Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I will be in Pattaya the first couple of weeks into the new year (Dec 29 - Jan 19). Is this generally a pretty decent time to visit, or are most of they guys away from Pattaya? Thx
-
If you are looking for inexpensive, plain, but good food, try the LK Renaissance on Soi Diana Inn. It's nothing fancy, but it is certainly popular. The place was packed when we went. Richard Burk, owner of the Amor Restaurant, was my dinner partner. Tonight was his night off and he likes trying new places. A friend of his, Bobby, is the owner. As you can see by the attached business card, they offer all you can eat specials every day. They offer several different choices, but they can't fit onto a business card. For example, on their pizza night they offer several different kinds of pizza. On their burgers night they offer hamburgers, hot dogs, salad, and frie…
-
- 18 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Congrats to So What Bar located on Soi 6 in Pattaya. The winners celebrate:
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Swords, Spirits and Salad Published on October 10, 2009 Phuket's Vegetarian Festival kicks off in just eight days. Be there While tourists sunbathe on the white sandy beaches and swim in the deep blue sea, residents in downtown Phuket are busy gearing up for the annual vegetarian festival. Celebrated by the Chinese community on the island that's best known for its palm-fringed beaches, stylish and rustic-chic resorts and laid-back attitude, the annual Vegetarian Festival showcases Phuket's mystical side. A combination of vegetarian food, peaceful chants, ear-splitting firecrackers and mind-blowing process…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I am back in the USA for a few months. I had quite a few family matters to take care of. I left from the airport and onto Delta. The trip was the most turbulent I have ever been on. I spilled my OJ on the guy next to me. It was not the first mishap. The plane rocked all night long. The flight attendants did tell me that starting next week they are changing planes from the BKK to Tokyo route and it will double in size. I had use miles to upgrade and was happy to have a seat that did not throw me in the lap of the guy next to me. Security is Bangkok airport is now right out of Immigration. You still CANNOT bring water or drinks onto the plane. There w…
-
- 28 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
There will be a ladyboy volleyball competetion on Dongtan beach at 3PM on Saturday, October 10th. Teams from 5 bars will be partcipating. Sally's Bar Jomtien Soi 5 LaBamba Bar Soi 13/1 Stringfellows Soi 13/1 Pook Bar Soi 6 and Soi Buckhaou So What Bar Soi 6 Pook Bar is considered the favorite by thoose in the know.
-
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/laptop-held-images-of-young-boys-warrant/article1317797/
-
A report in a Sydney newspaper yesterday ,from a American university. http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/6028616/child-sex-tourism-study-blames-aussies/ Child sex tourism study 'blames Aussies'By Steve Lillebuen, AAP September 14, 2009, 1:04 am deals advertised across the web. He is the co-worker, relative and mate who awaits cheap flights to Southeast Asia that the econWith a middle-class background and an internet connection, the Australian man is keen to explore travel omic downturn has made all the more plentiful. But he is drawn to such tropical places not for the beaches, cheap drinks and a brief escape from the rat race. He is the custome…
-
There will be a ladyboy pool party fund raiser at The Pattaya Bay Resort this Saturday, October 10th from 8PM till 11PM. The hotel wants the event to wrap up at 11, so don't be fashionably late. There will be about 40 ladyboys in attendence so a good place to get numbers. I'll know some of them and may be able to facilitate introductions. Prize monet from the afternoon's volleyball tournament will be awarded. Tickets are 500 baht which includes a buffet. Drink tickets are 50 baht each. Tickets are good for: 1) any two people 2) one Thai and one farang 3) one person I "think" it's for any two people but it's hard for me to get a straight answ…
-
A NEW PG Weekly Report for October 6, 2009 is now online: http://www.pgreport.com (select October 6th and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS
-
-
Now you can lend TAKE CARE!! a hand with PayPal For the past four years, TAKE CARE!! has been supplying Safe Sex Packs(two condoms and one lube sachet with a bit of educational information) to 30 or so venues in Pattayaland, Sunnee Plaza and Jomtien Complex. Dependably, every two or three weeks (whether high season or low season), 20 to 50 Safe Sex Packs are delivered by members of TAKE CARE!! to the participating venues to be available to staff and customers. In round figures, these Safe Sex Packs each cost about 10 baht. All funding for the purchase of the supplies that make up the Safe Sex Packs has been raised through donations from organizations and indivi…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
-
I really support the mission of the PGF. It has raised a very large fund of money over the past 7 years. When I saw the price to attend the dinner at Amor was 1270 baht I thought it must be an exotic menu. Then I read that the main course was roasted chicken and dressing....for 1270! True, 500 goes to PGF off the top, meaning 770 for the roast chicken dinner. But I think that must be the highest menu price for chicken in Pattaya! At Cherry's all-you can eat menus through the week you get a Amuse Boche, all you can eat salad bar, all you can eat main which could include all of the following and as much as you want: large shrimp kebab, salmon, strip steak, beef fill…
-
First please Fourgive us for an unusual post: Show Four : Appropriately called FourBidden. Demand for Reservations on Monday has exceed all our Fourcasts. We ask if you have not already made a Reservation that perhaps you FourGo the Opening Night. FourBidden will run Four consecutive nights Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday this week. Four those with reservations, tables will only be held until 10pm,thereFour if you are still Fourtunate to only be able to attend on Monday without a reservation then we suggest you arrive by 9-30pm. We look Fourward to welcoming you on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday when we Foursee a more comFourtable environment. …
-
-
Show Number Four ; Fourtunately we had the Foursight to call it Fourbidden. However our initial indications are that Reservation for Opening night have exceed our Fourcasts. If you already have a Reservation we ask that you be in your seats by 9-45pm and as Fourmerly advised any unoccupied tables will be released by 10pm sharp. The show will run Four 4 nights Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We ask that if you can Fourstall your plans and make arrangements for one of the following nights that would be very much appreciated. If however you do not have a Monday night reservation we suggest that you be at The Venue no later than 9.30pm. http:/…
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA MAIL: _____ South Road Gets New Parking Rules 1,000 Baht Fines Begin Oct. 1 Sawittree Namwiwatsuk Fed up with parked and double-parked vehicles choking traffic on South Pattaya Road, police will impose new
-
We have a new cleaning company at our condo. I am getting seriously pissed off when the ladies always press the 'Up' button if they want to go down, and the 'Down' when they want to go up. I can understand their 'logic' but they never seem to realise that this logic is wrong. I know this is one of life's minor inconvenineces, but when I am late for an assignation, I get annoyed when the lift stops a couple of times and two gawping ladies cannot seem to understand why it's going in the wrong direction. I have rarely encountered this before. Is it just a Thai 'thing'?
-
The second edition of http://www.pattayagaytv.com is online now. The “Mama Mia Show” (I have a dream ) in Wild West Boys and more sexy boys as compensation for to many drag queens last time. Enjoy Feedbacks are welcome to info@pattayagaytv.com
-
I wonder how many of you are still going to see the magnificent show at the hotel in jomtiem complex,i went everynight last month when i was in pattaya. Being honest with you,i preferred the farang singer,i think his name is Ray,i really enjoyed his happy performances,shore seeing it night after night can be monotonous but they were pulling in the crowds night after night,but i wondered for how long. Lets face if you seen the show once,most dont want to keep seeing it,but i enjoyed it. Another bar was opening up as i was there,called GANYMEDE,near the thai blind massage,im pretty sure the owner actually owns the building so it will still be there,however i dou…
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Next Red-Shirt Rally to be Held on Oct 17 The red shirts plan to organise their next political rally on October 17 to mark the 60 days of their submission of a petition for royal pardon to fugitive expremier Thaksin Shinawatra. Nattawut Saikua, spokesman for the red shirt movement, said Thursday that this month would be full of activities by the Democratic Alliance against Dictatorship. Starting from this coming weekend, red shirt leaders would hold the second seminar for followers in Khon Kaen under the "Red Academy" project. Then at the following weekend, another seminar would be organised in Pattaya City of Ch…
-
What are some of the things you hate when you are having sex with a guy from LOS? My favorite thing is that they all seem to be very clean. Perhaps more than any other country I visit. I have only had a couple of dirty asses in all the asses I have examined. The BF and I took one ladyboy home one night and she was not clean and the smell reeked havoc on my room. The sheets were also dirty and I threw them out. Every time I see her she wants to go with the BF again and both of us say we cannot. I don't think she remembers that she shit on my bed. I can almost smell it as I write this. My one pet peeve is when a guy gives head and afterward goes to the bathro…
- 27 replies
- 15.5k views
-
I plan to come to Thailand mid-January to mid-March and would like a Thai man ---well, it will turn out to be, more probably, a Thai boy --- to live in with me in Pattaya/Jomtien for about 6 weeks. Since, as an elderly gentleman, I would be reluctant to pick up a guy on the streets or the beach for security reasons, I consider the only practical alternative is to solicit the aid of a mama-san to locate a suitable boy interested in my proposal. My requirements are that the boy arrive at my place each evening around 6 or 7 PM and remain with me until 8 or 9 AM the following morning, during which time he should display some caring warmth and affection. His daytime h…
-
- 13 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Hi All. Sorry about this topic as probably many posts before. Anyone suggest a nice gay friendly hotel in Pattaya? I guess i am too lazy to troll through all those i can find on various web sites and am looking for a personal experience recommendation. Price range - i guess somewhere around 1500-2000Baht per night. If you know of cheaper and nice please let me know. Somewhere near the gay area and gay beach would be good. I have obviously never been there before. Grateful for any advice. Thanks