Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
--don't know if anyone on this forum will know about Thai banks but here is the question: My Thai buddy borrowed money a couple years ago from a bank up in Isaan in order to set up a small tailor shop. He used his rice acreage as collateral. At the time he was doing this I was in the States on holiday;for, if he had asked for my opinion I would have said "NO WAY" since the loan was for 200,000 baht with only a two year loan. Because of the economy and poor location of his shop, he had to close it. Then eventually I gave him some $$$ to open up a shop selling ready-made clothes in a small town that does NOT depend on tourists, but only locals. He is doing ok... The…
-
.. a new GO GO bar "BUBBLES" by previous owner of Wild West Boys .... just FYI ...
-
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
October 01~15 Gourmet Set Menu House Champagne *** Amuse Bouche *** White Wine Cackle Berry Chardonnay, Australia 2004 Fresh Salmon and Tuna Carpaccio with Colorful Garden Leaves and Hazelnut Dressing *** Cappuccino of Chanterelles Mushroom Soup *** Chicken and Cheese Crapiau in hollandaise Cream Sauce *** Peach Sherbet with Champagne *** Red Wine Cackle Berry, Shiraz , Australia,2007 Pan-fried Combo of Salmon and red Snapper Served on Leek Stew with Potatoes Pearls -or- Roasted Pork Fillet Medallion wrapped with Bacon On Port Wine Gravy and Glazed Baby Vegetable *** Mango Coconut Parfait with Malibu Sabayon -or- Sele…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
A NEW PG Weekly Report is now online: September 29, 2009 http://www.pgreport.com (select September 29th and click to read) but wait for today... for Sept 29th edition to be posted :-0 as Sept 22nd still appears. Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS
-
Just to to inform you: www.pattayagaytv.com is now online with the first own produced edition. Please have a look and tell us here what you think? Is it to long or to short? Should we comment the action more? What do you like we report about. The idea behind http://www.pattayagaytv.com We intend to convey the atmosphere of these events to all of you, who cannot attend personally. We hope that we can bring Pattaya closer to you, make the connection to the people and the location here.
-
Hi, I'm planning a trip with my bf to Koh Chang. Does anyone know what is a good place to stay. I want to have accommodation at the sea (maybe bungalow), with swimmingpool, 3 or 4 star. Thanks for your advice. greets from Hans
-
Here is the schedule of events for October at La Cage bar:
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Airport Security Gets Serious? By Amornrat Mahitthirook Saprang Kalayanamitr, chairman of the board of Airports of Thailand, told AoT president Chana U-sathaporn yesterday to take tough action against those responsible for airport security over the most serious lapse. Top executives at Suvarnabhumi airport face possible transfer over the security lapse that enabled a Burmese immigrant to sneak into the airport grounds and board an empty Turkish Airlines plane last week. Both airport executives and outsourced firms are responsible for airport security. "The management must not compromise when …
-
-
Seems the Copa might have been paid for by Money that really belongs to the British TaxPayers. http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/4642716.Former_publisher_of_Brighton_s_GScene_goes_bust/ Maybe it should be renamed "The Coop" Perhaps somebody should also look at who handles PGF monies.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I wonder how many readers have bought their own shopping bags rather than relying on the plastic offerings of supermarkets and other shops (I have, but must admit I do not always take it with me!). As we all know, the world is slowly drowning in a sea of plastic bags, the vast majority of which are not bio-degradable. In Hong Kong, if you have not brought a bag with you and want the shop to give you one of their own plastic bags, you now have to pay a government tax of just over 2 Bt. per bag. It is too soon to know if this is working effectively, but hurting consumers in the pocket is surely one way of persuading us all to bring our own shopping bags here in Thailand.
-
- 14 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
The NEW PG Weekly Report for September 22, 2009 is online: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select Sept 22nd and click to read) Pattaya News EVENT REPORTS & NEWS
-
Is the PoPot resturant still open? Haven't heard anything of the place lately and I always ate there a couple times a week when in town. If someone would have the web site I'd appreciate it. thanks
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Update on the Krazy dragon to scotch the rumors that are abundant at the moment, We are open we never closed we did pay are fine of 2000bht for breaking the law which is fair and they have a point the legal age for a Thai customer to drink in a bar is 20 whether we like it or not. We have received a serious warning from the powers to be to follow all the laws that are required to keep our license or they will not be so lenient next time. I think this is a fair response to the situation on their part. Mark
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Hi GB Back when you ran the old Gaybutton site - you used to have a page that listed out simple words and phrases in English and their Thai Equivalent I used to regularly refer to that list in my early dats of visiting Thailand Now that my Thai vocabulary has improved - i'd be interested in seeing how I am doing against the old list... However i seem to have mislaid my copy Do you still have the list to hand? I'm sure there are lots of newbies(and not-so newbies!) out there that would benefit from this list Thanks in Advance!
-
- 16 replies
- 5.8k views
-
-
The following appears in the CHIANG MAI MAIL: _____ Crackdown on Back-to-Back 60-day Tourist Visas CMM reporters A further crackdown on 60-day tourist visas by Immigration authorities has been announced through Thai Embassies and Consulates in neighbouring countries and will be effective immediately. Applicants will be subject to increased screening and may have their re-entry visa refused. The announcement reads as follows:
-
- 20 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
Just for information, I see on the news websites that His Majesty has been admitted to hospital with a fever. The bulletin suggests it is just routine. I am sure we all hope so.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I just booked three weeks in February at the Mosaik Apartments following the recommendation of a friend resident of Pattaya; however, he never stayed there. I did not send the required deposit yet. I search this board and there is a thread on the subject dated three years ago. Anyone stayed there recently willing to share comments, pros and cons? Any recommendations for a similar accommodation in the same area? I am not a beach person, so I don't have much interest for Jomtien area. Thanks.
-
Looking over many travel board forums and found this airfare rate for flights from USA to SGN (Saigon) .... Might be a great travel plan for those wishing to see Vietnam... and Thailand too :-) At airfares not found these dates of "high season"... Roundtrip fares ..including ALL taxes, fees... Under US$700.00 from West Coast..San Diego, LAX, SFO, Seattle and Under US$800.00 from East Coast... New York City area etc... Must be booked by September 30th... return dates up to 90 days! minimum stay 6 days. Earns Worldperks/Skymiles miles...Northwest and Delta Airlines. Northwest Airlines website: http://www.nwa.com Flights from SGN to BKK are…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.7k views
-
-
One of my friends called me last night to ask me to send money to help him get out of jail. He worked at Villa Rouge and failed the pee pee test. That means that he was doing some drug. I told him that I won't help as he knows I hate the use of drugs. According to him, many were arrested and went to jail. He is out today but I didn't get the specifics on how many were taken in and how much they were asked to pay. I am not interested in anyone who does yaba and will not help anyone who gets in trouble with it. Does anyone know anything else about the raid last night? Was it only one bar? What were they looking for?
-
-
I have been in Bangkok since September 2 and will be leaving in 6 days. I have spent a lot of time on Soi Twilight and here are my observations. The last week it appears that high season is approaching because the number of boys has increased by at least 50% and more at some bars. I look for versatile boys who particularly like to Bottom and don't mind 3 ways. I have been to all the bars except Future Boys. X Size --- Early in my stay 40 boys on stage now double that. Unfortunately the look for the most part is not to my taste. Rough and older. Greater % are Tops only. Mamasans seem to know their boys and are not pushy. Classic- Maybe 30 boys, fe…
-
- 5 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Am looking to rent a condo at Yensabai for the month of february. Thought I'd try renting a condo this trip rather than just a room.
-
From http://www.thailandvisa.com We are a new site. We are looking to encourage posting in the forum. We are advertising on several other web sites currently and will expand this in the near future. In order to get more posting, we are having a contest for to get a free trip to Thailand. The prize:: A round-trip ticket from your city to Thailand anytime during 2010. We will book this for you for up to 1500 USD. Plus, we will book for you 8 nights accommodations up to 125.00 per night. The way to enter: Make at least 500 posts over the competition period (September 15, 2009 through Feb. 28th 2010). For every member that has 500 posts, they will be eligible fo…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I use 12Call. I have friends with DTAC. What do others have? What do you consider the better value? Better service? Does it vary between the cities? Rates for SMS?
-
- 32 replies
- 5.3k views
-