Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
This evening I was walking around Jomtien Complex with a friend. When we passed Monty's we saw several people eating there. I said I didn't know Monty's started serving food again. One boy overheard and said the food comes from the Black Cat, just across the street. Huh? What? The Black Cat had closed after having been open for only a few weeks. Now it's open again. I had no idea they had reopened. My friend told me they actually reopened about two weeks ago. They're open from 1:00pm to midnight. Farang pay 120 baht to use the sauna. Thai boys get in free. We were on our way elsewhere when we passed by, so I'm sorry, but I didn't look at their menu.…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
You can't trust the Movieseer website for accurate movie times for Central Festival. Their own website is http:www.sfcinemacity.com.
-
The following information was given to me today by someone in full position to know what is going on, but prefers to remain anonymous: _____ I have just heard from people that have been to see Kevin Quill in Klong Prem prison in Bangkok that he expects to be repatriated back to England on the 23rd of this month. He was granted repatriation under the prisoner exchange system that is in place between Thailand and the United Kingdom in mid December last year and has been waiting for a date to depart since then. What this means is that he will be deported to London and then taken to a local prison there for assessment. He has had cancer and has a speech box in hi…
-
The BF and I spent the afternoon at Central Festival's new mall next to VT6 on Second Road. We had wanted to see the movie How to Train your Dragon in 3D and went there for the show. A few notes about this place. If you have not been before, there are so many food choices that you may have a hard time deciding. There is something for everyone. There seem to be more than a few Japanese places there. The mall is 6 floors of shops and treats. We found some "original" shirts for 280 baht that we bought and since I had just seen them in LA for 120 US, I was amazed at how we would get them for so low a price. So, be careful and don't think everything there is ori…
-
Just clicked my bookmark and voila - This is on the news page section. I am delighted to say the website suneeplaza.info is now back and live again. I want to formally apologise for the problem and the long downtime. Some of you know we had a huge power surge which fried the two servers this site was hosted on at our UK site. By sad coincidence, at the very moment the surge hit, we were copying the database to our Amsterdam development server and the transfer became corrupted. We have worked hard on getting the site back from fragments we had around and after a large element of rebuild think it is now acceptably close to the previous version. There may be some dow…
-
Can any one tell me the approx cost of a cheap computer or laptop, and where should i buy , tuk com or big c /tesco. I only need it for e-mail and internet, so nothing fancy.
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____ 10 More Companies of Security Forces Deployed to PM's House Ten more companies of police and soldiers have been deployed to reinforce 6 companies of security officials at the house of the prime minister following the threat by red-shirt people to rally there Wednesday. The police and soldiers put up warped wires around the house of Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva on Soi Sukhumvit 31 and strictly checked vehicles passing through the soi. The red-shirt people threatened to go to Abhisit's house to pour their collected blood in protest. No family members of the prime minister are inside the house Wednesday. __…
-
Anyone have anyone that has attended or do you know anyone who have any suggestions about: Laemchabang School of Technology www.lts.ac.th/ School of Technology Sriracha Donmaung Technical College DonmuangTech. Ramkhamhaeng University Philosophy Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep Yes, boy special is about to go to University. He is excited. I am excited. He has a 7 year old son so he wants to stay close to his home. I understand that. So, he is looking in Bangkok, Chomburi area. I am open to the above as they were his selection. I am also open to ANY other suggestions that you …
-
I know I've seen this information posted before and even found a site where it is detailed - but I sure as hell can't find it now. Does anyone remember (or know) what stuff you have to bring to immigration to get a one year extension for a Retirement Visa?
-
We were looking for a place that had all the new movies on it and were unable to find it. Do you have to go to the separate websites to find all the listings in Pattaya? Or is there one that has has them all?
-
VINEGAR is the name of a swimsuit/underwear designer/maker located in Jomtien Complex/Pattaya across from The Venue Hotel/Residence/Cabaret The swimsuits/underwear are stylish...exported to many countries.. Japan is a big purchaser...and gay owned and operated... also have opened an adjoining shop featuring fashion underwear and T's/Tank Tops. Recently they hosted a Swim Suit/Underwear Show... on March 14, 2010 at a local Pattaya restaurant... Enjoy.. see two videos below... tj
-
- 1 reply
- 4.9k views
-
-
A NEW PG Weekly Report for March 24, 2010 in online: Weekly report on Thailand activities (select March 24th - click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS
-
Easter Sunday, April 4, 2010 Dinner Menu A Glass of Prosecco or a Beer of your Choice ( free ) *** Amuse Bouche Spring Roll *** Lamb’s Lettuce Salad with grilled Bacon, roasted Garlic Croutons & Egg -or- Char grilled Salmon & Yellow Tail Tuna Nestled on crunchy Turnip & Carrot with a light Sesame & Soya Dressing *** Mushroom Cream Soup with smoked Duck Breast -or- Pumpkin Cream Soup with pan-fried Goose Liver *** Orange Champagne Sherbet -or- White Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce *** Filet of Red Snapper With aromatic Herbs, Capers, Lemon & Olive Oil and Wine Po…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Having written a fantastic review of this place last year, I went back today with my long term membership. Guess what? They had 3 floors before and amazing stuff. Now, they are down to one floor plus another room. Amazing when they get a lot of sign ups they downsize. Is this coincidence?
-
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
-
The boyfriend and I went for a drink at several bars last night and had fun seeing all the eye candy. One think I noticed in each and every bar was there were few ladyboys on stage and I asked him about this and he didn't know. I had always seen a fair share of ladyboys on stage and it was not so tonight. That is until we went into Euro. They has an entire slew of ladyboys on stage and all very cute. I would call them gay boys but the BF said ladyboys. They were all gyrating and having a good time. There was more energy here than in all the other bars we visited combined. I also like the way the floor is set up and the boys are right in front of you and you fee…
-
I enjoy Boyztown but I guess I don't know the way things work there as I went last night about 8 and none of the bars had dancers. I went to have a drink and returned at a little after nine and the place was still pretty dead. I went to Funny Boys first. Funny Boys was active and had at least 25 boys on stage. They were all very sexy guys and energy was nice. Funny Boys had my favorite mamasan in Pattaya, Rose. She always knows which boys are great and amazing and is upfront about what they can and cannot do. We stayed there for a bit and enjoyed the drink and the guys on stage. We went back to Copa and BoyzBoyzBoyz for a third time. Each place has some boys…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Just curious as to how people like to get around in Pattaya.
-
I'm going to get my first Thai muscle massage. I have heard a lot of good comments about Hero Massage. My question is whether going to Hero is worth the taxi ride out of silom or are there venues in Silom that have similar guys. I am most attracted to bodybuilders, which I'm sure Hero cannot match the current massive bodybuilders at Tawan. But I'm also very attracted to very lean, ripped guys with no bodyfat and nice veins all over arms, chest and legs. Based upon reviews here, it seems like Hero will be my best bet for these guys. Any current experience? A few other questions: - when is the best time to go to Hero for the most selection of boys - is it…
-
What is going to happen to the Mosaik Apartments since the owner died last year? I heard that the ownership of all those properties he owned was split between his boyfriends and they are selling off bits and pieces. If this is happening, does anyone know what will become of the major chunk of the place? It was a well run establishment when it was in its heyday. I hope they are able to keep the place as nice as before but perhaps with better office staff.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
I arrived to bkk on 20 march for my first trip ever. I went directly to Tawan Bar with unsure expectations based upon the conflicting reviews of Tawan Bar that have appeared on here. That night, there were 20 to 25 guys from what I could tell. Of those, at least half are competing in the Mr. Thailand competition, which was originally 13 March but is now 4 April. Of the 10 that are competing, there were 5 high quality bodybuilders. By high quality, I mean that they were ripped and huge with nice striations and vascularity. Each of the five guys had symmetrical physiques, knew how to pose their muscles, and were very friendly. I have offed a bodybuilder two nights…
-
US Embassy to visit Pattaya Wed March 24th... Dear Pattaya Area American Citizens, The Consular Section of the American Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of a consular outreach visit to Pattaya on March 24, 2010. Please come if you can! Consular staff will be available to provide services at the following location (please note that the time is different than at previous outreaches): Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Dusit Thani Pattaya, at 240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, 20150, Thailand. Telephone: 03-842-5611. The following consular services will be available during our outreach visits: * Passport…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I have been to Nice Boys twice since I have been in LOS. Both times I had fun. The boys are sexy and the music is nice. Last night they did not have as many guys on stage as I have seen and was told many of them wanted to go to the concert. They seem to have renovated the place since I last saw it. I have had no pushy mamasans there and the drinks were 120 baht. Last night I met up with the two posters from the message boards and both are larger than life personalities. Sitting between them was a lot of fun as they both were busy capturing the attention of the guys on stage. I felt a little left out at times but tried my best to get the attention of a few …
-
I visited 3 massage parlors this week. Just a few quick thoughts. Aqua Club arrived around 4pm . 1hour 600 baht 1000 minimum Tip. Maybe 10 boys , mostly athletic bodies. Choose Bill 25 years old and a little beard. Handsome guy. Showered alone. Massage was average and evident was more interested in getting to Happy ending which was ok. Will not return soon. Albury had posted photos of a new boy on Thaimassageboys.com. His name was Ice and I loved his look. Called and made an appointment next day for 2pm. I arrived at 145. Ice did not arrive until 245pm. He was just as good looking in person so I was ready to forgive him. Asked for a VIP room with ensuite and T…
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Poll: Many Support Talks with UDD Published: 21/03/2010 74.78 per cent of the respondents in Suan Dusit Poll's survey on the red-shirt demonstration agreed with the government's move to hold talks with the anti-government protesters to end the continuing political turmoil. The survey was conducted between March 18 and 20, involving 1,468 respondents in Bangkok and neighbouring provinces. 14.79 per cent of the polled said they were unsure whether such negotiations would be successful as it would depend on the decisions of key members from both sides. 10.43 per cent believed negotiations would be useless …
-
For those in the city now, there is a great opportunity for street music and shopping along beach road. The festival is has concerts, etc and is open to all. The BF went last night and said he had fun. I was in bed when he got in and did not get any details. It is 5AM now and he is asleep so I'll have to wait to find out more. However, several venues look like they are having some great music events. Attached is a pic we took yesterday. Here is what the Bangkok Post said: Today a bigger crowd, not clad in red, is heading to Pattaya, for an endorphin rush, much needed following this week's political protests. So why not join them, the music-loving mob, a…