Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by Up2u,

    He actually got most of it right. A recent youtube video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uHYvaqj7EiA

    • 3 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    Either that or I have scared away all the customers in Bangkok. For three days in a row, I have been in many of the bars in Bangkok and was one of very few if not the only customer in them. Tonight, on a Saturday night, we went into 4 of the bars and all were dead. The showtimes had many boys sitting there with no one buying them drinks and tons of empty spaces. I asked a few of the waiters I know and they all said it has been like this all week and that they were very very slow with few customers.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Guest shockdevil
    Started by Guest shockdevil,

    I know that people everywhere are finding creative ways to make obtain money at the expense of others. However, I find it disturbing that some of the gas station attendants here in Pattaya are cashing in at the expense of unsuspecting customers (foreigners?). Last month I thought the attendant at a South Pattaya gasoline station made a mistake by overcharging me for a fill-up on my motorbike. Usually it costs no more than 100-120 Thai Baht to fill up the empty tank of a motorbike. However, when I asked for a fill-up the price was about 180 baht. I refused to pay that amount and suggested to the attendant that there must be a mistake. Once challenged the attendan…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    BIRDCAGE - No Ifs - Just Butts! (PICS!) Our Oogleman - fellow forum member here and owner of the Gay Ting & Tongs website has posted his report with photos of the Birdcage "Rear of the Year" Contest held Friday night March 28th in Pattaya... "Well Rear of the Year was a fabulous night and was pleased to see quite a few ting tong members there. Hope you enjoy the pics below and gayaffairs - numbnuts oogleman forgot spare batteries so didnt get any pics of the winners/prizes etc - can you email some to me my darling? togm05@gmail.com Anyone get a photo of those HUGE pizzas? they were so tasty. A goodly amount was raised for char…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  5. Guest LP
    Started by Guest LP,

    Thai Premier Samak Warns of Coup Plot, Says It Won't Succeed By Anuchit Nguyen March 28 (Bloomberg) -- Thai Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej said unidentified people are plotting to stage a coup in the country and insisted the plot won't succeed because he and the army chief are in close contact. He declined to elaborate on the alleged plot or identify the conspirators. ``I have very good communication with the army chief,'' Samak told reporters in a weekly briefing in Bangkok today. ``I am not so worried about the talk about a possible coup.'' To contact the reporter on this story: Anuchit Nguyen in Bangkok at anguyen@bloomberg.net. Las…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly report for March 25, 2008 on-line... The NEW PG Weekly report for March 25, 2008 is now available on-line... http://www.pgreport.com/index.shtml (select March 25 and click to read) PATTAYA NEWS & FORTHCOMING EVENTS "Back to School" Fundraising at Oscars: Report Baan Jing Jai School Uniforms: Report The Birdcage Pattaya News Thais4Life Quiz Night at Oscars Pattaya Players Tickets Sales Stations O'Briens Official Launch Night: Report St Patrick's Gay Knees Up at Throb: Report Mango Mania at Amor Rotary Annual Gala Dinner Bar La Cage - Diary for April Ozz Bar News From "Gay Pattayan" Allen News from Sunee Plaza an…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have always thought this was the best bar with the most guys and the hottest. We were there last night shortly after opening and stayed an hour. Few boys were there and none were being offed. Is this now a place only for the shows? Was I there on a bad night?

    • 1 reply
    • 2.3k views
  8. Guest Khunatm
    Started by Guest Khunatm,

    Link to You Tube ‘Love of Siam spec ai l’

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. Guest gwm4sian
    Started by Guest gwm4sian,

    (BangkokPost.com) - The leader of a homosexual group has cried foul over reports that doctors have been performing surgery to sever testicles of young patients. Nathee Rojanapongse plans to hold talks with the Medical Council of Thailand on Thursday calling for an end to the surgery which has become the latest trend among young homosexuals. "It's worrying to know that an increasing number of children are asking for this kind of operation to be done on them. These people don't have enough money to complete the entire sexual transformation process so they're going ahead with only what they can afford. What's worrying is that some of them will realise when …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    We spent a night at Manhattan's last night. It was a group of gay men and Thai boys. I made clear when I made the reservation in person that I was gay, the group would be gay and we would have gay boys with us and possibly ladyboys as well. The staff said they had no issue with gay and would love to have us join them. We had drinks before and the staff was very friendly. The waiters were nice and everything was done very professionally. At dinner, we had a great meal and not once did we feel unwelcome. I spoke to 2 of the waiters when I went to the bathroom, and they were both gay and I asked if they had any issues with the management and they both said no that…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    Having gone on a few fishing boats over the years I have learned a few things. One, the less Farangs the less drama. Two, the less whiskey, the less chance of accidents. Three, you pay for what you get when you book a boat. I have used the same boat for a few years and once again talked to the owner about renting the boat for a 24 hour period. I took 14 Thai guys. Well, actually I took 10 guys and 4 of their ladyboys for a total of 14. I was the only Farang and not sure if I fit into the guy category or the ladyboy category as I spent the majority of my time with them playing games and cards. The ladyboys on the trip I have known for a few years and all speak pe…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Started by Gaybutton,

    I am rarely impressed with a new bar and anyone who knows me will tell you that I dislike bar shows. Tonight that all changed. Tonight I visited The Birdcage for the first time since their opening a week ago. ( see http://www.birdcagepattaya.com ). I arrived about 10:00 PM and had a chat with Mark (aka Marsha). The bar is smoke free. There are plenty of signs, both inside and outside to let people know that smoking is verboten inside. There are smoking areas outside for those who wish to smoke. I really like the way the bar is set up. The elevated stage is where the go-go boys perform. I knew I was going to like this bar the moment I saw that the boys wer…

    • 19 replies
    • 5.9k views
  13. Guest benthegrate
    Started by Guest benthegrate,

    I read the post about the iPhone working beautifully in Thailand, which was heartening because a Google search for "data network Thailand" brought up nothing. I have an unlocked AT&T Tilt that's tricked out with lots of great software I've written, and was hoping to be able to use its data capabilities in Thailand. I understand I can pick up a SIM for text and voice, but what's the scoop with data? Any word on coverage, cause I'll be all over the place? If anyone has any good info or suggestions, I'm all ears! Ben in Dallas

    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have really enjoyed this bar on my trip. They did an excellent job on the place and I love the way the bar is set up and I also love the socks and the outfits. They have a nice selection of guys to boot. They are having a party on March 27th. 2 Show Times at 10 and 12. All drinks 99 baht. Happy Bar is on Soi Yensabai.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    I lost my cell phone and with it my Sim card. I had a good number that was easy to remember and was more upset for loosing that number than my phone. I went to Tut Com to see if they could change it and they could not. Why? The number was a Prime number. It was a number with easy to read digits and that the company did not want to give back if lost. I thought this was odd but they said I could go to Sirichi (spelling) to get a replacement card. I sent the boyfriend to do this with his Thai ID card. They asked many questions like: How much money did you put on it last? What was the last number called? Where did you buy it? Well, the first 2 numbers we…

    • 6 replies
    • 3k views
  16. Guest PattayaPlayers
    Started by Guest PattayaPlayers,

    The Pattaya Players are happy to announce the dates and locations of some upcoming ticket sales stations. We will have board members in the following places to sell tickets for both evening events and our matinee. 1. 94 Coffee, Carrefour Shopping Center, Pattaya Klang -- April 4th -- 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM 2. North Star Library -- April 9th -- 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM 3. 94 Coffee, Carrefour Shopping Center, Pattaya Klang -- May 2nd -- 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM Ticket prices for general admission seating are: 300 baht for adults and 200 baht for students under 12 years of age. We have 2 evening performances at 7:30 PM on Friday, May 16th and S…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Started by Gaybutton,

    One of the most popular gay hotels in Pattaya is Le Cafe Royale. Today, at the beach, the rumor mill included gossip about some sort of a brouhaha at Le Cafe Royale. It is all being explained on the Sawatdee Forum. See http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum...now-t14380.html I see no reason why anyone should cancel reservations or be hesitant about making reservations, but I do feel it is only fair for people to be aware of what is going on. Since Mr. Quill, himself, is explaining the situation, then I think it is appropriate to refer you to the thread. I also feel that comments and questions should be posted only on the thread on which Mr. Quil…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Guest Nabeel
    Started by Guest Nabeel,

    Paid a visit to HH this week and some of the bars. Red Indian - only if you like very "streetwise" boys, well 4 in fact and two are identical twins. Another small dirty street bar - give it a big miss. Guys Bar and Massage - don't have the massage there, rooms are horrendous. However the boys are very friendly, not pushy and most are from Korat or HH. Koran, big guy - 190 and in all the right proportions is a big sweety. Little !!!! Wet is from Korat, his brother is also working there, will spend the day running you around on his bike if you want. "Hey Wet, how big are you?" " I'm No1 in Thailand" He certainly was up there in the running. Guys is on the …

    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am wrapping up my stay in Thailand and have had a wonderful trip. I met many nice guys and had such an amazing trip. The guys I met are simply the best. I also spent time with some great Farangs. I will say that the trip did miss the laughter of LMTU/EarWig as he is always keeping those around him laughing and having a good time. On this trip, he has been back in his home country and I hope that on the next trip, he will be back in Pattaya laughing and keeping everyone on their toes. As always it was great to see the likes of GayButton who is enjoyable to talk to and full of knowledge and information. As I have said in the past, few know more about what goes…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. I decided to enroll in the Diamond Club at Bangkok Pattaya and that was 14k baht. That gives me many discounts on most services at the hospital. I spent a day at the hospital taking in one exam after another. The physical was included in the cost of the membership. They did a heart test, blood test, cholesterol, sugar, stress, etc. All in all, they spent about 5 hours with testing from one department to the next. I also elected to do the HIV test and Thyroid check and a 64 slice scan. The entire day went from 9am till 4PM. They were VERY thorough. I was happy with the results and the doctor at the end of the day gave me a full report that was bound with the resul…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    There was a recent article in the Thai newspaper that talked about the Sunee Plaza sex shows. It mentioned the bars that have the jack off shows at 10PM as well as the places that have the special shows. All of these bars were on the same Soi. The shows are light in comparison to the shows in Bangkok and I am not sure why they singled out these bars by name. However, all the Thai guys that were reading the paper said that they would expect a raid based on the paper article as it upset many people.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    i know how much I pay for the boyfriend to take care of him year round so that he doesn't have to work. Just curious about another number. I have a guy I like but I do not want to take care of him year round and want him to work when I am not here and also to make sure that he has enough money to buy food and pay rent. What kind of a number would this be? 200 baht a day? More? Less?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    There are hot guys all over Pattaya and weekends brings in those that don't live here. This weekend they had an arm wrestling contest. The guys were hot and sexy. Here are a few pics from the day. I hope you enjoy.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. Guest pattayageorge
    Started by Guest pattayageorge,

    A friend of mine and I attended the St Patricks Day party at Throb/Splash last night, and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable evenings I have had for a long time, the show was fabulous, I have never seen Thai boys do an Irish jig before, but they got it off to perfection, the rest of the show was equally good, great choreography. all dancing in unison, great costumes, and the funny songs they did were hilarious, very rarely do you see any spontinaity in bar shows, but the 3 of them were excellent, particularly when they did the nuns song, all in all good fun, I will be back. On this showing they certainly have nothing to fear from the Birdcage's show.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
  25. Guest MRSBUCKET
    Started by Guest MRSBUCKET,

    Brian passed away today Some of you will remember ‘Walter & Brian’ who lived in Pattaya. They had a coffee shop for a while at Rabbit Resort on the beach at Jomtien. Walter died some time ago and now Brian has passed on today. Brian, I believe was from New Zealand. I hope he has met up with Walter again as they were such a nice couple. At this time I don’t have any further details about what happened or any funeral arrangements. Good bye to another from Pattaya.

    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.