Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    If you go back to post #15, you will see this is what I said. I don't see the point in repeating what others have said without adding anything to it.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. BRT service starts on Sathorn By JEERAWAN PRASOMSAB THE NATION ON SUNDAY Published on May 30, 2010 Bangkok's first Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) service between Sathorn and Ratchapruek was officially opened yesterday. The service will run free of charge for a test-run period up until August 31. BRT service starts on Sathorn I haven't been able to find anything in English. I can't find an English route map and the following YouTube presentation is in Thai, but it still gives you an idea of what it is all about and where it goes. If anyone can post English language information, please do.

    • 20 replies
    • 5.4k views
  3. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    There are several airlines which have been discussed on GT. I have personally favored that of JetStar Airways for my flights within Asia. They fly from BKK...to many destinations. Most require a connection in Singapore...but that also allows you and your special Thai friend a great opportunity to visit two Asian cities. They have Friday Frenzy Specials each week... great bargains...limited booking times: http://email.jetstar.com/pub/sf/FormLink?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DUQpglLjHJlTQpIQf80zbQiM3HQr7zbQ3dzfo2QGQaQdvYVXMtX%3DUQpglLjHJlTQpIQf80zbQiM3HQr7zcQ3dzfo2QzgQaQ9X&_ei_=. Thank Jetstar It's Friday! Look out this Friday for Jetstar's Friday Fare Fr…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    If a thread has been started on a particular subject, please stay on that subject. If you want to discuss something other than the topic at hand, please start a new thread. If the posts start to go off topic, I will move them to another thread to keep the original intent of the thread headed in the right direction. Thank you for your consideration. Hugs,

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  5. Well, after all the talk about Brazil food, I wanted to take the BF there and let him tell me his thoughts. We also took his friend, another younger Thai man. The all you can eat menu says 15 different meats. I guess that was about right. They came to the table and were in plenty. Some were quite good and some were just OK. But, they did have a wide selection. The salad bar came with the dinner. It was quite good and had a wide variety. The BF had a Brazilian cocktail and I had Soda. All 3 of us were stuffed by the end of dinner. If you are not a meat lover, this place is a waste of money. They did not include a service charge on the bill. …

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    Hi all......in the process of putting together the September list of the Cocktail of the Week. Any suggestions? Requests?

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A thread on GB brought to mind a great and caring man - Brian Wigley, as Boxer Travels created an album of Gay Pattaya and Thailand happenings unmatched to date. I miss him dearly and am so grateful he passed our way in life. He was a giving, compassionate and caring gentleman. Whenever anyone asked about a business, event, construction or happening in Pattaya - Boxer was there - with camera in hand - to report within hours to all on the message boards. Such a gentle giant of man...he is missed! RIP Boxer - http://www.boxertravels.com/ tj

    • 15 replies
    • 3.9k views
  8. Started by PattayaMale,

    In todays Database section of the Bangkok post there is an article that claims Porn has made the internet produce new IT progress. 12% of all sites on the internet are pornographic and GT (the person) owns 50% of them. almost $3,100. is spent a second on internet porn and GT (the person) gets 50% of it. About 1/3 of the viewers of internet porn are women and GT (the person) is one of those. 2.5 BILLION emails a day are pornographic in nature and GT (the person) send out 50% of them. if you don't believe it check out the Sept 1, 2010 edition of the Bangkok Post, Database

    • 18 replies
    • 2.7k views
  9. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    We read all sorts of stories about busts in bars for underage, drugs, etc. But I never read what happens to these guys after being hauled into the police station. As far as I can tell the penalties are pretty arbitrary. I have a friend who tested positive in a pee test for yaba and all he had to do was spend one night in jail, go to Chonburi to be retested once a month over a years time, and that was it. A friend of mine told me his Thai friend who also tested positive in a pee test is going to have to spend 3 months in jail for that. What is the penalty for failing the pee test? Does anyone know? And what happens to the underage boys picked up in a bar raid? And …

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    The BF was watching Thai TV and they had a TV crew talking about a raid in Boyztown last night and the bar X boys. Has anyone seen any news reports of this?

    • 53 replies
    • 9.2k views
  11. You need to be using a HTML5 compliant browser.Firefox or Google's Chrome are the two I know are for certain. I would use Chrome if you have it. Follow directions. Type in Address. WAIT. It takes a while to load. Don't close anything until the end. Many things will pop up. That is OK. Get ready to be wowed! http://www.chromeexperiments.com/arcadefire

    • 16 replies
    • 2.8k views
  12. I just had this chat on MSN and as I didn'd find any chats between Thai boys (He) and Farang (Me) in all the blogs and forums I read, why not post it? Furthermore, this is the first time I have been asked for money online (probably due to the fact that I'm not at it for a long time. In January, I led 500B to a friend, he didn't even make an attempt to pay it back. BUT - is there a faster and cheaper way to find out whom you can rely on than borrowing 500B and see if you get it back?) He hi He How are you? Me Hello, I'm fine. He what are you doing? Me surfing internet. And you? He i chat with you and look foodball He tomottow you look germany play? Me No, I don'…

  13. Started by PattayaMale,

    I don't if this is old news. I went through some of the new posts, but so many new posts or replies appear I might have missed that Memories Music Bar and Euro Boys have closed. I saw this in the PG weekly report. I know that the owners of Memories Music Bar lived in the floors above their bar. I believe at least one of them was a moderator on Ting Tong. Have they left the area? Last time I talked to them they mentioned they may move to Phnom Phen.

  14. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Hello Sheriff... Deputy Dog here... Yes, Sheriff, I understand there are some missing posts over at GT... but never fear Sheriff...Will check it out for ya! Heard that Scooby Doo fella was back in town... Deputy Dog will get his man! tj

  15. That's something I sometimes wonder about. I certainly don't expect all the bars to close. This is just a purely hypothetical question. But apparently many think the only way, or the best way, to find willing young gentlemen is to go to the bars. Many love going to the bars because nothing similar exists where they live. Many love the atmosphere of the bar scene. So, if all of a sudden there was no gay bar scene, would you still come to Thailand?

    • 41 replies
    • 8.3k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have now put over 40 posts to invisible today. I put in one post, that an explanation would be posted soon. That did not satisfy some users and they continued to post on that thread. Some posts are missing. Please be patient. The owner of the site is asleep and I am waiting for him to wake up to discuss some things. Please just give us a few hours to respond! I don't think that is too much to ask. When issues arise, they can't always be dealt with instantly. I know some don't understand this, but it is the case.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. A teacher canned about 40 students in a Thailand school for leaving their room messy. One of the kids captured part of it on his mobile phone. Two reports. Report One and Report Two

    • 14 replies
    • 3.9k views
  18. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    While many of us visit several message boards daily, some seem to focus on just one or two. Over time each ooard seems to have developed its own personality. Baht Stop appears to concentrate on things political, Sawatdee has become a playground for what some see as humorists, GaybuttonThai is evolving into a Pattaya and "interesting topics" discussion base, and other, too, seem to have their own specialty. And, yes, I know these characterizations are broad and not inclusive of the content of these boards. The reason I am writing this is because with the new purchase of this board, it might be an excellent opportunity to create offerings not available elsewhere. No…

    • 40 replies
    • 7.8k views
  19. Started by TMax,

    Hey guys, I am taking my first trip up to Chiang Mai later this year, around July-August and am after an opinion on the hotel I am looking at. Has anyone stayed at or have any experiences with the Lavender Lanna Hotel? It certainly looks like a good place to stay for a first timer to Chiang Mai.

    • 29 replies
    • 5.5k views
  20. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    The COCKTAIL OF THE WEEK is ... WENG WENG This popular drink from the Philippines is so potent it comes with a warning label. It is the perfect, delicious blend of 6 liquors: vodka, tequila, rum, bourbon, scotch, and brandy with splashes of orange and pineapple juice. 90 baht all week.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  21. Guest badcdn
    Started by Guest badcdn,

    Ok, I admit this isn't a gay story, but it happened in Thailand and it's related to offing. I read the Stickman blog almost every week. Although it's geared totally to the hetero readers, I like reading about what else is happening in Thailand. In his Sept 22 entry, "Pattaya Soi 6", he writes about a friend of his who offed a bar girl. Would you do this to your chosen one? I maintain that many white guys who get involved with women in Thailand are weak and get walked all over. But not everyone is weak and a mate told me a story this week that made me laugh. He's a good friend, all round good guy and is much too switched on for any girl to be able to p…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  22. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    I have noticed lately that when I click on New Content I don't always get all the new posts.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    There will be a blackout in Phuket tomorrow... and I thought our Pattaya power lines were in sad shape...will never think that again! But reading the story, I think Phuket has some of the same construction problems as Pattaya... Blackout in Rawai, Phuket tomorrow Most residents of the area would agree some work is needed. Photo courtesy Robert S. PHUKET: -- Residents of Rawai be warned: the Provincial Electricity Authority has announced a scheduled blackout in parts of the municipality from 9am to 4pm tomorrow to work on high-voltage power lines. The affected area includes Saiyuan Road, from Wiset Rd to Nai Harn Beach, including Soi Khok Ya…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. Guest luvthai
    Started by Guest luvthai,

    Wondering if anyone rents laptops for a month? I don't travel with a laptop because of the customs hassel on re-entering the states. They treat one like a criminal and can cause you to delay on entry almost missing a connecting flight. I like to use GR but don't like hanging about an internet cafe making it hard to hook-up.

    • 42 replies
    • 5.5k views
  25. Started by daddydawg,

    http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/life/thailands-bus-artists-629230?hpt=Sbin

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.