Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Thaksin, Get Out! Published: 21/03/2010 The United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) needs to get rid of its figure-head. It needs to do away with former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra. People like Veera Musikapong, Weng Tojirakan and other nameless, faceless red shirts out there have been fighting for democracy since Thaksin Shinawatra was still selling cell phones and promising to solve Bangkok traffic in six months. Sure, Thaksin's money and connections go a long way in organising the movement. Certainly, he was elected by popular vote and wrongly ousted by a military coup. The man h…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. I wanted to test their monthly Internet on my Iphone so I had to call them. It took the BF to assist me but I was finally able to get what I wanted. He remarked that he could have fixed this for me in a few seconds but I wanted to do this myself. I got the unlimited Mobile Net package for 30 days with full Internet and SMS. The rate is 999 baht. They had other options like 2 hours, 1 day, 250 hours, etc. I was not sure how my push mail would be affected by these plans and didn't want to go over so I chose the Unlimited for this month. I'll put a report later on how well the test run went. To get Internet on your 1-2-Call / AIS mobile: Dial *138 Wait and th…

    • 2 replies
    • 3.9k views
  3. Restaurant Pattaya Casa Pascal March 16~31 Gourmet Set Menu House Champagne *** Amuse Bouche *** White Wine Cackle Berry Chardonnay, Australia 2007 Beef Carpaccio with Truffles, Parmesan Cheese and Ruccola *** Tomato Essence with Shrimp Ravioli, Potato Dumpling and green Peas *** Salmon Mousse in a zesty Basil Sauce *** Sherbet of mixed Forest Berries *** Red Wine Cackle Berry, Shiraz, Australia, 2006 Rock Lobster Thermidor -or- Pork Filet Mignon in Bacon Wrap, glazed in red Wine with Bone Marrow & Mushrooms, served with Spaetzle *** Peach Pan Cake Suzette -or- Selection of premium international Cheese …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Where will Thaksin End Up - Literally? By Tulsathit Taptim The Nation Published on March 19, 2010 It is clear that this is not the upheaval that Thaksin Shinawatra was hoping for. But what he plans to do next is as foggy as the air in Chiang Mai at the moment. On Wednesday, in the face of setbacks, he was belligerent, asking the dwindling numbers of red shirts at the Phan Fah Bridge to hold on for just one more week, after which, he promised, they would be tasting a sweet victory. Reports indicated that fresh funds have been shipped in to bolster the sagging campaign. Though most of the protesters came to Bangk…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Reds Launch Mobile Rally Traffic chaos looming, 30,000 protesters likely Published: 20/03/2010 Authorities and city commuters are bracing themselves for possible traffic chaos as the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship embarks on a 46km mobile rally through Bangkok today. Traffic police anticipate traffic snarls when a caravan of about 1,000 cars and motorcycles leaves Phan Fa Bridge, the red shirts' base, for other areas around Bangkok including Rama IV, Silom, Ramkhamhaeng and Yaowarat (for route details, see graphic). The government's peace-keeping command estimates up to 30,000 demon…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Abhisit Calls in Media to Slam Thaksin Published: 20/03/2010 Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has gone on the offensive to counter ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra's daily video-link where he encourages people to join the red shirt rallies. The premier yesterday gave an interview with three well-known international news agencies and two local television channels to explain the political situation in the country. Mr Abhisit was interviewed by reporters from Al Jazeera, the BBC and CNN as well as local TV channels 9 and 5 in the same session yesterday. In response to Thaksin's repeated messag…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    USEmbassy WARNINGS: BKK Protests Saturday Warden Message: Demonstration procession tomorrow, Saturday, March 20, 2010‏ From: Bangkok ACS (acsbkk@state.gov) Sent: Fri 3/19/10 6:24 AM To: Bangkok ACS (acsbkk@state.gov) March 19, 2010 This warden message alerts U.S. citizens traveling to and residing in Thailand that it is anticipated that the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (aka UDD or

    • 1 reply
    • 843 views
  8. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ UDD Unveils Rally Route Published: 19/03/2010 The red-shirts of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship will start moving out from Phan Fa bridge about 10am on Saturday in a convoy through the capital, a leader of the red-shirted guards said on Friday. Aree Krainara said UDD leaders would be at both the head and the tail of the convoy of vehicles. The campaign to encourage city people to join the rally would end at 6pm, he said. The convoy would move along Yommarat and Phetchaburi roads to the Asoke intersection and turn right to Ratchapisek road, he said. From the Fortune Town depa…

    • 0 replies
    • 984 views
  9. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report for March 17, 2010 is online: Weekly report on Thailand activities (select March 17th and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 0 replies
    • 802 views
  10. I jump destinations faster than many people change underwear in a rainstorm. I have been in Brazil for the past few weeks and was planning on spending about 2 months there. I had my hotel all booked and was happy with the way things were going. I have spent a great deal of time in talking to my BF in Thailand about University and we have gone over many options. I knew the only way I was going to be able to help him is to be with him so I packed up and flew from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Atlanta spent the night with family and then headed to LA, spend another night at an airport hotel and then flew to Thailand. It is only March and I just maintained my Platinum status for …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Strong Baht is only for the Near Term: Porntiva By PETCHANET PRATRUANGKRAI Commerce Minister Porntiva Nakasai said the baht would be stronger only for a short period following a flood of investment into the stock market. She maintains export value can still meet the 14-per-cent growth target previously forecast for this year. In the first quarter alone, exports look set to grow 20 per cent to US$40 billion (Bt1.29 trillion). However, she admitted export growth could slow in the second quarter if the baht remained too strong for long, because it would create problems for exporters trying to do business. Th…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Since the rally seems to be subdued today, rather than call this Day 7, I'll stick to individual reports that may be of interest to you. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Case being prepared against reds Published: 18/03/2010 at 12:36 PM Police are preparing a case for legal action against the red-shirts who rallied in front of Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva's house in Sukhumvit Soi 31 on Wednesday. Pol Maj-Gen Anuchai Lekbamrung, the Metropolitan Police Division 5 commander, said during the rally the protesters poured blood, said to be drawn from the red shirts, on the ground in front of the gate of the prime minister's residence…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Briton Gets 14 Year Jail Term for Having Sex with 2 Underage Boys The Ratchadapisek Criminal Court Monday sentenced a 47-year-old Briton to a 14-year jail term for luring two underage boys and molesting them. According to the lawsuit, defendant Robert John Alexander Hoseman allegedly lured the two 12 year olds in Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district in late 2004 and performed oral sex on them. Hoseman, however, denied any wrongdoing, claiming that the boys had consented to the sexual act. After considering evidence from both sides, the court found Hoseman guilty and sentenced him to 14 years in jail - of which 12 are…

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Guest PattayaGayTV
    Started by Guest PattayaGayTV,

    A new report about the Charity Night of TAKE CARE in The Corner Bar and some SEXY COYOTE DANCER are now online on the new report of Pattaya Gay TV Pattaya GAY TV Enjoy

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    Does anyone know how much a Wii costs in LOS? Mine died when I used it last year and the BF plugged into the wrong outlet. I will get another one but I don't need it until I come back to LOS and wonder how much they are there? If close to the same, I'll just wait till I get there. Thanks.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    All the reports I see when a man has sex with a 14,15,16, and even 17 year old boy the headline for the article is Child Molester. When a woman has sex with someone of that age, the title for the article is usually Teen Sex. Why are the terms changed? Why is one so looked at with disgust and the other one not? Even on the media today listening to the pundits it is almost even suggested that Woman to teen boy sex is not the same as Man to boy. Why? Why does society see such major difference? I am talking about the teacher in USA who turned herself in today for having sex with a 14 year old. The media does not portray her as bad as they would a man i…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. Started by Gaybutton,

    There wasn't supposed to be a day 4, but the Red-Shirts are continuing and gave an ultimatum to Prime Minister Abhisit that he must dissolve the current Thai government by noon today or face the consequences of the Red-Shirts escalating their rally. Noon has come and gone and Abhisit has made it clear that he has no intention of giving in to these demands. According to estimates published in various news articles, the Red-Shirt numbers are somewhere between about 80,000 to 100,000 protesters and I seriously doubt those numbers are anywhere near sufficient to bring down the government. I still believe it is going to be more bluster, threats, and hype than anything el…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. When I was there several months ago, I had some issues with keeping a good consistent Internet. What it the maximum package now offered? I was reading before they were expanding to 16.0. Has anyone tested this? How is it?

  19. Started by ChristianPFC,

    I was in Bkk and Pattaya for holiday in January and a Thai friend didn't want to accompagny me to the gay beach in Jomtien/Dongtan during day because he was afraid of getting tanned and warned me "Gay beach not good at night". I asked why, but his response was not conclusive. I had not time to check myself. Can someone tell me what's going on on the gay beach at night?

    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  20. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    My bf told me that Thai TV stations are reporting that Dubai has told Thaksin he must leave Dubai because of his activities in trying to cause problems within Thailand. Hurray for Dubai!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    How long can you expect to wait in line to clear immigration on departing bkk airport. I have read reports that its taking almost 1 and a half hours during early evening once you have checked in.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.4k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    It is a very sad thing for me as I have been a loyal NWA flyer for years. Now that the merger is totally revamped has anyone noticed any major changes? For me, I was able to get an upgradeable fare to Brazil which I had NEVER been able to do with NWA (almost never). The price was a bit on the high side but it was there. The planes are nice and the service is fine. What I have missed the most after the change over is the new Platinum Elite line for Delta is no where near as easy to work with and get things done as the old NWA. Every-time I call them, I wait and get someone that sounds like that don't know what to do. I never had that happen with NWA. I al…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  23. Anyone tested this in Thailand yet? http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2009/07/1...hone_world.html http://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  24. Started by Gaybutton,

    Supposedly, today is the final day of the Red-Shirt Rally. However, despite the "rules" the Red-Shirt leaders say they will not end things today and will press on until the current government topples. If that occurs, then tomorrow could be when the real trouble starts, especially if the troops are called out to try to disperse the protesters. According to news reports, about 80,000 to 100,000 Red-Shirts are in Bangkok now for the protest. I didn't think that many would show up, so I concede I was wrong about that. However, unless 10 times as many people show up today, then that's hardly the million protesters the Red-Shirt leadership had predicted and hoped for. …

    • 10 replies
    • 2.8k views
  25. Guest Kurt
    Started by Guest Kurt,

    Does anybody know whats going on there we are heading from Switzerland on 17/03/10 to CM for our 3-weeks holiday and of course we are a bit worried!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.