Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I'm visiting Bangkok in March 2010. I'm looking for recommendations for a reputable, cute, gay, english-speaking, athletic, knowledgeable tour guide in Bangkok. Ideally the guide would be between 20 and 27 years old. A car is not necessary but a friendly attitude, nice personality and good smile is necessary. Please include an email address with any recommendations as well as which characteristics he meets (see above). Thanks!!!!!
-
- 4 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Well visited Sunee Plaza. This is some info for those not in Thailand at the moment. First went into the MIC MY BOY GO GO BAR,this use to actually be a beer bar before they turned it into a go go bar around 12 months ago. It is run by a tom boy lady with short black hair and her girlfriend. She is very friendly but very pushy for you to off boys who I might add did not seem of legal age and some had no ID. Apparently they have rooms upstairs for short time. Drinks were 120 baht,however I didn't really find the boys attractive as I am more into "manly" big types in their 20 s ,late 20 s. However this bar has nice "twinks" types for those looking. Mamasan to me was …
-
Hi guys. Can someone contact me at run26_2mi at yahoo? I'm going to Bangkok at the end of March. I see from Thaibody.com that there is a bodybuilding competition in the middle of March. I'd really love to meet up with a couple of competitive bodybuilders for non-nude flexing and posing. I'm totally in awe of guys who can develop themselves in pure muscles, veins and striations. I love the look, feel and shape of well-defined muscle. Although I prefer to see bigger guys, I'm more interested in guys who are in contest or near contest shape with lots of veins and striations. I'm am very respectful with guys that I have in the United States, and hope that I can meet som…
-
With gogos is all about the boys but what makes a good beer bar? Some factors in no particular order: 1) A place where your friends hang out 2) Comfortable seating 3) The boys ---friendly if u want them to be or leaving you alone which is often what we farang want 4) Friendly owners 5) A good view of what's going on in the street and other bars 6) Reasonable prices
-
- 10 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Arrived at 330pm. Checked into View Talay 6 next to Central Festival. Have a beautiful 48 sq. meter Studio for 1300 baht a day. Love the Location!!!! Went to Little Mango for dinner and as usual it was quite good and reasonable. Stopped at a few Beer Bars and they were busy early in the evening. Most of the offable staff was mid 20's -30. I saw no young kids even on the street. Euro Boys was the first GOGO Bar I stopped at. As reported by others the boys actually dance here and smile and the atmosphere is very nice. Boys here are the small and slim variety. You need to check id's here but I have a friend that tells me all but one or 2 are 18 and maybe a couple of …
- 68 replies
- 14.3k views
-
A NEW PG Weekly Report for January 19, 2010 is online... http://www.pgreport.com (select January 19th and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS
-
I should have include this in the other thread on bargaining, but I didn't think of it. how do you guys handle tipping - to whom, when, and how much? For example, in a sitdown restaurant do Thais expect a tip, do they expect the US stangard of 15% (or is it now 20%?), or 20 baht plus change? I really don't know. And how about for a "technician" who comes to your residence to fix or install something? Is he tipped and if so what's the standard? Door to door food delivery? Motorcycle taxis? Beach chair vendors? For any of these, is there a standard? I know, it's always "up to you", but I'm still curious what the unstated expectation is.
-
- 47 replies
- 5.6k views
-
-
I MUST admit found this link by accident,has anyone stayed here? http://www.orchid-guesthouse-pattaya.com/guest-book/
-
Was sitting in a Sunee Bar last night and noticed some bad vibes between some of the street urchins. A little later saw two of these boys running quite fast followed by the 12 year sociopath that's the leader of the gang and said sociopath threw a bottle at the boys that crashed on the ground but could easily have hit a barboy or customer. Generally when I sense bad vibes in any area I just leave cause I don't want to be collateral damage. Something needs to be done about this situation if the bar owners don't want lose business. My guess is that the Thai bar owners would be better equipped to handle this problem than the SPI bars. Right now seems to be a ma…
-
- 15 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
The following appears in PATTAYA ONE: _____
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMCWbI6pW1A First of all a big thank you to all that attended the evening and also those that sent there kind regards, here is a small video of the night hope you enjoy it. Mark photos thanks to SPI - http://www.SuneePlaza.info
-
This may complement another existing thread on tips. Might be sensible to keep the debate on the other thread? Or not. Still, I'm curious to know how people will vote.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.8k views
-
-
Many of you, especially residents here in Pattaya, are sick and tired of the length of time it has taken for the Thappraya Road construction project to be finished. This has already been going on for nearly 5 years and now, right in the middle of high season, it's worse than ever. The city now promises everything will be complete by April. Anybody wanna bet? Of course, even if they really do get the project finished by April, I can't help but wonder how long it will be until they start digging it up again. After all, don't forget that Pattaya is going to be Thailand's first city with all electrical wiring going under the ground. Nothing along the project area, or…
-
I'm not a balloon chaser but one night seeing the balloons and a pig I decided to pop into a Sunee bar, have a beer, and give the place a chance. Much to my surprise, the owner dropped a 99 baht chit in my bin which surprised the hell out of me since that's never happened even once before to me. Didn't even put much on my plate but didn't go for seconds and risk another 99 baht chit. In fairness, the pig was extremely tasty and am not sure if I was just really hungry or if it was better than the average pig. Not a wonderful experience but the last time I'll set foot in that joint.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
-
I would like to send a message of thanks to all that made my 45th birthday one of the special
-
Like many people, I book most of my hotels on the internet. I also read reviews of others who have stayed at hotels to find out if the establishments have what I want or are near distractions I don't want. Some time ago, I did not enjoy a stay in a relatively inexpensive hotel in Pattaya despite its being very high in the rankings of the site I used. Searching recently for a friend, I noticed this same hotel still ranks very high in that site's ratings, even though there were several very negative reviews. I fully accept that all people have different views, but my radar begins to quiver when I see, say, a couple of dozen rave reviews and half a dozen mediocre ones with l…
-
Gay Button must be beside himself now he cant wake up and eat his dejectors on his favorite Forum. Why :- This Account Has Been Suspended Who :- www.baht-stop.com I only hope Hedda joins here I love her warblings if its not a continuous war on the world.
-
- 11 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
I have long been a supporter of the Venue, but in light of the positive reviews I have given to the place amonst my friends, I feel obligated to share my reactions to tonight's visit. What a change from previous experiences where I we were treated to a lively show with dancing guys choreographed artfully, well costumed Katoeys, professional lighting and an enthusiastic MC. This evenings show began with a handsome Thai guy singing a romantic ballad - no coyote dancers, no lighting, and no back up singers. This was followed by a hefty farang cross dresser huffing around the stage and mis-timing her lip synching. I remained patient expecting improvement. The next a…
-
New PG Weekly Report January 12, 2010 online: http://www.pgreport.com (select January 12th and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS
-
Many of you know Hugh Millar. Hugh first came to Pattaya for a holiday, met Jim Lumsden of The Ambiance, and never went home again. He became the day manager of The Ambiance and was there for many years. Then Hugh wanted to try branching out on his own. Hugh had experience with restaurant ownership back in Scotland, his home country. When the original Second Road location of the Mata Hari restaurant became available, Hugh took over the premises and opened the Symphony restaurant, after which he became involved with Pascal, of the Casa Pascal restaurant. Together they transformed the Poseidon restaurant, located in the Jomtien Complex, into the fine restaurant it is …
-
I had not seen any notice of True reorganising its channels (third time in 2 years?) until I switched my television on yesterday and had no idea where my favourite channels were. As usual, some of the reorganisation seems totally arbitrary. The news channels are again grouped together (moved from the 50s to the 90's), but what on earth is the point of splitting the 3 main english language channels - CNN, BBC and CNBC Asia - by putting Chinese language channels in between? I just don't get it!
-
Come to Candle Paradise Spa now, the Supreme Man Spa in Bangkok that gives you an ever enjoyable and memorable spa experience in every way. Visit http://www.cpspa-bkk.com . We use the Supreme Spa materials - Pure and Natural Stay with us --- Get off from the stresses & hassles. Simply unwind & relax yourself, indulging in our spa therapy. Let every tissue of your body for a total revitalization and retreat. You deserve the unique & best one! You don't have to consider anywhere else as we here give you the best spa materials & services you have been dreaming of, but at a value for money price only! Candle Paradise Spa สปาอันดับหนึ่งในใจคุณ …
-
DON'T MISS THE GREAT TING TONG GAY THAILAND PARTY tonight...SATURDAY NIGHT JANUARY 9TH...8:00PM til late... AT MEMORIES BAR - SUNEE PLAZA, SOUTH PATTAYA... Party details and your invite here: http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6313
-
The following appears in PATTAYA ONE: _____ Cowboy Music Carnival 2010 Announcement On Tuesday Afternoon at Pattaya City Hall, Khun Ronagit, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya led a preparation meeting to announce the Cowboy Music Carnival 2010 which is set to take place between 21st and 24th January at the Bali Hai Port located at the south-end of Pattaya Beach. The event is sponsored by the Singh Corporation and the Tourism Authority of Thailand and supported by Pattaya City Hall. The event is a must for all country music enthusiasts and many activities during the 4 day event will be taking place, including a Miss Cowgirl Contest for women aged between 16 and 26 and …
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-