Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Over the years I've seen a lot of posts about sexual encounters in public toilets in Thailand. I even see people post recommendations about which toilets are the best ones to go to. I have nothing against sex in toilets if that's what people want to do, but it definitely isn't for me . . . not my cup of pee. Meanwhile, anyone who knows me knows I've gotta go rather often. I've said many times, if I live in Thailand a few more years there won't be very many toilets left that I haven't "annointed." But to this day I have yet to ever see anyone hanging around toilets looking for sex or looking to do anything other than #1 and #2. Now I'm curious. Have you…
-
Pattaya - The days when foreign paedophiles and criminals could retire in peace in Pattaya - a Thai beach resort infamous for its prostitution and sleazy nightlife - are numbered, at least according to immigration police. On Thursday, Pattaya's Immigration Office will officially launch the country's first Transnational Crime Data Centre, equipped with a staff of 12 and a 6-million-baht (184,615-dollar) computer system dedicated to tracking down nefarious expats. "Pattaya may have been a heaven for foreign criminals in the past, but now we have the technology to spoil their paradise," said Police Colonel Athiwit Kamolrat, Chonburi Immigration Police Superintendent.…
-
Interesting observation, especially compared with any theological debate. So far I've been working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 46.5 weeks a year & 20 years elapsed. Last year, I did manage to spend 35 days abroad on holidays and another 10 on business. I also have no intention of working full time past 50, but am not quite ready to cut that chain just yet. I wonder how everyone else gets on?
-
Step one take over the government by coup. Step two get control of the courts and rule any democratic government as illegal. Step three declare a state of emergency making protest by your enemies illegal. However your supporters are still allowed to protest Step four shoot protesters Step five jail all opposition. Step six kill you enemies by any means anywhere they can be found. I could go on but the REAL terrorist in this country are just now working on step six. http://www.bangkokpo...n-thaksin-plane However, the subsequent steps wherein parliament is suspended and the rule of law makes way for the rule of personal power and privilege will soon beco…
-
Behind the scene Bangkok.... Come on over to Bangkok... Waiting for your arrival.. let's just do it and have FUN in Bangkok! Many Thai boys are waiting for YOU! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPMizipEpEY tj
-
Who taught the Thais to drive? Since the steering wheel is on the right side of the auto and they drive on the wrong side of the road, it is presumable that it was the Brits. But, considering the way they drive probably no one did and they never bothered to learn.
-
Pattaya Daily News eports: This baby was being smuggled out of Thailand... A two month old tiger cub was found sedated in a suitcase full of soft toys after x-rays raised suspicion among airport staff due to the presence of a beating heart and other vital organs appeared on monitors. http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/08/27/tiger-cub-rescued-from-luggage-at-bangkok-airport/
-
I like porn if its done with some tact and thought. There are some scenes with various guys that are just way to crude and offensive to the boys tho. I am sure that some of the boys have very negative comments after the video releases or they have time to rethink things. I do not know what they are paid but i am sure it is not much especailly when one thinks about how many times the videos or photos are sold over and over again. My favorite model is Kin with his smooth skin and longer hair as his video is just good fun sex scenes. I am surprised the videos continue to be made tho given the laws in thailand make making porn a crime. Do you find some videos just to o…
- 27 replies
- 9.6k views
-
TW Steel Watches donated to Pattaya Police Chief as reported by Pattaya One News http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/27165/tw-steel-watches-donated-to-pattaya-police-chief/ Pattaya
-
It has been suggested by many that we have a Meet and Greet for the members here. As the website has gone through many changes over the past few weeks, I thought I'd get a head start on a party. The tenor of the other posts about a meet and greet seemed to suggest that if someone wanted to have a party, set a time and date and whoever wants to show up and show up. On Saturday night, August 28th, we will have a Forum Meet and Greet at YaYa bar in Soi Sunee Plaza. We choose YaYa as they have been posting here and I have been to the bar several times and think they have a great thing going and I'd like to support their efforts. The owner Ya is a great host, he is gay…
-
New eco-tourist draw in Korat as reported in Bangkok Post The Tourism and Sports Ministry has plans to turn Kaeng Wang Tao stream in Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat) into an eco-tourist destination for trekking, canoeing and rafting. http://www.bangkokpost.com/travel/travelnews/192967/new-eco-tourist-draw-in-korat read more.. tj
-
The Justice Department said late Friday that it had cleared the planned $3 billion merger between United Airlines and Continental, lifting the biggest regulatory hurdle to the creation of the world
-
An interesting story today in Pattaya One News about a South Pattaya Pharmacy...fake Viagra and selling sleeping pills to Ladyboys... Pharmacy owner faces stiff penalty for selling fake pills http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/27232/pharmacy-owner-faces-stiff-penalty-for-selling-fake-pills/ ....raiding the Pro Pharmacy in south Pattaya. The man was charged with being in possession of approximately 100,000 baht
-
It's Time to Go to Thailand! Why do you ask? Thais are waiting for you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVCsR04AxTM tj
-
Well, what are you waiting for? Snow and ice is coming soon... NO snow you say? Anytime is a great time to Come to Thailand! Waiting for you B) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Pto_T1kDM tj
-
Need another reason to Come to Thailand NOW? Waiting for you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeb2wy4rvB8 tj
-
Just for the Geezer... and for YOU too! Come to Thailand NOW... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFd7nVtwjg0 tj
-
Time for a SWIM in Thailand? Thailand is waiting for you! What are you waiting for? Jump in.. Any day is a great day in Thailand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibJ07S9qHdM tj
-
Beaches & Volleyball anyone? Waiting for you in Thailand... Come on Over, the water's fine and the Thais are HOT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtwl8zprij4 tj
-
Hey Dude! Thai boy - Sexy guy... Come to Thailand... Waiting for you. tj
-
Jeerasak Khaeow-kaew Thais are waiting for you in Thailand... Come on Over! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmTTTvk-4qc tj
-
Sad news today...as reported in Bangkok Post: Envoy's daughter falls to death http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/193295/envoy-daughter-falls-to-death NEW YORK: The 17-year-old daughter of the US ambassador to Thailand plunged to her death from a mid-city luxury high-rise early Friday morning, United States media reported. Nicole John fell out of a 25th story window of the Herald Square Towers on West 34th Street, landing on the building's third-floor overhang, according to police sources. ......About 10 people were inside when Nicole John took off her shoes, climbed out of the window onto a ledge and plunged to her death, Police Commissioner Raymo…
-
Thailand beckons You... Come on Over. Why...You say?? Want to meet some great guys? Make new friends? Thais are caring, beautiful, lovable, fun...and more! tj
-
Economic downturn defying solutions Latest data raise fears of 'double dip,' if there ever was a recovery http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38871203/ns/business-eye_on_the_economy/ The economy is still growing, but just barely. The latest wave of downbeat economic data, including Friday
-
Fire guts popular Walking Street shop as reported in Pattaya One News: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/27248/fire-guts-popular-walking-street-shop/ Fire gutted one of the more popular shops on Walking Street in what was the second major blaze attended by the local fire department in the space of nine hours. The Pattaya fire brigade was kept busy on Thursday night at Big C and then on Friday morning five units were called out to a blaze which had gutted the Timeout ice cream shop on the eastern side of Walking Street near Beach Road. read more.... tj