Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. I have just had some major dental surgery which included 4 extractions and 8 implants all done in 2 hours under general anaesthetic. I looked at several hospitals and clinics in Bangkok and the Pattaya area. I wanted an all inclusive price quote in writing so that I knew what the cost will be and I would not get extras thrown at me on every visit. The biggest obstacle was getting a quote in writing as the dental hospital/clinics seem to be scared of committing themselves to anything. I eventually settled for Phyathai hospital in Sri Racha. I paid about ฿500 for the first consultation and a digital x-ray. The price agreed at this consultation was ฿40,000 per implant an…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  2. Guest kanom
    Started by Guest kanom,

    Recently refurbished, Mangoes Guesthouse, Najomtien A small Gay owned Guest house for interesting and interested people who want to experience life in a Thai village just outside of Pattaya City, Thailand. Located 15km South of Pattaya, on the way to Sattahip (Thai Naval base) and close to Wat Yansangwararam, Nong Nooch and Khao Chee Chan. "Mangoes" is a small private Guest house. It is ideally located for those who want to visit the local attractions (with our rental motorcycles or bicycles) but do not want the hassles of staying in Pattaya. Suitable for those on their way to Koh Sumet, Koh Chang and the rest of Rayong Province as well as those with flights to or…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    The BF in Thailand had Dengue Fever for 10 days. It was sudden and it really kicked his ass. He was in Thai hospital for 10 days. I didn't find out about it for 5 days as he was not able to communicate or get his phone for the first 5. When I did talk to him I also spoke to his doctor and nurse every day to keep an eye to make sure things were going OK. I almost flew there but he assured me that he would be OK. He was but it was after a 10 days stay at 2 different hospitals. The cost for the 10 days, 11k baht. I wonder what the same treatment would have been had I moved him to Bangkok Pattaya? He wanted to stay close to his family and in a Thai hospital so that w…

    • 16 replies
    • 5.1k views
  4. Started by ChristianPFC,

    Hello everyone, when I was in Bkk in August I got a SIM-card (1-2-call freedom sim prepaid/pay-as-you-go) for a mobile phone in order to be able to communicate with friends. I will be back in Thailand in January before my number expires (I hope topping up increases the expiring date). But this rises the question: How do I keep my number for a long time (years), when I visit Thailand only occasionally? How do others who regularly go to Thailand for holiday manage to keep their mobile-phone-number without a contract (i.e. without any costs unless you make a call)?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    How are Yensabi Condos as an accommodation option?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    Am thinking of making a trip to samui on my next trip to los but having never been , i have no idea where to stay or the cost of hotels . I dont want the dirt cheap end of the market but i also dont want to break the bank. If a thai friend of mine agrees i will take him with me from pattaya but u never know. If any one has been maybe they could give me some info

  7. Started by Gaybutton,

    Here are the December events for La Cage:

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    There's much talk on this Board about tips and what boys expect, and so forth. We also hear about boys who will do an Oliver Twist - ask for more! I'm interested in hearing some of the more outrageous requests which posters have been hit with - even though there may have been no assignation. I'll start the ball rolling. Some years ago a client got me involved in a project at The Oriental hotel. This meant visiting for a day or two every month over a 10 month period, and on these trips I was put up at the hotel (the only time I have ever been able to stay there). Having breakfast by the river was one of the joys of those trips, especially watching one of the cute waite…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. December 1~15 Casa Pascal Gourmet Set Menu House Champagne *** Amuse Bouche *** White Wine Cackle Berry Chardonnay, Australia 2004 Grilled Yellow Tail Sea Bass on Rocket Lettuce and Vegetables Salsa *** Beetroot Soup with Quail Egg and Sour Cream *** In Butter sautéed Frog’s Legs on Chick Peas, Tomatoes & Egg Plant Tian *** Orange Sherbet *** Red Wine Cackle Berry, Shiraz, Australia,2007 Roasted Baby Veal Rack in Tarragon Butter Sauce with Spinach & Cheese Tortelloni -or- Roasted Prawns on Artichokes & sautéed Cepes Mushrooms *** Pear Puff Pastry Tartlet with Chocolate Brandy Sauce -or- Selection of premium international Che…

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. What did you do in LOS? I am very thankful for everyone I have met over the years through this site and in LOS. I am especially thankful for my boyfriend as he is out of the hospital and I have so happy he is OK and back to his normal joking self. My last LOS in Thailand, I had dinner with a friend in Jomtien and it was amazing. It was much better than the home cooked meal I had in LA this week!

  11. Guest PattayaGayTV
    Started by Guest PattayaGayTV,

    Regarding the Final Four Days (Nov.29 – Dec.2nd 2009) of the Pattaya Gay Festival, we have a special interview with the leading person and founder of PGF ( http://www.pattayagayfestival.com ) with Jim Lumsden from The Ambiancevon Pattaya Gay TV. You will maybe hear some information you never knew before. Very interesting - Have a look: http://www.pattayagaytv.com

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    Yesterday I had to make a visit to the new immigration office in Bangkok. It is a long distance from the city center. A 200 baht taxi ride. The facility is quite new and very nice. Lines were not long at 9 AM. The staff now has individual walled cubicles and this seems to have improved attitudes. Unfortunately, the somewhat illogical laws still apply. Once again I join others in being amazed that a country so dependent on the tourist dollar makes it so difficult and complicated to obtain a long term visa.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Started by TMax,

    When in Patong last trip I tried out the two main massage places, Aquarius and Blue Dolphin. Both massages were good, Aquarius (place I visit regular,2hour) massage was good but not even the faintest signs of extras, not even a happy ending and that's a first for me there. Blue Dolphin (my first time there) was a very good massage, 1.5 hour and private room, although it only finished with a happy ending I must say that it will be my preferred massage place on future trips as the massage was better as was the attitudes of the boys.

    • 11 replies
    • 18.3k views
  14. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report for November 25th is online: http://www.pgreport.com (select November 25th and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  15. Guest SlipperySlider
    Started by Guest SlipperySlider,

    !~~~*** Banana Night ***~~~! Get Ready for a Night of Special Performances , Attractions, and Bumping and Grinding on the Dance Floor because it is time for "THE BANANA NIGHT GAY PARTY! - A night You cant miss! Welcoming You All The only Ekamai Gays Night Out !! ENTRY : 400 THB + ONE FREE DRINK (Free Absolut Vodka Giveaways) Okay People! For those of you who we're a bit edgy about the Price. We have Set a New Promotion which allows you to get a 100 THB Discount by calling this number 087-991-7772! Enjoy! --> "SPECIAL PERFORMANCES & ATTRACTIONS" <-- -----YOU DONT WANNA MISS!!!~ BOURBON & CHERRY SHOTS 60 BAHT ALL NIGHT !!!…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    My Thai bank account is with Siam Commercial Bank. I went there to get a cash advance with my US bank Debit card. They no longer will give cash advances on debit cards, only on credit cards. I went to Bangkok Bank and got an advance with only my debit card and passport. No fees from SCB or my US bank. Normally, when I use my US ATM card here my US bank charges $5.00 for each transaction. My rate was 33.19/USD. Cash advance from Bangkok is what I will be doing from now on.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. I have had friends stay here and they loved it. I want the BF and I to stay here on my next trip to LOS. I am curious if anyone has taken a BF there and how the experience was? I have read nothing but rave reviews of the place. Some more first hand experience would be great! http://www.fourseasons.com/goldentriangle/

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    Missing LOS, I can do little in Los Angeles other than date a Thai guy or get a Thai Massage. I find the Thai guys here much different that in LOS and most are pretty fem. So, I have my bi-weekly massage from a Thai lady. She is excellent and it gives me a good reminder of how much I miss Thailand when I am away. Any others that don't get to live in paradise have ways to jog your memory?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. If yes, then you might want to have a look at the following web site: http://thaitrump.blogspot.com I haven't been to the others shown, but I have been to Sai Keaw Beach many times. The waters are blue, clear, and none of the pollution that is so prevalent at Pattaya. If you have a car it takes only 20 minutes to get there from Pattaya. If you do not have transportation of your own, then the only way I can think of to get to any of these beaches would be to hire a taxi or baht bus for the day, or perhaps rent a car. For more information, have a look at MarkPompey's post on the Gay Ting & Tong board: http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&am…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Started by Gaybutton,

    For those who enjoy participating in the Bondi Bar's Quiz Night, you probably know it is held on the last Sunday of each month. For this month, November, the schedule had been changed and the Quiz Night was to have been held this Sunday, November 22. I received word that the Quiz Night has now been rescheduled back to the last Sunday this month and will be held on Sunday, November 29.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. Started by Gaybutton,

    Want to stay at a true 5-star hotel during your next trip to Pattaya and have the bucks to pay for it? The Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort is open and ready. http://www.centarahotelsresorts.com/pattaya_hotels.asp

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  22. Started by Gaybutton,

    FONDUE & RACLETTE PROMOTION Cook your own Fondue or Raclette ( a typical Swiss National Dish ) at your table ! Great Fun and relaxing ! ( Min. 2 Persons, The Price is per person )

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  23. Guest Mark7711
    Started by Guest Mark7711,

    To celebrate the 4th Year Anniversary of the krazy dragon ALL CUSTOMERS DRINKS will be 50bht each for the night this is to show our appreciation of not just you business to the bar but to thank you for taking the time to use the forums to air your comments and visiting the Krazy Dragon web site. Thank you all for your friendship business and support over the past 4 years. Mark & John. 4th December 4 year Anniversary 15th December Unveiling of the Christmas Decorations 24th December Christmas Eve party, come and meet Santa and the boys. 31st December Special New Year's Eve Party 15th January Theme Night and Mark's Birthday

    • 0 replies
    • 957 views
  24. Guest luvthai
    Started by Guest luvthai,

    Can anyone provide a current email address for the Marina? thank you

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  25. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly Report for November 18, 2009 online: http://www.pgreport.com (select November 18th and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS

    • 0 replies
    • 966 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.