Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    Many people make New Year's resolutions every year. I have done this for years although I sometimes struggle in doing them. For 2010, I resolve to: 1. Run 2 marathons 2. Spend at least 5 months in LOS 3. Tell the BF "no" at least once a month. 4. Avoid the Sunee white sox mafia. 5. See a sunrise over Rio. 6. Lose weight, gain it back, and then lose it again. (at least 3 times) 7. Find a new airline to give my business as I am unhappy with the Delta/NWA merger. 8. Try not to put meaningless things on my friends facebook pages. (like "I'm going to sleep now.") Anyone else have any resolutions?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    In mid-January, a friend and I will be visiting Chiang Mai and then making a first visit to Khon Kaen. We know the distance is approx. 650 kms, so slightly shorter than Bangkok/Chiang Mai which normally takes around 8 hours on good roads with a stop for lunch. Does anyone have any idea of the state of the roads between Chiang Mai and Khon Kaen and how much time we should allow for driving? Many thanks in advance.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Started by Gaybutton,

    bring you good health, good exchange rates, the holiday of your dreams in Thailand, plenty of 'your type' willing male company, low airfares, great gay-friendly accommodation discounts, nothing but totally honest baht bus, motorcycle taxi, and tuk-tuk drivers, perfect weather, a cancellation of 150 baht foreign ATM card fees, no civil strife or political unrest, efficient airports and no flight delays, smooth flowing traffic, streets in good repair, loads of eye candy at the beach, and whatever else your heart desires.....

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. I have had many experiences in gay Thailand and have loved them all. I love the Thai food and I really enjoy trying new things. I have eaten several odd things that I never thought I would taste including Scorpions and Cobra. I have also eaten many of the bugs off the carts just to say I tried them. I think the most enjoyable odd thing I have eaten was on my bike trip last year and I had a lady that had a fresh honey comb that was still full of dead bees. The honey was the sweetest thing I have tasted and it was fantastic! What is the strangest thing you have eaten or the most enjoyable you have eating in LOS?

    • 23 replies
    • 3.8k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    If you know of any parties going on in LOS, please post them here. I know of a few. Any others?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  6. Anyone been there yet? Like it? I am looking forward to it on my next stay!

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report for December 30, 2009 online: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! Special thanks to our Editor, Printer Graham for all your great work in providing the NEW PG Weekly Report to us every week in 2009! Thank You Mr. Editor! tj http://www.pgreport.com (select Dec 30, click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS • Christmas Eve in Boyz Town • Dance Competition at Oscars • Memories Music Bar January 9 2010 • Pattaya Gay Television Latest edition • Quiz Night at Oscars January 12 • Sunee Plaza News from SPI • The Venue New Year's Eve WHAT'S ON • Amor Restaurant New Year menu • Bar La Cage: December events • Bondi Beach Bar Cru…

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  8. Started by Ramzes,

    Seen on Planet Romeo from a Thai. Can anyone make it out? I find the name SAI were not fans and friends were not. What many do not were not. I am a casual person. I received were not gay. But were not expressed it work? were not talking to each other. Because I am friends with were not Would like to see the good one others have seen Except for those who explicitly state: "need take care me" any tips on how to recognize the money boys from the others?

    • 19 replies
    • 26.5k views
  9. I have found many guys over Thailand that I really like. Most of my long term guys have not been bar boys but met other places. The one bar that did the most for me when I first started visiting Thailand was Future Boys in Bangkok. I had so many wonderful guys there that I didn't know what to do. I loved my time there and I knew I would get lucky every time I took a guy from there. In Pattaya, I always had good luck at the old Kaos. I met some great guys there. One of my longest BF's in LOS I met at Krazy Dragon and I am still friends with him and still absolutely adore him. He was great and I still have fond memories of the old sleezy Krazy JO contests.…

    • 18 replies
    • 3.4k views
  10. Started by Gaybutton,

    I know many of you have been following Kevin Quill's plight and are interested in the latest information. Today I received an Email from someone who is in a position to know. The following is the significant part of the E-mail: _____ Wednesday Kevin Quill was granted by the Thai justice system his request for repatriation to England to serve out the remainder of his sentence in a prison there under the prisoner exchange agreement that Thailand has with the UK, the USA, and many other countries. It is anticipated that he will be deported back to England under prison police escort within about 5 to 6 weeks. It is taking a bit longer to process him owing to the ho…

    • 5 replies
    • 3.7k views
  11. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Army Determined to Prevent Bloodshed and a Coup December 29, 2009 As the political turbulence bubbles with the red shirts' threat to oust the government, Army chief General Anupong Paochinda has stepped in to pour cold water on the rival camps. While Anupong's remarks appeared to be the usual pledge not to stage a coup, he did make a significant point by saying "I am confident there will be no coup because I will not allow the situation to reach that point [to warrant military intervention]". Thailand has experienced a number of military interventions. Before each coup in the past, top military leaders would ech…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Guest PattayaGayTV
    Started by Guest PattayaGayTV,

    "Snow Fell In Boyztown Pattaya & Oscars Party now online on www.pattayagaytv.com It looks nice Have a look also for the sexy dancer at Oscars Christmas Party http://www.pattayagaytv.com/ Wish you all a Happy New Year 2010 Pattaya Gay TV Team

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  13. If you are free, head over to Richards for their anniversary.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    When you are in Thailand, I think most try to eat the Thai food most of the time. When you get a craving for Fast Food, where do you go? What is your favorite Fast Food Place in LOS?

    • 23 replies
    • 3.5k views
  15. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Euroboys reclaimed the #1 spot among Patatya gogos as they recently brought back one of the few certifiable superstar dancers. Not just a dancer, but a choreographer of sorts, which makes all the rest of the boys better. EB is different than most gogos, you won't see boys jacking off, instead you'll see some exceptional dancing and if the place isn't too full, the boys have more freedom than in most gogos to improvise a bit which really makes the remaining customers happy. EB was always a good gogo with comfortable seats, good lighting, an electric ambience, and good music at the proper volume. But now it's clearly regained the numero uno spot. I look for…

  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am sure many in LOS love the new movies that come out. What do you plan to see this year? I loved Avatar and Up in the Air. Both were amazing. I don't know if Precious came to Thailand yet but if you get a chance to see this picture, it is an incredible piece of acting and directing. I would recommend all 3. For the Thai boy, take him to see Ninja Assassins. My BF loved it!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report for December 23, 2009 is online at: http://www.pgreport.com (select December 23rd and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  18. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Will Drinkers Toast New Liquor Tax? December 24, 2009 Excise tax ceiling to be raised; foreign beers, liquors will be subject to a zero import duty under Afta scheme An executive decree will be issued shortly to raise the excise tax ceiling on alcoholic beverages in preparation for the implementation of the Asean Free Trade Area (Afta) on January 1, a source from the Finance Ministry said yesterday. The Cabinet is expected to consider the measure on Tuesday, just before the arrival of 2010 when all imported beer and liquor will be subject to a zero import duty under the Afta scheme. Finance Minister Korn …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Guest PattayaGayTV
    Started by Guest PattayaGayTV,

    Just before Christmas we want to wish you

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Guest OfficeMax
    Started by Guest OfficeMax,

    Before I start nattering on this is about the mute and deaf young man with the great warm smile who sells the handmade cards on Jomtien Beach and around Pattaya. The Jomtien “city hall police” who seem to be responsible for “arresting” the roaming beach vendors (ice cream, videos, food, fruit and etc.) have been quiet most of the year but the last 3 days they have been out in force rounding up the beach vendors on Jomtien beach. Today seemed to be worse, now on with the story. The young man selling the cards stopped at a friend's chair and the “city hall police” showed up and proceeded to look inside the young man’s shoulder bag and removed envelopes and some of …

    • 6 replies
    • 2.4k views
  21. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    The other night I was talking to a guy at corner bar and he mentioned he had just discovered Moccona Instant Coffee. I thought it was just me, but when he concered that he thought it was as good as, or even better, than freshly ground beans I thought I'd give it a post here. It inspired me to inquire if others have stumbled across tasty treats in the markets I haven't discovered. I agree, not the most exciting topic in the world, but I'm always on the look out for new snacks I haven't tried.

    • 27 replies
    • 5.6k views
  22. Started by Gaybutton,

    Makro is a major bulk buying shopping center in Thailand. If you are familiar with outlets such as Costco or Sam's Club in the USA, Makro is similar in nature. Today was the opening of the Pattaya location. The location is on Sukhumvit Highway, very close to Underwater World. We went to have a look this afternoon around 1:00pm and it was very crowded. Apparently a lot of locals were looking forward to the opening day. Of course, prices are much lower than just about anywhere else if you are buying in bulk. Makro also has a full featured grocery store, with many items sold individually and in bulk. We noticed a great many items we've never seen in any other gr…

    • 8 replies
    • 3.4k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I hope everyone has a great Holiday Season and a fantastic New Year! I wish I was in Thailand to celebrate with friends and loved ones. To all a great and fantastic New Year!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    B-Beez B-Beez is clean and fun. The 2 guys I hired from there were excellent at massage and good sex as well. The place is close to PJ’s so it is very convenient. The owners were friendly and knowledgeable. They had a book of guys and if the guy was not there, they would call him. I just picked guys that were there and both times I had a great time. The bathroom is on the roof and enclosed. It was interested to shower with a bit of light from the sky but it was a pretty area and well done. The room was medium size. Massages were 300 bath for Thai massage and 400 for Cream and Oil. Minimum tip of 500 baht. They have about 15 guys photos in the book. B-Beez' …

    • 15 replies
    • 21.6k views
  25. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    On Christmas Eve, EZY bar is offering free drinks (except ladydrinks) from midnight to 1AM. During this time shorttime barfines (upsatairs offs) are also free but of course you must still tip the girl. Food too. An alternative to midnight mass! EZY Bar is a ladyboy bar on Soi BJ off Walking Street.

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.