Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly Report February 23, 2010 online at: Weekly report on Thailand activities Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    New credit card laws are now in effect in USA. One of things it does is allow CC companies to up fees on overseas transactions. I hope everyone keeps up with their banks in the coming weeks to see what rates they are going to charge to withdraw money from ATM's, etc.

    • 20 replies
    • 3.3k views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    Where can my friend find white guys for rent in Bangkok? He is coming to visit and wants to try all the gay bars and was asking for the Russian guys or Chezh guys. Any suggestions?

    • 28 replies
    • 26.1k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    Take a look at this new video done by the guys for Tour de Thailand. Anyone up for a bike ride in Thailand this year? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5nhGEysQ

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Guest PattayaGayTV
    Started by Guest PattayaGayTV,

    In our new edition Pattaya GAY TV we are reporting about the Chinese New Year and Valentine

    • 24 replies
    • 4.5k views
  6. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    With all the hype being given to the upcoming Feb 26 court decision maybe I should become more informed. Without going into lengthy details, can anyone give a succinct explanation of what the various colored shirt people want? I know the red shirts support Thaksin, the yellow shirts support the current government, the no shirts may have been a one day protest against both, and the blue shirts seem to have disappeared. What I don't understand is why so many Thais are so enflamed as to potentially threaten violence in response to the court's decision. I'm even more mystified why such a large number of people care about what happens to Thaksin's money; how does it affect…

    • 24 replies
    • 4k views
  7. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    Does any one know what is keeping the thai bht so strong, or is it just the weakness of other countries in the money market

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Well over 130 of Thailand's leading Immigration Officers met at the Jomtien Beach Nusa Playa Hotel south of Pattaya for a very large conference. This important meeting was attended by the Deputy Immigration Minister from Bangkok and the highest ranking immigration officials from every part of Thailand. Pattaya, February 2010 [PDN]: The highly experienced Chonburi Director of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Khun Niti Kongrut was the opening speaker, and even took time out to answer impromptu questions. The question regarding the foreign ownership of beer bars was also raised, and it would appear that this matter will be investigated by government autho…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Guest Patexpat
    Started by Guest Patexpat,

    Trying to find a hotel in Sisaket - limited info on internet, just wondered if there anyone has any personal recommendations?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly Report Feb 16, 2010 online: http://www.pgreport.com (click Feb 16 to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Started by pong,

    With the current mushrooming of those massageplaces (various types-but I mean those where extras are simply expected or the main ingredient after the massage) I wonder if someone can remember when about and which one was started-long ago. At Banana I heard this place is soon 10 (or was that 12-tiger cycle?) years old. HERO and ALBURY must also have been around for ages. But was there some place that started it all up-and about when? Its mainly curiosity-has not much practical use today. A bit like APOLLO once started the go-go-scene (in what i think is now Balcony/soi4) soon followed by Hotmail and Brabiery on Suriwong. Yes-its all BKK-as thats where I stay. Dont know to…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Guest Kurt
    Started by Guest Kurt,

    Does anybody know some details about this Hotel, looks quit attractive on their website and also good rates (soi 1 Jomtien). Its recommended on 'Dragoncastle'. I didnt get an answer on my email request

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Started by Gaybutton,

    It's taken me all this time, but I have finally reached a point at which I can handle the tattoos. Now it's facial hair. I notice more and more of the Thai boys are sporting small, scraggly, almost peachfuzz type beards (when they can grow them) and mustaches. For me, it's very unattractive. I'm ready for people to be handing out razors and shaving foam along with the condom handouts. I'm wondering how the rest of you feel about those mustaches and beards.

    • 25 replies
    • 5.6k views
  14. As the day, February 26, that the Thai Supreme Court will render its decision as to whether ousted Prime Minister Thaksin gets to keep his money or whether Thailand confiscates it approaches, tensions are mounting. There are more and more doom-and-gloom predictions that major Red-Shirt protests and demonstrations are to be expected if the court rules against Thaksin and possibly Yellow-Shirt protests if the court rules in his favor. Apparently it is being taken for granted that the court will rule against Thaksin because the Red-Shirts (Thaksin supporters) are already out there causing problems. Yesterday, for example, a Red-Shirt demonstration forced the Bangkok Ba…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Guest xvx
    Started by Guest xvx,

    Well I called Senso last night for an outcall the mamasan (Who barely talks English) took my information down then asked which boy I would like so I told her his name which I found on there website. So I asked about the price and she said 4000bht I asked her to lower and was like "nooo noo cannot cannot..." I would like you guys to tell me if that's too much or is that the market price. Thanks in Advance

    • 5 replies
    • 9.1k views
  16. Guest buckeroo2
    Started by Guest buckeroo2,

    There was some discussion on this forum last summer about the length of time the "proof of income" letter one gets from his embassy to satisfy Pattaya Immigration is valid. When the U.S. Embassy did an outreach in Pattaya in July 2009 I went and received a proof of income letter needed for the renewal of my retirement visa. I went this week to renew the visa at Pattaya Immigration and I used the letter obtained last July. It was accepted and there was no mention of its date of issuance. I arrived at Pattaya Immigration at 1:00 PM and I was out the door at 1:15 PM with a pick-up of my update passport the following afternoon. I always make a complete copy of everything Immi…

    • 14 replies
    • 4.3k views
  17. Guest mechanical
    Started by Guest mechanical,

    Greetings I am an American Farang and I just moved to View Talay 2B in Jomtien. I would enjoy meeting other gays in the building just for small get togethers etc. Please let me know if there is any interest.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Started by PattayaMale,

    Actually I am a bit disappointed that those that know what is "going on" in Sunee have taken the attitude of not honestly saying what has been going on. So here is my theory based on extensive research. Sunne has become a business threat to the competition. They organized under a single banner and started to increase dramatically their customer base. While a competing area was having some of the biggest downturn they have experienced, several Sunee bar owners were having very good months. The fact that they had organized was paying off. The competition noticed this. At first they thought this Sunee up turn would fizzle out so paid little attention. But when it did not…

    • 33 replies
    • 7.4k views
  19. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    TAKE CARE!! will be holding a fundraising event at The Corner Bar, located in the center of Sunee Plaza, on Saturday, 6 March 2010, beginning at 9 pm. More information about the fundraiser will be made available shortly. Friends and supporters of TAKE CARE!! are invited to make donations for the evening’s auction and for raffle prizes. Items for the auction could include such things as paintings, home furnishings and “white elephants.” Look around your place – everybody has a few “white elephants” hanging around!! Items for raffle prizes might include vouchers for meals, free overnight stays in guest houses or hotels, bar tabs, bottles of liquor, other items, or simpl…

  20. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    In another thread a poster mentioned that there was a never enforced Thai law that prohibits people from congregating in any house of prostitution. Frankly, I know of no such places in Pattaya and suspect that if they exist they must have a very small customer base. It doesn't seem to me that bars meet the definition. If I meet an entertainer in a business establishment and reimburse the business for their loss of services when I wish to spend private time with their employee, that doesn't seem to meet the definition of a house of prostitution, to me. What that employee and I do during this interval is not the business of the entertainment establishment - it is a priv…

    • 25 replies
    • 5.4k views
  21. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Saw this self-description on gayromeo earlier today - I wonder what he meant to say before the translation threw up "lout"? Love?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.4k views
  22. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Hello Friends, A GT member has pm'd me and asked for assistance in getting a Schengen Visa for his Thai bf to travel to his home country for a visit. I have volunteered to assist and I am going to meet with him to gather more information on his and his Thai bf's situation. If you have had any recent (past year) success stories (or rejections) from Schengen Country Embassies in Bangkok, I would appreciate knowing of your experience and which Embassy did you make application with and its outcome - granted or not...and for what time period (days, months etc) were you asking for...and any other info you might find helpful. Is there an Embassy/Country more favo…

    • 16 replies
    • 4.9k views
  23. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE NATION: _____ AHEAD OF RULING ON THAKSIN'S ASSETS CASE House dissolution, civil war, coup most feared February 15, 2010 But Businessmen, Expatriates Keep Fingers Crossed, Hoping Peace will Prevail A House dissolution, civil war and a coup top the list of investment risks facing businesses ahead of the February 26 landmark verdict on the Bt76-billion assets foreclosure trial. Former premier Thaksin Shinawatra may be guilty or not. His family's enormous fortune may be forfeited entirely or partially or the whole amount returned. All these are among the possible scenarios that are prompting virtually all businessmen in t…

    • 19 replies
    • 2.9k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    What happened to the Sunee Plaza Info site? I am unable to access at my home. Is anyone else having problems?

    • 67 replies
    • 12.9k views
  25. And credit goes to Gayaffairs for having posted this flier on the Ting & Tong board. I didn't know about this, so if you are interested, thank him, not me. http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6594

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.