Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by Bob,

    There's an article in the Pattaya Mail today that reads in part: "... the Pattaya Immigration Office will take the lead in setting up a

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. February 16~28 Gourmet Set Menu House Champagne *** Amuse Bouche *** White Wine Cackle Berry Chardonnay, Australia 2007 Gourmand Terrine of Goose Liver, smoked Ox Tongue and Capsicum served with green Beans Salad *** Light Madras Curry flavored Cream Soup with Mango & Shrimps *** Camembert Risotto with red Wine marinated Grapes *** Lemon Sherbet *** Red Wine Cackle Berry, Shiraz, Australia, 2006 Pan

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  3. Started by Gaybutton,

    Last night I spent some time wandering through Jomtien Complex. The biggest surprise for me was that the newest gay venue is now the newest failed gay venue. The Black Cat opened at Christmas. It was to be a combination gay bar, sauna, massage, and eatery. Now, six weeks later, they're already out of business and shut down. I'm rather surprised that they failed so quickly, given that they first opened during the prime of high season. The Panther Pub also no longer exists. That location and the storage facility next door have both been taken over by The Venue, which by the way was packed last night. From what I understand, The Venue has several different ideas …

    • 28 replies
    • 5.7k views
  4. Immigration Police raided a brothel in Pattaya on 13th February2010 at 4.30am, to arrest a ladyboy for prostituting minors. Pattaya 14th February 2010 [PDN] Police Colonel Athitsawat Kamonrat (Chon Buri Immigration superintendent) and his team, conducted a raid on the Chauanchom Karaoke venue in South Naklua, Banglamung, after receiving information that girls from Laos under the age of 18 were being prostituted on the premises. The Karaoke venue was just a cover for the seedy business of prostitution. The Officer, under cover as a tourist, sat in the venue when he was approached by Mr. Kee Sukserm [27] a ladyboy manager from Loey province in order to sell th…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.5k views
  5. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    I see the upmarket gay boutique hotel,Room Club at Jomtiem is offering discounts on their room rates. http://www.room-club.com This place has been around a few years now so they must be doing something right. Their lowest room rate is 1700 b per night with a 20 per cent discount. I would love a room with a balcony overlooking the beach but im not sure if their standard rooms do this. I must admit I never hear them advertise much.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.8k views
  6. Guest PattayaGayTV
    Started by Guest PattayaGayTV,

    Happy Birthday to Richard from El Duo. Wish you all the best today and hope you have tonight many guest to celebrate with you at Cafe Royal. Even its a normal performance day I hope it will a little bit different for you. http://elduomusic.com/

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Guest PattayaGayTV
    Started by Guest PattayaGayTV,

    The latest edition of Pattaya Gay TV is online now with a report of Glens Birthday at Copa Show Bar Have a look http://pattayagaytv.com/ and enjoy

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Any special plans for Valentine's Day or Chinese New Year? Any events or parties going on?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Guest HeyGay
    Started by Guest HeyGay,

    Here is what your Boyfriend really means when he talks to you may be you can add others you will get an insight to what your dealing with when you read this. Hello sexy man. = Hello stupid farang. Hello. Come here. = Hello. Come here Sucker. You very handsome,sexy man. = You look like you have a lot of money. Where you come from? = What currency do I need to check the exchange rate? You first time in Thailand? = Just how gullible are you? I no have farang, farang no like me. = I have many farang. Going for your sympathy vote works every time. How long you stay in Thailand? = How long have I got to bleed you dry. Which hotel you stay? = Where will I be sleeping …

    • 17 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Well,done some sampling of the day night area, Has one GO GO BAR named , NUMBER ONE BOYS. tHIS BAR IS LOCATED NEAR A SOI NEAR TUKCOM,JUST NEAR Gossip cafe,next to the family mart. Big inside,a large number of comfy white sofas,about 10 boys on stage,white satin briefs. Drinks were 120 baht,I was the only customer in there. They werent having any show as i was the only customer,so bit of a waste of time. I bought a guy a drink,was 150 baht,very expensive really as he gulped it down from the very small glass,and wanted another one. Anyway tipped him 50 baht for his 3 minutes of time as the mamasan asked if i would buy him another one immediately and then ke…

    • 26 replies
    • 5.6k views
  11. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    In a previous thread many of us talked about lapses in social skills, but we didn't go into any details what these may be. It occured to me we might profit by reviewing a few of them. I'm no Miss Manners myself, but some foibles we all make might go away if we are made aware of them. 1. When dining with a friend(s) be aware that receiving a phone call and engaging in a protracted conversation while ignoring your dining partner(s) is less than polite. It would be far better to tell your caller you are not free to talk at the moment and you will call them back. 2. Texting back and forth while with others delivers the message that those you are with are less imp…

    • 110 replies
    • 16.7k views
  12. Started by payless,

    You were so lucky to have Monty help you out HeyGay when you stayed so long and ate so well in his guest house. I have never felt that you have ever really shown much gratitude for his generosity. Never too late to thank him publicly as you have certainly attempted to vilify him a few times on various boards under various handles. My condolences to Thomas' adopted son.

    • 23 replies
    • 4.1k views
  13. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Here we go! Gag order expected in Thailand... IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR THAIVISA MEMBERS The Supreme Court is expected to issue a media gag order banning all Thai media to speculate on the judicial decision ahead of the Thaksin verdict session, scheduled for February 26. If the gag order is approved, we may not be able to update you on current news via our forum, website or newsletter. So, be sure to follow Thaivisa on Facebook or Twitter to keep you instantly updated: Join us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/farang Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/georgebkk (see link to full story below) ---------- Media gag order sought for Thaksin's asset…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report Feb 9, 2010 online: http://www.pgreport.com (select Feb 9th - click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 0 replies
    • 982 views
  15. The boyfriend was sick today and it gradually got worse and I decided to take him to the hospital. Bangkok Nursing Hospital was close but I thought he may have an Appendicitis so we went to Bumrungrad Hospital. What a nightmare. From the moment we got there to the time we left, I have never been so pissed in years! This hospital is the absolute worst excuse for a hospital I have ever seen. First, we went to the Emergency Room as it was an emergency. We were told that we should register with another doctor as the Emergency Room was more expensive. I explained that I knew this and wanted it anyway. The guy behind the desk said, "Is he Thai?" I said yes. "Who …

    • 48 replies
    • 19.9k views
  16. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    Having just read GB's post about Mr. Moo's, it occurred to me that we all might know of some little known places (restaurants, retail outlets, etc.) that others might like. I'm not looking for a lengthy review of these places, just a list and a brief description. Let me start with a couple of my own. Canary Bay Restaurant - This is a little place on Soi 4 in Jomtien that serves huge portions of French food, in the French provincial style. You get more than you can eat and it's delicious. Try their Cordon Blue for under 300 baht. On Thursday, he serves couscous - a huge meal and although I've never ordered it, my friends say it's some of the best they've had - also…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Guest joseph44
    Started by Guest joseph44,

    On Sunday Night, Police Lieutenant Colonel Tailert from Dongtan Police Sub-Station, located on Jomtien Beach, was called to a house in Jomtien which was known to be rented by Mr. Ernst-Joachim Otto Pape aged 60 from Germany by the mans adopted son, Khun Manat aged 23 who discovered the body of Mr. Pape in the living room. He was hanging from a steel door frame. A plastic bag was placed over his head and tied tightly around his neck. Due to the suspicious circumstances, a forensic doctor was called to the scene and confirmed he had been dead for about 2 days. It was known that Mr. Pape was the part-owner of the Marina Inn Plaza Hotel located in Soi Yensabai, South Pattaya,…

    • 18 replies
    • 3.1k views
  18. Details are on the Gay Ting & Tong Board: http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6480

    • 20 replies
    • 6.2k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    Available if booked by Feb 12. Stays need to be completed by March 31st. 50% OFF! http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/just_for_you1

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  20. Guest jimbear451
    Started by Guest jimbear451,

    Hello, all. I need some advice. I am have contacted a massage house in Chiang Mai (B-Beez) for a gay guide for a couple days to include tourist things as well as to stay overnight for some fun. I asked about cost, but they ignored that question and said to contact them when I arrive. I was hoping to make arrangements before I get there. I am thinking it might be because they do not want to do transaction discussions by email. That is fine and I understand and I don't want to hire anyone other than representing an establishment. But I have no idea what is a reasonable cost for this. I realize I will need to cover all the expenses of the boy and travel, but wondering what a…

    • 7 replies
    • 3.9k views
  21. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: _____ Bangkok Bank Launches New

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  22. Started by Gaybutton,

    For those of you who check the current exchange rates via the Siam Commercial Bank's web site, as of today they have changed the URL. The new URL is: http://www.scb.co.th/scb_api/index.jsp

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  23. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    A friend of mine is attending Thai classes and we've enjoyed going over his homework and reading/writing assignments. The problem we have run into is that many of the Thai letters we have both learned from books, flashcards, and cds are not the same font style as used in many signs, billboards, and handbills. For example, Rah Ruah appears in Thai sort of like a pole with a dipping flag thingy going to the left, but when on billboards it's like an English S. So, my question is: Does anyone know where to find a source for the Thai alphabet that displays these alternate fonts? I'd sure appreciate it and think others would, too.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  24. Guest buckeroo2
    Started by Guest buckeroo2,

    GB asked the meaning of "za" a term many Thai guys use when chatting. I was visting a Thai lady friend last night and her teenage son had a group of his male friends over for some Guitar Hero. So I posed the question to them and they laughed and tried to explain it to me. They said it is slang - used mainly by boys/young guys and it refers to a guy who: Marches to his own beat Lives life on the edge Pushes the boundaries Non-conformist Someone who has swagger Brash/confident A bad boy/naughty - not like a law-breaker but maybe someone who gets in trouble at times Daring Definitely a leader and not a follower. One boy puffed out his chest and walked with …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    We are moving our server to a new configuration with more RAM and faster processor. It is at the same hosting company but it will change some things and if there is any downtime or any malfunction, this is the reason. My apologies in advance if any issues.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.