of a Blue Truck. Since then, Police have been searching for the ATM which is known to have contained 4.3 Million Baht. On Sunday Afternoon, Khun Chana aged 35, the owner of a Tapioca Field in Huoy Yai reported the disco…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Here are last week's postings at http://pattayagay.blogspot.com/ (click on left box) or go to here: http://pattayagay.blogspot.com/?zx=56268baf1909c5a8 PATTAYA PRIDE EVENTS UPDATE HEARTT 2000 CHARITY DINNER SOME SNIPPETS AN EVENING WITH MISS JASON THE ELEPHANT'S MUDBATH Don't forget if you would like to contribute an item please email it to pgreport@gmail.com Enjoy your week wherever you may be. Your Editor, Printer Graham ------------------- Thank you Mr. Editor tj

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Guest hans030
    Started by Guest hans030,

    Does anyone know the Poppa Palace Hotel Patong, Phuket? It is very near "boystown". Is it gayfriendly? The website is: www.poppapalace.com

    • 23 replies
    • 4k views
  4. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    As reported by Thaivisa.com today: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/393401-suvarnabhumi-airport-link-what-a-mess/ Oh, Poor Airport Link BANGKOK: -- Finally, the Airport Rail Link is officially opened for commercial services on Monday (Aug 23), after seven years of construction. The high-speed trains, though, do not look as new as they should. In fact, they look as if they had been bought at a clearance sale. Even Chinese trains look far more dashing. The 28-kilometer rail route costs more than 30 billion baht in investment and has been subject to a vast amount of criticisms and negative press. Much of the grilling has been directed towards the project c…

    • 45 replies
    • 6.2k views
  5. Started by PattayaMale,

    Today I went to see my financial advisor in Pattaya. In our conversation he mentioned that if the November elections go off on schedule, they will happen right after the military rotation. The significance in this is that those Taskin appointed (5 year term) will be out of power in November. The thought is that if Taskin wants to still be an influence he will have until the end of October to do so. Some think, the new military appointees, will strongly be supported by the Royals. This may lead to the kind of rule that took place in the 70s, 80s and early 90s, when the government was actually ruled by the military Could this be one of the reasons we see so much…

    • 16 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten in LOS? My Aunts and I were discussing the trip I took them on a few years ago and the things they saw on the streets. They are VERY southern and picky eaters. I told them that I have tried just about all the things on the carts that roll around. Eating the grasshoppers were perhaps the most disgusting for me but only because I could tell what it was. What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten in LOS?

    • 42 replies
    • 7.7k views
  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    There is another thread that discusses Boyztown. When many foreigners talk of "going over to Boyztown" I ask them where they went and they will discuss the entire area. I guess I often lump all 3 Sois into the "Boyztown" term. I am sure there are some that get upset with this. But, I do wonder how others view this area. What do you think of when the word Boyztown comes to mind?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    In another thread we've been talking about the Thai custom of lower status people keeping their heads below the higher status person. I thought it might be fun to share some of the other things Thai we've learned that are different from what we've learned in the West. Please add to the list and not be afraid if your input seems overly obvious - it might not be to someone else. 1. Many Thais will see older farang men as occupying a higher social status than they do. This is often expressed by a lowering of the head (and sometimes the whole body) 2. Thais think of it as impolite to wai children. I've been told it is akin to wishing the child bad luck - no cl…

    • 82 replies
    • 14.8k views
  9. Started by Gaybutton,

    Gay Romeo has become the most popular "farang hunt" personals site for the bar boys, and Camfrog seems to be quite attractive to a great many as well. I know a few boys who have given up working in the go-go bars at all in favor of spending their time working Gay Romeo. The other night I was chatting with Mike, the owner of the La Cage bar at Sunee Plaza. He is just about convinced that Gay Romeo will eventually kill Pattaya's bar scene altogether. I'm not as pessimistic as all that, but I do think Gay Romeo will at least put a good sized dent in it. I think the most serious problem the bars are facing at present is not competition from gay personals sites, b…

    • 65 replies
    • 16.4k views
  10. I read today in the Bangkok Post an interesting survey. I don't know that job satisfaction extrapolates to Thailand, but he article said that over 64% of prostitutes in the US have a college degree. It goes on to say that about 90% really enjoy their work and make salaries around $60,000 a year (tax free?)

    • 29 replies
    • 4.6k views
  11. Started by Gaybutton,

    We just had a thread all about gross things to eat in Thailand, so it stands to reason that we also ought to have a thread about things we enjoy eating in Thailand. First, I can't eat the spicy foods. It burns the hell out of my mouth and then I can't taste anything else for the rest of the meal. Next morning, it burns again! However, not all Thai food is spiced up. The fried rice and most of the noodle dishes aren't spicy at all, and many can be very good. But if I had to narrow it down to a single category of Thai foods I truly enjoy, for me it would be seafood. If you're a seafood lover, then Thailand is the place to be. I have never had a Thai seafood di…

    • 40 replies
    • 7.6k views
  12. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I used to enjoy spending a little time in the morning and evenings reading gaythailand. It was fun, informative and sometimes deliciously irreverent. The sheer volume of new posts, many of them one-liners adding little to a discussion, now makes it a lot longer to read and is starting to make the whole thing a chore for me. The quality of the discussions has also deteriorated quite rapidly IMHO. I am as guilty as anyone and I apologise to those offended by this. But if the present volume is to continue, I want to suggest we have one no posting day per week to enable everyone to catch up.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    Guess we will have another low cost air carrier in Asia...This from ThaiVisa Thai Tiger Airways to Proceed The Chairman of the Thai Airways' board said Thai Tiger Airline, the joint venture between Thai Airways and Tiger Airline, will go ahead as planned. National Economic and Social Development Board Secretary-General Ampon Kittiampon, in his capacity as the chairman to the board of Thai Airways, said Thai Tiger Airline, the future joint venture between Thai Airways and Tiger Airline of Singapore, remains in the pipelines, and he is ready to answer questions regarding the low-cost airline, to Transport Minister Sophon Saram. Thai Airways sent a…

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  14. It has since been revealed that Aldhouse and his girlfriend hired a taxi to take them from Phuket to Koh Samui. Along the way they got a bus to Bangkok, then made their way to the Klong Yai checkpoint at the Cambodian border. Mr Aldhouse was able to depart the country into Cambodia at the remote checkpoint, which has no on-line connection with Thailand's Immigration database. Immigration Police only realized Aldhouse had slipped out of the country six hours after the fact. The unnamed girlfriend, who returned to Bangkok by bus, was later picked up for questioning by police. She confessed to her role in aiding Aldhouse's escape and told investigators of…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. My link Google Inc. is adding a free e-mail feature that may persuade more people to cut the cords on their landline phones. The service unveiled Wednesday enables U.S. users of Google's Gmail service to make calls from microphone-equipped computers to telephones virtually anywhere in the world. All calls in the U.S. and Canada will be free through at least the end of the year. That undercuts the most popular PC-to-phone service, Skype, which charges 1.2 cents to 2.1 cents per minute for U.S. calls. It also threatens to overshadow another free PC-to-phone calling service called MagicTalk that was just introduced by VocalTec …

    • 27 replies
    • 3.6k views
  16. Guest HeyGay
    Started by Guest HeyGay,

    Hi all, I can tell you that you can still write all you need to, There is a message from LMTU on the old site, Where the Bill has been paid, and its now waiting for all your insults, so we can all gossip about how bad you all are, go give it your best, I'm sure there is no one steering the boat, so I really do hope it dose not run aground on to the Rock soon. [ url=http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/5572/master/1/?page=1]http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/5572/master/1/?page=1[/url] have fun HayGay

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  17. Guest beachlover
    Started by Guest beachlover,

    Anyone here a fan of Pchy? He was the star actor of the movie, "Love of Siam" and lead singer for August band. I think he's cutest boy in all of Thailand... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRl-78-hsgY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190DMYt0a9Q Anyway... August band have a YouTube channel now! http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustBandTV

    • 4 replies
    • 3.5k views
  18. I had a great time meeting so many people. The company was great. The stories kept me entertained. Thank you to all who came. A special thanks to Ya and his staff for hosting a great party. They did a fantastic job and were very in tune to what we needed all night. Salt and Pepper catered the event and IMHO, the food was great. Everyone seem to enjoy it and the Chicken Wraps were a big hit. Thanks to Scooby who paid for the food for the evening. It was great that they suggested we have this before I leave LOS. Several of us wandered into Nice Boys after the event to take some M & M's. The boys loved them. Again, it was great to meet so man…

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Started by Gaybutton,

    Nearly all of us use screen names rather than our real names. Often the reasons for the names are obvious and just as often not so obvious. Sometimes they can appear to be obvious, but in reality are not at all what we thought. I'm curious about everyone's screen names and maybe some of you are willing to share with us how and why your screen name came to be. I'll start: When I lived in the USA my life was essentially in the closet. Only once did I ever attend a gay parade. That was in New Orleans. As the parade passed by, there were guys pinning badges, stickies, and all kinds of tags on people's shirts. One of them placed a badge on my shirt, about s…

    • 47 replies
    • 8.1k views
  20. Guest jack_peters
    Started by Guest jack_peters,

    I do not post on any forums but just read them - until now. I have just read on the Gay Ting Tong forum a post entitled 'Underage Sex on the BBC'. In that post the author has a link to a You Tube video in which the subject of underage sex is discussed in cartoon format. The author then has a signature block which is: "Pattaya Street Kids Support Project". Am I the only person who thinks that the linking of the subject of underage sex with an advert for a children's charity is very foolish, potentially harmful to the charity and an act of negligent irresponsibility? I tried to register and send this message on the Ting Tong forum but I am told that my registr…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. The following appears in PATTAYA ONE: _____ 400,000 Baht Room Safe Theft at Central Pattaya Hotel Late on Friday Night, Police Lieutenant Colonel Wirawoot from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Pattaya Place Guest House located in Soi 13 off Pattaya Third Road to investigate the theft of a safe-box from a room occupied by a German Tourist. Officers were directed to room number 301 on 3rd floor and met with Mr. Hans Gunter aged 68. He returned to his room after a night out and realized his door was open and the room safe had disappeared. Inside was 150,000 Baht and 5,000 Euro’s along with Mr. Gunter’s passport and plane ticket along with personal items…

    • 32 replies
    • 5.8k views
  22. Guest terrychris
    Started by Guest terrychris,

    I havent been to Pattaya for sometime and will be on my way back soon. A questions that hopefully will get answers rather than abuse that I experienced on another board. Does anyone have any link or phone number to a reliable taxi service to pick me up at the Airport to Pattaya. Even if I have to pay a little more for reliability I will. All I actually want is someone that is reliable ,will be there when I arrive. Im not actually concerned about vehicle condition,whether the driver is a man ,lady or transexual. There was a link /posts on the sawatdee board a few months ago of a farang in Bangkok who was running a taxi service.

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I realize that many are posting for the contest. I should have been more clear in the rules. But, please do not reopen topics older than 3 months unless there is a need to do so. From here on out, if a post is opened that is older than 3 months, a moderator has the right to place it invisible which means it will not count toward the a tally. I apoloigze for this in advance but some very old threads are being revived and while some of the comments are still useful, they have run their course. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
  24. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    Did anyone else see this movie? How did it win the Palme d'Or at Cannes?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  25. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Looks like another Pattaya Police Chief is going to try to reign in the local Baht Bus Cooperative... with designated routes stickers and fewer buses on streets.. Tried same-same before...to no avail.. But here is the story: Pattaya One News: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/27190/baht-bus-cooperative-meeting-with-pattaya-police-chief/ The Pattaya Police Chief called a meeting with senior officials from the Pattaya Baht Bus Cooperative on Wednesday to discuss problems encountered with Baht Buses by members of the public and the Police. Police Colonel Nantawoot, Pattaya

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.