Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly report for December 16, 2009 online: http://www.pgreport.com (select December 16th and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS • The 2009 Rice and Provisions Fund Appeal • 250,000 Baht for the Blind School in Naklua • GayTingTong/Venue fundraising Pattaya Street Kids Project • Panorama's 10th Anniversary Report and Photos • Pattaya Gay Pride Charity Dinner • Pattaya Gay Television Latest edition • Sunee Plaza News from SPI • Thais4Life Fundraising Night at Le Café Royale • The Final Journey. Are you prepared? WHAT'S ON • Amor Restaurant Christmas and New Year menus • Bar La Cage: December events • Bondi Be…

    • 0 replies
    • 965 views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    As high season approaches, do those of you that live there see a significant change in the number of tourists? Boys in the bars? I love high season and the crowds. I have prior commitments this winter and will be in Southern Cali for most of the next few months. But, I would love an update on what those of you that are there see.

    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    In the grand scheme of things I wonder how important college is to a young Thai male? I know it often depends on their history, family, etc. My BF of almost 7 years is finishing high school. He is 25 and now ready for college. Naturally I want him to go and it is VERY important to me. But, even though I have laid out his options of schools, or even no schools and doing a trade, he says he wants to go to school in Thailand. This makes sense to me as his family is there. I did offer to bring him to the USA to study and that way I would be able to see him more. Sure, an upside for me and maybe a down one for him. But, I thought the prospect of an American educatio…

    • 17 replies
    • 2.6k views
  4. Guest PattayaGayTV
    Started by Guest PattayaGayTV,

    The 10th edition of Pattaya Gay Tv is now online with reports about the 21st anniversary of BoyzBoyzBoyz and 10th anniversary of Panorama Pub. Have a look: http://www.pattayagaytv.com

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Last night a friend parked his motobike in front of the Persian bar in Sunee Plaza. A Middle Easterner connected with the bar told him to move the bike. Now if the guy had said, "Would you do me a favor and park down the soi because I need these spots for my customers" I'm sure my friend would have moved. And if it were a Thai business my friend would have said mai bpen rai and moved. But my friend wouldn't move and the Persian called two friends over and tried to intimidate my buddy. My friend said, "if i'm not supposed to park here then call the cops". Eventually the Persians backed down and my mate's bike wasn't vandalized. What are the rules fo…

    • 23 replies
    • 4.3k views
  6. Started by Gaybutton,

    La Cage seems to be going all out for December!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    I was in Jimmy James bar when the mamasan was desperately trying to get me to off a boy,he was the same one who used to be mamasan in the old CITYBOYS in Boyztown area a few years ago. He once accused me of killing his cat,i dont know why,but he approached me in the Friendship supermarket back in 2005 and asked me if i had killed his cat? Anyway a few years later in 2009 i went into Jimmy James and there he was,his face went white when he saw me and mine vice versa. Anyway he eventually approached me with caution and started trying to get me to off a boy. He remembered me by looking at me continually then spoke about his cat which i ignored. He then told me that h…

    • 51 replies
    • 9.6k views
  8. The following appears in PATTAYA ONE: _____ Suggestions of Major Bar Crackdown by Police Following Meeting with Provincial Police Chief Pattaya, December 10 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Wednesday Afternoon at the Cesar Palace Hotel in Central Pattaya, Police Major General Tanaert, the Commander of Chonburi Provincial Police, chaired a meeting of over 200 bar owners from around the Pattaya area. The General went through all the laws regarding operating such venues, including opening and closing times, minimum age of employees and patrons and registration papers to be completed for employees by the bar owner. One interesting point coming from the meeting was a…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Guest Mark7711
    Started by Guest Mark7711,

    A big thank you to everybody that attended on the 4th of December the 4th year anniversary of the bar making it a very special night THANKYOU. The next event will be the 15th of December wich will be another first for the Krazy Dragon we will be decorating the bar for the Christmas season at 11pm the Christmas lights will be switched on. Hope you will all enjoy. Mark

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Guest rentalb123
    Started by Guest rentalb123,

    Many of the members here seems to be expatriates from the UK or the United States. I find myself growing tired of corporate america and am toying with the idea of taking an early retirement in or around Pattaya. I might get qualified to teach english as a second language for something to keep me centered, but in essence take a break for now. I am thinking I will keep my place in the states until I get a better idea of how this will really go, plus I am under 50 so cannot move permanently yet anyway. Wondering if any of you could offer a "General" cost of everyday living in Pattaya. I understand spending money is a personal amount and it appears that rents run t…

    • 22 replies
    • 6.7k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    Researchers have discovered casual sex among young adults is not associated with harmful psychological outcomes as compared to sexually active young adults in more committed relationships. Naturally, the physical risks of casual sex should always be addressed. Marla E. Eisenberg, Sc.D., M.P.H., of the University of Minnesota Medical School, and colleagues used data from an ongoing study that assessed a diverse sample of 1,311 sexually active young adults. From 2003-2004, 574 males and 737 females in Minnesota with a mean age of 20.5 were surveyed regarding sexual behaviors and emotional well-being. Of the sexually active respondents, 55 percent reported that …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Guest Saturday
    Started by Guest Saturday,

    As the owner of Pattaya Passion has decided to delete the thread about my departure which he started I feel it necessary to make my position plain. I added a post to explain my position to dispel rumours. I guess this is what caused the deletion. The fact that I am posting here should prove to all that it was nothing to do with what others called attacks on me, by Gaybutton. I am posting here with GB's permission. My leaving had nothing to do with posts on the board re my views on Pattaya, but a lot to do with my view of Pattaya. I love Thailand with a passion but could not survive much longer in Pattaya. The fact I have a partner (not a bow or any other such…

    • 16 replies
    • 3.3k views
  13. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report for December 9, 2009 is online: http://www.pgreport.com (select December 9th and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Guest PattayaGayTV
    Started by Guest PattayaGayTV,

    On Wednesday December 2, 2009 we saw the grand finale of this year's Pattaya Gay Festival with the Boyz Town Pride Street Party. If you haven’t been there, get some impressions in our report http://www.pattayagaytv.com with some interesting interviews. If you was there bring back the memories of this great night. Over the last four days approximately 545,000 Baht was raised for the PGF Charities. Please inform all your friends about this event report and make sure that Pattaya Gay Festival gets as much attention as possible. It was a great night Have a look on http://pattayagaytv.com and enjoy Pattaya Gay TV Follow us on Twitter with the latest News…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Pattaya I believe unlike Bangkok ,is very hard to find non go go boys for paid casual sex. Sure we all see those cute boys in Supermarkets etc but rarely do we have the confidence to approach them. On my last visit to Pattaya and over the years I have had motorbike taxi drivers,karaoke waiters and navy guys. Getting a motorbike taxi driver is actually very hard,because you see a cute one you have to wait till his turn in the group. And usually you have to take a long ride. i managed to get one on my last visit but got more rejections than i had sucess. I usually like guys in their 30s and some were too straight. One got offended when i asked politely to come back t…

    • 27 replies
    • 5.2k views
  16. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    You can now add Government Bank to the list of Thai banks that charge 150 baht to use a foreign ATM card. Now the only option for free usage is Aeon Bank. There is an Aeon ATM located on the ground floor at Carrefour in Pattaya (It has been out of order the two times I tried to use it). There is also one outside of Homeworks on Sukhumvit Rd. I got money from there yesterday without the 150 baht charge.

    • 54 replies
    • 9.4k views
  17. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    From Thaivisa.com,Just to linform other people who know Peter that he was savagely murdered today in his own bar in front of his family. Peter, who owns Kenya's Romantic Garden on Soi Chayapook, Jomtien was stabbed to death in his bar earlier today. This wasnt a gay bar as such but i went there with boys and no probs,such a sad situation. At times i get scared walking in Pattaya at night. I have been assisted by the farang tourist police who were very good. Walking Street at night is particuarly bad,I always get nervous there. In good news I heard the alleged murderer has been caught,alleged to have been a German male who had been asked to leave the bar …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. Started by Dick,

    HAPPY NEW YEAR with the Pattaya Street Kids' Support Project Readers of Gay Tingtong Forum and those who have visited The Venue in Jomtien will be aware of the appeal to raise funds through the Pattaya Street Kids Support Project for the kids at the Huay Pong childrens home just outside Pattaya. The funds raised will be used exclusively to provide much need bedding, clothing, and sports equipment which the home has specifically requested. I do not wish to detract from that as these are much needed items. But there is another appeal that goes out this time of year for funding to enable the childrens' New Year parties organised by PSKSP to take place. This benefi…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I have limited experience of this, but have paid for massages at 3 types of business: 1 Exclusively gay massage venue. Typically go upstairs, where one might be given a choice of masseurs or it may even be necessary to ask to choose the masseur. Choice may be limited & the massage might be a poor effort which is quickly followed by sex of some form. OK if that's what you want. 2 "Ordinary" Massage Venue Male & female staff, possibly with foot massage chairs downstairs & oil massages may be delivered upstairs. Have only tried such places twice. Once in Cambodia, where both the massage & ending were so good I'm almost tempted to detour back ther…

    • 14 replies
    • 6.4k views
  20. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report for December 2, 2009 online: http://www.pgreport.com (select December 2nd and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS • The 2009 Rice and Provisions Fund Appeal • A "Krepp" night at Bar La Cage • Boyz Town Pride and Pattaya Gay Festival Final Four Days Report and Photos all events • "Navigating The Bangkok Noir" at Liam's Gallery Pattaya • The Final Journey. Are you prepared? WHAT'S ON • Amor Restaurant Christmas and New Year menus • Bar La Cage: December events • Bondi Beach Bar • Boyz Boyz Boyz 21st Birthday Sunday December 6 • Christmas Gold Rush at Oscars • Le Café Royale Christmas Dinner & New…

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    Do you get the current episodes of the Showtime series as they appear in the USA? I am addicted to Dexter and just love the show and watch it weekly. You can't download it on ITunes until after the season is over on Showtime but I have been watching it weekly as I love it. Another great show from Fox is Glee. I think it is my favorite this season.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  22. Dear our friends & guests, Christmas time- for many of us a sentimental and enjoyable time of the year. When splendidly decorated trees glitter, the redness of poinsettias glows, the smell of Christmas confectionery and the sounds of festive music fill the air and the Christmas lights sparkle, then memories of Christmas pass awaken. It is our pleasure to present to you our culinary program in these fairytale surroundings and we shall be delighted to welcome you at Restaurant Casa Pascal during this Christmas and New Year time. We send you our sincerest good wishes for this holiday season and for a happy and a health start in the New Year. For more…

  23. Guest bobberwi
    Started by Guest bobberwi,

    Hi Guys, I will be returning to Thailand on 18 Dec. (late night around midnight). I plan to continue to Issan Province [Nakhon Phanom] by night bus from the Mo Chit bus terminal on 19 Dec. Please, can anyone advise me/ offer suggestions for: 1- Is the Skytrain running to/from the new airport now...and if it is...does it operate all night (my flight arrives BKK about midnight) ? 2- I've made tenative reservations for 1 night near the Phayo Thai BTS station (S 2 S Botique Resort) ...I just need a modest-priced place to crash and shower and refrigerate some temp sensative medications and perishable food gifts. Is there a better choice for lodging/location ... …

    • 18 replies
    • 3.2k views
  24. Guest PattayaGayTV
    Started by Guest PattayaGayTV,

    Be the first to know. Edition No.8 with a report about "Mr.Pattaya Pride" in BoyzBoyzBoyz is online now. It was part of the final four days of Pattaya Gay Festival. Chose your own favorite. Hope you enjoy. http://www.pattayagaytv.com

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  25. Thursday, December 10 is Thailand's Constitution Day. All banks and government offices will be closed. Of course ATMs and exchange booths will remain open. As far as I know this holiday has no effect on the bars and they will be open. I have not heard anything to the contrary.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.