Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Today went to DERBY MENS CLUB.in Jomtiem Complex,I like the guys there,mostly 20s to early 30s ,nice bodies. Well its apparently for sale,not freehold but the business, 3 million baht which is too steep. Actually I would like to own a massage business,I wonder why this place has a gym inside.has anyone used it? Really is it necessary to have a gym ? I wonder if its really necessary to have a sauna and steam room even. I usually dont enjoy massage ,too expensive,400-500 baht for one hour plus boy tip 800-1000 ,way too much. I wonder how ROYAL MASSAGE goes in DAY NIGHT also for sale non freehold at 4 million baht. I would like one day to own a massage business,wel…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  2. Guest PattayaPlayers
    Started by Guest PattayaPlayers,

    Pattaya Players (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) invite you to yet another fast-paced, interactive murder mystery dinner production entitled Caf

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by Gaybutton,

    I was having a look at Gay Romeo today. The Dynamite go-go bar (Pattayaland, Soi 1) placed an ad stating that they are starting a promotion. From 8:30pm to 10:30pm all drinks are 100 baht. Compared to other bars in Pattayaland, that's a good offer. Nothing was said about their price for drinks after 10:30pm, but it would be nice if some of these bars finally figure out that it they want to attract farang customers, then they need to offer more attractive prices and incentives. The ad also says they are offering other promotions, but nothing was said about what those promotions are.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. The following appears in THE NATION: _____ French Man Arrested for Allegedly Offering Underage Sex Service in Pattaya Pattaya, Chon Buri - Police Wednesday arrested a French man for allegedly providing boys under 18 for sex services. Jean Eric Lopez, 47, was arrested inside Soi Sunee Plaza in Bang Lamung district. Police were alerted by officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to arrest Lopez. The FBI officials informed the Thai police that Lopez had been allegedly offering underage sex services to foreigners at his bar. __________ And this, from the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: _____ French Paedophile Arrested In Pattaya Selling Child Sex …

    • 55 replies
    • 11.7k views
  5. Started by Gaybutton,

    Click the link to read the PATTAYA MAIL article: http://www.pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd17

    • 4 replies
    • 2.6k views
  6. The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: for photos, see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/01/30/child-abuser-apprehended-on-pattaya-beach-road/ _____ Child Abuser Apprehended on Pattaya Beach Road Pattaya, the 29th of January 2010 [PDN]: At approximately 1:00pm, a police task force from the Prevention of Trafficking of Woman and Children Office along with Mr. Supakorn Noja (Child Protection & Development Center Director) went to investigate a reported child sex abuse case at the Central Festival Building on South Pattaya

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    One of my favorite posters on the message boards in Gay Thailand has stopped posting on Baht Stop. I have always enjoyed reading his forum. But, his hopper is now down, not open to new threads, and he is no where to be seen. Does anyone know him personally and if he is OK? I hope all is OK and that he is fine!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Guest run26mile
    Started by Guest run26mile,

    I'm considering staying at lebua ( http://www.lebua.com ). Am I right that it is only a 5 minute walk from the Tawan Bar? How far exactly is it? Any experiences with taking guys back for a night? I'm traveling alone but will book for two people. I frankly don't care about a stare or two but is there any really negative experiences about gay joiners at lebua? Any other 5 star hotel recommendations? Thanks.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
  9. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Cartier Boys Soi Bukhow Turned up there for there 1030pm show. 3 average boys on stage,no other customer in sight. Well bought a coke,sat down,all 3 boys looked bored and uninterested. Mamasan came to me after 10 minutes to tell me no show tonight as no other customer. "Do i want to off boy"? No I said,boys just average looking and uninterested. So rather than keep looking at the guys on stage,who really wanted to leave and sit down I decided to leave. well,paid 200 baht for a coke ! Mamasan asked for a tip,said no and left. If your going to this bar,wait for other customers.

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  10. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Im finding it difficult to actually meet/find Thai guys over 30yo,actually prefer them around 35yo. I did have a nice guy yesterday 37yo ,he was on Gayromeo ,but it seems limited to young guys mostly. Is there actually any gay thai clubs/bars,not prostitute/babrboy bars but REAL gay drinking places where thai guys in their 30s and 40 s maybe? I am willing to pay so how do i meet them. I did meet a few motorbike taxi drivers but its not easy considering you have to catch a taxi to meet them.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  11. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly Report January 26, 2010 now online: http://www.pgreport.com (select January 26th to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 0 replies
    • 863 views
  12. Started by firecat69,

    I have been visiting Thailand for the better part of 20 years. The last 7 or 8 years my time in LOS has averaged 6 out of 12 months. In that time I have not had 1 baht stolen from me. In fact I have had money returned by laundry ladies and cleaning ladies. During those visits I have been careful to put all my cash in the safe whenever I had boys over and make sure other valuables were hidden. Well today after more boys then I would like to admit to, I got burned. I usually put my Iphone on the table so I can hear the ring and I am very careful to check that it is there before the boy leaves the room. There are a few times I even put it in the safe if I was not su…

    • 28 replies
    • 4.6k views
  13. Started by atri1666,

    Can somebody give some informations about the Sanya Apartments? Homepage is looking good - also near tukcom opposite friendship supermarket - but whats about the karaoke nearby? I know they dont have lift but the rooms double space compared with Mosaik and lower prices.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Well,after reading firecats posts about gayromeo,i finally joined up yesterday and have been cruising and getting replies. i will be in pattaya soon so am getting the feel for it. The site is a bit hard to navigate so im doing my best with learning it. Has anyone had any indian guys on there,i noticed there is a few indian boys in pattaya advertised.i think it was indianguy111 . I think im now hookedo on gayromeo.

  15. Guest Patexpat
    Started by Guest Patexpat,

    For those that knew him, long term resident of Pattaya Somsak Martin (Martin Frutin) passed away earlier following his long battle with illness.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. Guest buckeroo2
    Started by Guest buckeroo2,

    I noticed that when I passed Cat's Place the last 2 nights it was closed. Cat's Place is a small go-go bar on the soi connecting the 2 larger Day-Night sois - right around the corner from Office Boys. I asked around and was told by a source that I do not know to be reliable - that the cashier absconded with the till and the owner closed the bar. I do not know if this story is true but the bar has been dark the last 2 nights. That story does not sound plausible so I thought I would ask if anyone else heard anything.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    I was sitting outside the Ambience cafe tonight,very good service and nice staff. Anyway i noticed in the street outside a Thai ladyboy screech and shout to a farang that she/he knew who was walking down the street. The ladyboy rushes up to the farang(he look like visting tourist)and shouts out his name,the farang stops,hugs the ladyboy etc and then makes small talk,the ladyboy then says you give me 100 baht?(i actually heard this)and without hestation the farang reaches into his pocket and gives it to him. Its not easy being assertive and in that situation saying NO. These guys are good at making you feel guilty by saying no. I know or read on other forums where …

    • 26 replies
    • 5.1k views
  18. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Well,i dont know if its in boystown but it is in the soi 2 streets up. There is a few bars in this soi and i had to pick the worst one. Well walked past DREAM BOYS which had a sign up 100 baht for drinks,but silly me didnt go in. I chose to go into LUCKY 777 GO GO only because i went in there last year and enjoyed it,however it seems now different mamasan and different manager. Well,sitting there drinking my coca cola only 1 minute,probaly less,than arriving,the mamasan says "Which boy u like ,waving his hand at them in gliding motion. I had just sat down so said to him,"still looking". Im the only customer in there,boys were lifeless,about 8 standing there…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Along with two friends, I spent 4 days in Chiang Mai last week. On the first evening we went to Circle pub. We reckoned the show was excellent, well worth the Bt. 190 cost of drinks. Most of the escorts were handsome, are basically straight and were, we were told, mostly from Burma. On the second evening, after a very good dinner at a French restaurant near Tapae Gate (St. Germain des Pres - 3-course set menu around Bt. 550), we visited the ‘new’ Adam’s Apple. Arriving at around 10:45 pm, we noted the elegant downstairs cocktail bar was totally empty. Upstairs, about 20 customers were watching the “show”. This consisted mostly of a series of 2 or 3 fairly chunky guys…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.6k views
  20. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    Greetings! Thought you'd be interested to know about a Charity concert coming up shortly. Here is some information: A CHARITY VOICE-PIANO RECITAL Tuesday evening, 9 February, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa Hotel The Grand Ballroom 218 M. 10 Beach Road, Pattaya, Chonburi Price: 490 B. incl. welcome drink, Lobby Terrace from 6pm. Students with ID, concert admission only: 100 B. Ticket-holders will enjoy a special 50% discount to the dinner buffet at the Marriott Garden Caf

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  21. Guest hans030
    Started by Guest hans030,

    Hi everyone, In march I will go to Bangkok. Normally I stay in Unico Grande Silom hotel, which is very gayfriendly and near the gayscene. But at the moment they have renovation works, so I have to book another hotel. I want to stay near the gay scene in Silom and a good swimmingpool is essential to me. I searched the internet and I think my choice will be between Tawana, Le Meridien or Montien Bangkok. Does anyone of you any usefull information about these 3 hotels, esp. for the gaytraveller? Are they gayfriendly and do they welcome your new boyfriend ? Thanks for your information. Greets from Hans, Holland.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a condo I am looking at in LOS. The owner is totally 100 percent unwilling to negotiate on the asking price at all. It is a very nice condo but I thought all things in LOS were negotiable. I offered longer lease, easier agreements, and many things that would benefit him. No to all. No negotiation at all.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have One-Two Call. I am not in Gay Thailand at the moment. I need access to my phone for some text messages. I am in USA. I can't seem to get it to work. Do they work outside of Thailand or is that something special I should have taken care of when I was in LOS?

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  24. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    To complement the "Advice on opening a bar...." thread AND avoid taking that one off topic: Well, you wouldn't actually open a Thai gay bar anyway would you? Most of us are mature single males & I suspect the majority have the funds to open a gay bar. Money could be raised by liquidating a few investments or re-mortgaging the house etc. No problem if you get a decent return on capital & your ownership is secure is there? Now I would love to have a gay gogo bar. However, only as a hobby business - in the same way Roman Abramovich owns a football club. He has more money than he will ever need to live on and Chelsea is for entertainment. I wouldn't buy …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  25. Police Crackdown On Foreign Operated Sex Bars PATTAYA: -- Informed sources from several police divisions have told the Pattaya Times that a very serious crackdown will begin next month to catch foreign business people who are financial backers of gay bars, beer bars and a go-gos where there is sex for sale in Pattaya. These bars charge a "bar fine" to the customer and let the employee leave for the night or a "short time" usually about two to three hours. It is suspected that many of these rendezvous are sexually related, police said. Police investigations will determine who pays the bills and gets the profits. If the person is a foreigner then their visa will be …

    • 17 replies
    • 3.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.