Vessey

Vessey's August Adventures

Koko, I made a similar detailed post, albeit without photos, on another site and got a pm from one of the members. He also had the same concerns and told me the owner of one particular establishment was "very angry" with me.

On my next visit I spoke to the boys in the bar about it but they already knew. They were flattered by what I'd written about them but then told me the owner was far from angry; it was he who had shown them my post in the first place and he thought it was good publicity for his bar.

However, on a subsequent visit to Pattaya, I toned everything down and didn't even mention the bar in question just in case, even though every night I was enjoying the talents of the boys working there. I did this in spite of not believing for a second that the bib do not know what goes on in the bars. I mean, that's what they collect their tea money for, isn't it? If everything was legitimate there wouldn't be any tea money.

And if they really read these boards, why haven't the bars been either closed down or else raided every night?? The gay sites have been reporting about the shenanigans in the bars for years.

BTW, I trust vessey has the boys' permission to post their photos.

Koko, I made a similar detailed post, albeit without photos,

Sounds like sour grapes, its obvious looking at the photos that none were surprised; again the best trip report I've seen.

And if they really read these boards, why haven't the bars been either closed down or else raided every night?? The gay sites have been reporting about the shenanigans in the bars for years.

Wait and see I suppose. Just makes no sense to me to publicly divulge everything including photos.

I do wonder if the owner of a certain guest house will like the publicity you provided.

And did the boys in your encounters also give permission for you to post nude photos of them?

Sounds like sour grapes, its obvious looking at the photos that none were surprised; again the best trip report I've seen.

In what way is it "sour grapes"?? That comment doesn't make sense to me.

It's one thing to agree to have your photo taken, but another to have it plastered all over the internet, wouldn't you agree?

I know some of those guys and I'm sure they wouldn't mind . I was just asking, that's all.

No doubt the authorities will love your detailed reports and photos. You do know that, in the past, some venues were raided by undercover police for prostitution and heavily fined. 

Wait and see I suppose. Just makes no sense to me to publicly divulge everything including photos.

I do wonder if the owner of a certain guest house will like the publicity you provided.

And did the boys in your encounters also give permission for you to post nude photos of them?

Only photo that was not fully revealed was that of Vessey.  Guess he doesn't want his face exposed to one and all.  :lol:

Ok, I give-in, I am out of here. End of Trip Report!

Guest ryanasia

Don't worry about it. I have taken some risks myself. Don't let anonymous people on the net tell you not to post your thoughts. They have more to hide than you do. It is actually quite pathetic how many people who live in glass houses throw stones. Especially on a site such as this one. 

These kind of people will kill all new content. Nobody here is going to be arrested for these kinds of reports. There isn't one person here that would know how to report it anyway. If they did what do you think the cops are going to say? Some guy comes to Thailand and likes boys? Now is the time to stand up for your sexual freedom, don't shy away. 

I am amazed at the amount of criticism given online on sex tourism sites that is judgmental. We aren't doing anything wrong and as such continue to speak your mind. These days the feelings of paranoia seem to be internalized homophobia and there is no need to bow down to it. 

Be selective in what you post and use your discretion but don't be afraid of these assholes. There is not one single Thai person or cop that would give a fuck. Don't let a handful of losers censor your posts.

Guest ryanasia

I thought that the report was wonderful and the photos excellent.  The boys who allowed you to take photos knew they were allowing this.  I have added photos to many of my threads in the past about boys as well as massage places and never any issue.  Don't listen to the naysayers.  IMHO, there is no need to listen to them.

I do hope you continue as I thought that the photos were truly excellent and your reports full of amazing detail.  I not only enjoyed it, I felt like I was involved.  Thanks you!

I agree.

I can only add to the last 3 replies that all boys seemed more than happy with the tip they got paid and I don't think they have any reason to complain or be mad.

If everyone was tipping as much as Vessey, the boys would be very happy.

About the pictures, I don't mind them and liked them and I guess Vessey asked/told them why he wanted to take the pics, so don't see much problems. If they boys don't like their pics places, I guess Vessey would delete them when asked.

So Vessey, keep writing ur report....

First of all I am not an anonymous or a stupid troll nor a naysayer, nor an asshole as has been posted above. I have made over 2000 posts in the past 9 years .

Here is a history lesson for some of you who may not be aware of some facts.  A year or two ago a farang, undercover agent aka snitch, acted as a customer in Eros Bar to observe the activity. He observed one boy servicing a customer and then alerted his Thai police colleagues to raid the bar. The boy who was serving the customer was detained and fined. He, by the way, was one of those who Vessey posted a photo of.  The bar owner also received a substantial fine.  In addition another undercover farang snitch was at another bar close by and "offed" a boy and took him to an upstairs, short time room. This agent also alerted the police and that bar owner was heavily fined.  All about prostitution.

So do  some of you think it wise for Vessey to post his titillating adventures along with photos and names and locations of where he took his conquests , including what floor and room number in what Guest House?

Some of you even claim the boys knew what his intent was  with their photos?  How can you say that?

And Michael, you mentioned that your added photos to your posts. Really, I never, ever saw you post anything as lurid as that posted by Vessey.

As for myself, I am a frequent customer at Eros on  a weekly basis for years and drop a lot of money on tips for the boys.

Thus I would hate to see it go the way of many of the other go go bars in Sunee just because someone lacks discretion in what he posts. 

I have also heard that story. Apparently it was overzealous farang "tourist police." And I've always presumed it was a true story. But something doesn't quite add up. I refer to the farang telling the police he took a boy upstairs. That in itself is hardly proof of prostitution unless, of course, the Thai policeman also took a boy to the upstairs room.

More than likely it had something to do with underage boys and not prostitution per se. The reason for the upstairs room -and I know the bar you are referring to -was because the boys were too young to gain entry into any hotel.

I also would hate to see Eros go.

But I wonder if any gogo bars have been closed because of prostitution. If they have, then why is Eros still open?

Not a question of giving up, giving in or getting out.  People are just suggesting in quite a gentle and fair way that you maybe need to consider these guys and their privacy.

Nobody here is being unfair to you.  Nothing wrong with the detail of the written report at all. 

People are just pointing out that while the guys knew you were taking their pics, they may not have expected that they would appear on a forum.  And given that you blanked your own face out, clearly you have some understanding of why an individual may not want a photo like that distributed widely.

Don't forget that even though the forum is members only simply right clicking and saving would allow any member take the photo from here and post it anywhere.

Maybe you told them you were posting them online? If so of course there is no issue.

Don't worry about it. I have taken some risks myself. Don't let anonymous people on the net tell you not to post your thoughts. They have more to hide than you do. It is actually quite pathetic how many people who live in glass houses throw stones. Especially on a site such as this one. 

These kind of people will kill all new content. Nobody here is going to be arrested for these kinds of reports. There isn't one person here that would know how to report it anyway. If they did what do you think the cops are going to say? Some guy comes to Thailand and likes boys? Now is the time to stand up for your sexual freedom, don't shy away. 

I am amazed at the amount of criticism given online on sex tourism sites that is judgmental. We aren't doing anything wrong and as such continue to speak your mind. These days the feelings of paranoia seem to be internalized homophobia and there is no need to bow down to it. 

Be selective in what you post and use your discretion but don't be afraid of these assholes. There is not one single Thai person or cop that would give a fuck. Don't let a handful of losers censor your posts.

I think the idea is to think a little of the guys feelings.  Clearly the original poster didn't want his own image out there so perhaps he should afford the guys the same dignity?  Of course, if he told them he was going to post the pics online there is no issue. 

I thought that the report was wonderful and the photos excellent.  The boys who allowed you to take photos knew they were allowing this.  I have added photos to many of my threads in the past about boys as well as massage places and never any issue.  Don't listen to the naysayers.  IMHO, there is no need to listen to them.

I do hope you continue as I thought that the photos were truly excellent and your reports full of amazing detail.  I not only enjoyed it, I felt like I was involved.  Thanks you!

Or course it is great to get such reports.  However the issue is that even thought they guys knew their photo was being taken, did they know that it was going on the internet?  If not, given that the poster hid his own identity, it is unfair that he has not afforded the guys the same dignity. 

The issue of photos and identification is covered under the Terms and Conditions of posting. Unfortunately these are just one long chunk of text so its a real pain to work them out. But I reckon this is the right part

All GoGo and Host work-related information is exempt (i.e. "it is permissible") provided the guy, with intent, has made that information publicly available or has given tacit approval for such information to be made available  

So if the boys did not specifically agree to their photos being made available here on this site the rules haven't been followed. Michael seems to have greater knowledge about their having given their specific consent to appearing here. Isnt Vessey the only one who can say that?

Well I enjoyed the reports immensely, reading them has given me a bit more enthusiasm for my next trip which, unfortunately isnt until mid next year. I too am hoping you will continue to post them.