Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Hello on my next trip to Thailand I want to take a boyfriend with me for long time, that means 17 days, to travel around in Thailand (Koh Chang and maybe Chiang Mai). What should be a reasonable tip for the boy for that all period of 17 days? 1500 baht a day, more or less? I have to pay the bar for offing, I guess that will be 300 baht/day. Thanks for your advice. Greets Hans
-
- 19 replies
- 5.5k views
-
-
Haven't been to Jomtien complex for a long time. Decided to go there yesterday,and after sitting in a baht bus for over 35 minutes,bumper TO bumper all the way,i decided to get off early and walk. Well noticed that the PANTHER PUB is now closed and for lease. Also the MONTY BAR no longer has Monty,it seems he has retired back to Australia. The Pattaya Storage shop is no longer there. My favourite restaurant, ANTZ,is still there. Other than that,I couldn't see any real change,although I think DUO massage may have changed its name.
-
hey fellas, I'm planning on traveling throughout Thailand in May after my stay in Korea and have been researching luggage storage facilities. I came across this link on at Suvarnabhumi Airport. http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/134 My question is: Has anyone every used this service? Do you know if its still available? If so, How secure is it? I'm doing pretty much grassroots (i.e. affordable, cheap) and I want to be comfort as possible not toking the Korean weather winter clothes along with me throughout SE Asia, just rather store them and pick them up on my departure. Thanks.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Here is a cheap flight from New York City / JFK to Tokyo/ NRT Including all taxes, fees $604.00 round trip! If you have frequent flier miles on Delta/Northwest it is only 20,000 miles for round trip from Tokyo to Bangkok Come on over...enjoy a holiday.. Book soon and fly quickly..on Delta.com website. See deadlines... and you do earn Delta frequent flier miles on this airfare too! tj $604 -- Tokyo from NYC (Roundtrip), incl. Tax* new New York City-Tokyo Top 20 deal - sells out quickly! Travel dates: Through Feb. 24 By Allison Wylie Travelzoo Staff Take advantage of a last-minute fare deal to Tokyo from New York City for $604 round…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
Last night I went with a ladyboy friend,not a BF,but a ladyboyish type guy 32yo into soi bukcow. We started walking around,very busy with a lot of farang and because he looks feminine we got a lot of stares. Well he gripped onto my arm actually it was me who held his arm as he led me thru the hustle and bustle of crowds and traffic. I am very self conscious and i could feel people staring at us as we walked past straight bars with farang with shaved heads and tattoos etc looking at us,some snarling faces. Well then i thought it was my imagination and remembered on here GB saying they are not neccessarily staring at you so we kept walking not holding arms all the time …
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____ The Gay Story that's Real By Pawit Mahasarinand Special to The Nation February 5, 2010 'The 4 Sisters' begs to show the honest side of life on the other side In this prolific year of queer theatre, "Chan Phuchai Naya" ("I Am a (Wo)man"), Dr Seri Wongmontha's adaptation of Broadway hit "Boys in the Band", is currently running at Aksra Theatre. Later in the year, Scenario will stage the Thai translation of another Broadway classic, "La Cage Aux Folles", at Rachadalai Theatre. In between, a much smaller production, "The 4 Sisters" by Life Theatre, has no television stars in the cast, and is receiving less atte…
-
Impressions of the Bed Race Pattaya Thailand are now online on http://pattayagaytv.com/
-
No more free Thai tourist visas from March 5, 2010 BANGKOK: -- (THAIVISA.COM) The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangkok, who oversees the Royal Thai Embassies and Consulates worldwide, today confirms to Thaivisa.com that visa fees will be levied for all visa classes from March 5, 2010. Tourist visas are valid for a 60 days stay and may be extended at local Thai Immigration offices. Foreigners entering Thailand under the Tourist Visa Exemption category (free of charge) must possess return or onward ticket plus adequate finances for the duration of stay in Thailand (i.e., cash 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family). The permitted length of stay given is…
-
Dear Udon Thani Area American Citizens, The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of the addition of a last minute consular outreach visit to Udon Thani on February 10, 2010. Please come if you can! Consular staff will be available to provide services at the following location: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Centara Hotel & Convention Centre Udon Thani, at 277/1 Prajaksillapakhom Road, Muang, Udon Thani, 41000, Thailand. Telephone: 04-234-3555. The following consular services will be available during our outreach visits: * Passport renewal applications ($75.00 or Baht 2550 for adu…
-
A NEW PG Weekly Report is online for February 2, 2010: http://www.pgreport.com (select Feb 2nd to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS • Book sale at Thais4Life bookshop ONE WEEK ONLY • Boyz Town host bar for sale • Oscar's Valentine's Affair Sunday February 14 • Panorama's Valentine's Night and Chinese New Year Lucky Draw Midnight February 13 • Pattaya International Bed Race 2010 Report and photos • Sunee Plaza News from SPI WHAT'S ON • Bar La Cage February events • Bondi Beach Bar Jomtien Nightly entertainment • d2 events Thursday night is Magic Night • February 14 on Boyz Town Valentine's Night & Chinese New Year in the bars…
-
A number of threads talk about what they would like or wouldn't like to see in a bar. So, I thought I would start a new thread. The biggest mistake made in the opening of any new business everywhere in the world is that the new business' owner opens the business he wants..not the business that the customers want. A poor guy dreams a life time about his perfect bar...and then meets the fate of 9 out of every 10 new businesses and fails. Poor guy...his dream was ONLY his dream. If you look around Pattaya and Jomtien you can see lots of examples of what not to do, and if you have been around awhile your institutional memory will bring many others to mind. If you lo…
-
Well walking thru a day night area soi today and noticed a boy bar with good looking brown skinned issan guys inside. This bar is 2 doors up from The Gossip cafe. Is says BAMBOO BOY BAR ? iS this a new bar? Just down from tukcom
-
Wow. Watching the event for the unveiling has been amazing. I am excited. The new IPad is a cross between an Iphone and a Notebook. Being an Apple geek, this is exciting. I wonder how long after it goes on sale before the cloners in Thailand will be able to reproduce it? 1.5 pounds. .5 inches thin. 9.7 inch display.
-
- 22 replies
- 4.4k views
-
-
Anyone been there? I'm always leery of going into a place when I have no idea what the prices are. I see they have a special on Wednesday's, bottle of 100 Pipers including all mixrs and ice for 750 baht, but wondering what's the everyday price for a beer?
-
Heard rumors there will be an outdoor Issan concert tonight February 1st. But also heard there will be one on Valentine's Day and they're generally not just two weeks apart. Can anyone confirm tonight's event?
-
- 4 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
For those of you who use Bangkok Bank online banking, you are probably aware that for years only the Internet Explorer browser would work. If you tried another browser a message would appear saying that only IE is supported. They made no announcement, but now most major browsers are supported. Firefox, for example, works now.
-
- 9 replies
- 3k views
-
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS For photos see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/01/31/french-national-provides-boys-for-prostitution-in-pattaya _____ French National Provides Boys for Prostitution in Pattaya Pattaya 30th January 2010 [PDN] At 5.00pm a taskforce from the prevention of Trafficking of Woman and Children and Mr. Supakorn Noja (Child Protection and Development Center Director) joined forces in the arrest of a French National, Mr. Alexandre Andre Janver [60] at Silom Beer Bar, Moo 10, Soi Sunee Plaza, South Pattaya. He was arrested on 7 charges of; 1. Providing children under 15 for prostitution, 2. Providing childre…
-
Thailand's Baht May Strengthen to Bt33 Against Dollar BANGKOK, July 6 (TNA) -- The Thai currency, the baht, which had appreciated about 2.3 per cent against the US dollar during the first half of 2009, may strengthen further to Bt33 to the dollar late this year, according to a report issued by Kasikorn Research Centre. The report said the baht--which ranked second in terms of Asian currencies strengthening most among Asian currencies during the first half of 2009, after the Indonesian rupiah, is expected to appreciate further during the second half on the back of economy recovery in China and other Asian countries, including Thailand. Because of the expecte…
-
HELLO I am writing from a translator because my English is average. I'd like have some clear r
-
- 31 replies
- 11.6k views
-
-
Im thinking about heading to Bangkok for a week(havent been there for 6 years ) on my last leg of the holidays. i have had a guy agree to come with me ,not 4 sex,but as a guide. Well i would like a clean standard room. last time i stayed at bbb inn but didnt really like it. i prefer to be around that Grand Palace area or where street trade is. i prefer hotels under 1500 a night.Any places /websites,i plan to leave Wednesday. I dont know bangkok. Also i plan to come back to Pattaya for 1 week,so where can I lea leave suitcase
-
- 3 replies
- 2k views
-
-
-
I found these two posts interesting and wanted to be sure all saw them and could find them easily. Gaybutton has asked for some instructions on CamFrog and here is what was advised. From Fountinhall: I assume you have registered with camfrog and have a sign-in name. So, when you click on the camfrog icon, it should open up a small window with a 'click to start' box. This will then open another window which has a list down the left side and one across the top. Forget the left side ones and instead click on the third box on the top (think it's the third one!). This then opens up a new list of dozens of rooms in Thailand, and you will see that some have as many as 5…
-
Walking by Good Boys one encounters very aggressive and gangster looking doormen who grab and step in your way to force you into their joint. Well, against my better judgment and others, I went in. The boys and believe me when I say BOYS were prancing about like crazy. Asked for a whiskey and soda from the waiter and while waiting, mama-san came over and started pointing out this boy and that and what they could do. Told her I was capable of selecting whom I wanted and asked to her to leave. Drink arrived tasting like soda with a dripping of whiskey and then a boy quite certainly not 18+ sat down and started massaging me and 'handling' me. Told him I wasn't interested and…
-
I'm back from my second holiday in Thailand (Bkk and Pattaya) and again I noticed that I received lots of fresh bills when I changed money (as on my first holiday in August). I even noticed lots of new-looking coins. The only explanation is that Thailand prints money. Unless they destroy old bills, increase of the amount of money in circulation should lead to decrease of its value, i.e. inflation. On the other hand, the Euro lost a bit compared to four months ago. So what's going on? Did anyone make similar observations?
-
I wonder if anyone has been to a Karaoke up near Hollywood disco ,I went the other night with a Thai guy,he promised a lot of boys but maybe too early at 9pm. Is this the place to pick up non barboy money boys? Is there any other Karaoke secret places where Thai guys are. I noticed on my walk thru Soi Bukhow there was a place called BOY KARAOKE ? I would like a isarn type place.