Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. It's been a few months since the last arrests involving farang accused of having sex with under-age boys, so I guess we were about due. The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Two English Men Arrested by Region 2 Police, Accused of Having Sex with Minors. We joined Police Colonel Tanisorn from the Child and Women Protection Unit from Region 2 Police as he attended two locations in search of two foreign men wanted by Police. We begin in Soi Bongkot where the Colonel served an arrest warrant on Mr. Morris John Praill aged 77 from England. The warrant stated that he was alleged to have engaged in sexual activities with minors aged under 15. Mr…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Pattaya Prices Take Off Market Rides on Strong Foreign Investor Interest Published on March 20, 2008 Resale prices of luxury condominium projects in Pattaya have surged by up to 100 per cent due to strong demand from foreign investors, especially from the UK and Russia, according to a research report by property firm Raimon Land yesterday. The Raimon Land report said that demand for luxury condominium projects located close to Jomtien Beach, Wong-Amat Beach and Pattaya Bay had risen strongly while new project launches have been limited. As a result, the resale price of luxury condominium projects …

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  3. We went for months without any "flying farang" stories. Now, all of a sudden, there's two stories. Here it is, from the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Austrian Man Jumps to his Death at Mike Shopping Mall Police Major Sawai from Pattaya Police Station along with Police Lieutenant Colonel Suwan, from Pattaya’s Tourist Police made their way to Mike Shopping Mall in South Pattaya early on Wednesday Morning to investigate reports of a suspected suicide. At the scene, officers inspected the body of Mr. Ernst Prosch aged 48 from Austria who was lying on the ground outside the Shopping Mall. The man was known to have used the Swimming Pool located on the 10th Floor…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Started by Gaybutton,

    Here's something else we haven't seen for a while . . . a "flying farang" story. Here's the latest, from the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ English Man Jumps to his Death at View Talay 2 In the early hours of Wednesday Morning, Police Major Anuchaert from Dongtan Police Sub-Station located on Jomtien Beach was called to View Talay Condominium 2, Building B to investigate a case of suspected suicide. At the base of the building, the body of Mr. Malcolm Roland Jackov aged 56 from England who was known to be staying on the 12th Floor of the apartment block was found. There is a suggestion that he may have jumped from the 16th floor although this has not been con…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Guest shockdevil
    Started by Guest shockdevil,

    Does anyone know of a good place to get body waxing in Bangkok? Now that I have been working out I want to show off some muscle. However, I am a bit hairy in places I do not want to be. Many Spas in my town cater to women and will look at me funny if I ask to get my ass waxed. Therefore, I will wait until I get to Bangkok. Any suggestions on a special spa or salon that specializes in body waxing in BKK are greatly appreciated.

    • 6 replies
    • 6.2k views
  6. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report for March 18th is now available... http://www.pgreport.com/index.shtml (choose March 18th and click to read) PATTAYA NEWS & FORTHCOMING EVENTS From Allen Briggs: Gay Pattayan "Back to School" Fundraising for Jing Jai Mango Mania at Amor St Patrick's Night at Oscars: some photos Rotary Annual Gala Dinner Opening of Wan's Cafe & Colin's Birthday: Report Oscar the Thais4Life Bear: Update St Patrick's Day Party at Bar La Cage: Report Bar La Cage - Diary for March Ozz Bar News The Birdcage Pattaya News Pattaya Players: Tickets now on sale News from Sunee Plaza and Soi Day Night Creation and Transformatio…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. The exchange rate isn't getting any better for the US dollar. I'm sorry to say that now we're in the 30's. The following is the exchange rate as of 10:30 AM, Wednesday, March 19, Thailand time. I did 'beware the Ides of March.' Unfortunately that didn't help: US Dollar: 30.95 Euro: 48.405 British Pound: 62.125 Australian Dollar: 28.68 Canadian Dollar: 31.055 I notice that once again the Canadian Dollar has more value than the US dollar. It's not much consolation, but the Thais don't like this any more than we do. The following appears in THE NATION: _____ More Baht, Oil Price Worries Thai exporters yesterday asked t…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    I went by Clubber tonight and they were calling people inside. The lights outside were off but the inside was open for gogo. Are they back permanent?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Last night, I saw a guy I have offed a few times from a bar. I enjoy his company and spoke to him. He said he had a free day that day and was not working. I took him to a few bars with me and the boyfriend. We had a good time. When I asked if he wanted to go to his bar for a few drinks or open a whiskey, he said no that he would get in trouble. I tried to find out why and he said said that the mamasan would get angry with him. I am not sure if that is because he actually just skipped work or if he was with a Farang that didn't pay an off or there was some other issue. I found the whole thing a bit odd as I would have happily paid his off if he were working but I d…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. I never thought of Soi Buakao as a place to look for good restaurants, but last night I found out that I had been missing out all this time. A friend told me about Le' Kitchen and I, along with two friends, gave it a try. All three of us really enjoyed it. It's an open air restaurant, but no smoking is allowed. There is a chair and table set up outside for smokers. Le' Kitchen is a buffet. The staff is excellent and the food is very good. They've got everything there, both Thai and farang food. They have a small salad bar, three soup choices (last night is was cream of chicken, goulash soup, and a Thai chicken-coconut soup). There are several bread choice…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Saturday March 22nd TingTongs FREE Drinks & Food at Two Our fellow poster Oogleman... owner of Ting & Tongs Gay Thailand website... invites you and your guest... http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic2570.html All forum members & friends ( and a guest of your choice) are cordially invited to meet Oogleman and the Ting Tong team for FREE drinks and food at the following location: TWO GUYS GUEST HOUSE - SATURDAY 22nd MARCH - 8pm Soi P.N Mansion ( behind Yensabai condos, Sunee area - look for P.N. mansion/Marine mansion signs at one end of soi - Family Mart - Capital signs at other end - Two Guys is in-between) Pop in for a quick on…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Thursday March 20th - Thais4Life Back to School Night benefits Jing Jai Orphanage at Oscars Boyz Town Back to School fundraising for Jing Jai Orphanage Thais4Life, who are actively support Bann Jing Jai Orphanage and the 50+ children, have discovered that a lot of the children are being "teased" when at school, because they do not have a regular school uniform. So on March 20 at Oscars in Boyz Town, a fundraising night has been organised to help raise money to buy school uniforms, shoes and other necessities for school. Miss Jason from the UK will be appearing, along with some other surprises plus a lucky draw. So why no…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    I walked into a bar last night and turned around and walked right back out. There was a guy laying on top of a boy making out with him with a few of the other boys watching and rolling their eyes back. The only seat left in the place was next to this man. I turned around and walked out. I have seen many times when customers play with the boys and jack off them. I guess that is also something I have never done. I hope that a large tip is given when such things happen. But, when is too much actually too much to take place in the middle of a bar? What is the line or is there one? BTW: We were not on a second floor or even in a dark room. This was a well-know…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.7k views
  14. Guest Simon208
    Started by Guest Simon208,

    Have thaken the advise of some helpful people on this board andhave drop Laos from my trip this time round. Instead will be going to Yangon via Chaing Mai. As I have never been to Chaing Mai would be grateful to hear from osme of those how have been before about Best areas / hotels to stay Tourist things to do by day Any massage places worth a visit Any cruising areas Thanks

    • 4 replies
    • 2.7k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    Not sure how big it is but one of the sweetest mamasans in Pattaya and one of the ones who really look after and care for her guys is having a Happy Birthday party.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I went into 5 bars last night and they all had customers and seemed busy. Jim Jimmy James was so packed 2 times that I didn't get a seat either time. Look bar has many customers there and we had to squeeze into the bar. Happy Boyz was full and had a great number of customer and boys. Sundance had its bar with many there and Villa Rouge had people coming and going when I was there. It seems that a Saturday night is a busy night for all. The roads were jammed yesterday with all the weekend traffic and the bars were busy. At the end of the night we wanted to play a few games of snooker and we always go to where the Thai guys I am with enjoy playing. We went to 3 …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Tuesday March 18th Uniform Bar Birthday Party The Uniform Bar in Sunee Plaza will be holding a Happy Birthday Party for Owner Graham... http://www.gaytingtong.com/post14667.html#14667 "We will be having a little party at the uniform bar with free buffet catered by White Night... For all who come.its for the birthday of Graham the owner and to celebrate 4 months of the new bar being open. All are welcome ...food will be available most of the night as we are only a small bar. Boys will be there to look after you in any way you want :-) Look forward to meeting some nice people... PS ...just to let people know the food wil…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. The exchange rate has become even worse. This morning the exchange rate opened at 32.02 baht per dollar. The closing rate today was 31.95. That is nearly 35% less baht per US dollar than the rate that held steadily for many years at 45 baht to the US dollar. And, of course, Thailand has been going through a period of inflation, which makes things even worse. I notice significant differences in food and fuel prices. For example, two months ago a simple container of yogurt was 10 baht. Now it's 13 baht. That might not seem like a big deal, but it's greater than a 30% price rise, and a lot more than just yogurt has gone way up in price. Where will al…

    • 17 replies
    • 4.3k views
  19. Guest Simon208
    Started by Guest Simon208,

    Hi I have a few days during my up-coming trip to Thailand and hope to go to both Burma and Laos for a few days each. Have read with interest the information recently posted on Burma...but was hoping some of you could offer some adivce on Laos. Have a few problems finding cheap airfares to Laos with Thai quoting around $350. I see that Air Asia fly to another Thai airport close to the border can it be crossed there or are there other airlines that I can check out. Can you fly direct between Rangon and Vientiane for example. On an itenary when I am there...only have a about 3 full days...any suggestions for the tourist stuff and entertainment.…

    • 5 replies
    • 3k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    If you have been reading the news about the New York Governor's statement yesterday, he apologized to his family. Apparently, he was caught in a prostitution ring and he was paying between 1k-5k an hour. Just made me think, damm, with the USD as low as it is, is that about the same that is paid in the high end bars in Pattaya? http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/11/spitzer/index.html

    • 14 replies
    • 4.6k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    Eric who once ran Clubber restaurant is now down the same Soi and cooking and managing the Sammy's restaurant. My friends and I had a stop over last night and the food was excellent. I had the Saturday special which was meat-loaf and veggies and potatoes and one friend had a German dish and 2 had the Spaghetti. I tried a bit of all and it was all very good. The price for 4 with drinks was 975 baht with a salad bar. The food was tasty and the owner was as charming as always.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  22. Guest sydneyboy
    Started by Guest sydneyboy,

    Has anyone been to the Tawan lately? Are there many boys and what is the quality?

    • 1 reply
    • 6.8k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    For those of you wanting to open a new bar or pub or office in Pattaya, may I suggest you use Google's decorator to help you? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7290322.stm

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  24. Guest thada
    Started by Guest thada,

    Top muscular athletic half-Thai_Chinese guy living in Chiangmai needing some help please! ************ ( Email address Removed by admin )

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    Tonight's dinner was great. The food was excellent and the MC was the divine Jim. A good time was had by all but the great news is that the event raised 468,000 baht.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.