vinapu

Man hunting among ruins - December 2016 trip to Cambodia and Thailand

Run out of 'likes' for today, but I owe you one for that last post.

I have yet to have a threesome with two boys, but I just love the idea of watching my own personal show and then being the filling in their sandwich perhaps? LOL

funny thing, I run out of them too since I liked quite a few responses.

Your prescription for threesome fun is exactly matching mine, it why it is important to ensure boys like or at least are comfortable with each other.

It was Bingo! with both Fresh Boys boys. Not only they had  fun being together but I had feeling they wanted me to have  a fun as well , hence certain unexpected gymnastics. Boy,  I miss them !

Fantastic report with lots of very interesting travel info and pics, spiced up with some boy stories "among the ruins" :)

To chip in on the sunrise/sunset side-discussion: I like sunsets, when they are beautiful and extended, they just never get tiring. Having said that, I don't usually go out of my way to specifically make a point of seeing the sunset on a given day or at a special location. Except, say to go to the beach for a sundowner drink at Railay beach with friends, where there is nothing else to do anyway haha. Lovely and relaxing.

As for sunrise, I can count on 1 hand how many I have seen in my life. They are just out of the question for me as I am (normally) NOT prepared to get up that early! One notable exception was for sunrise over the Haleakala volcano in Maui, Hawaii (which turned out to be underwhelming) and the one at Borobudur, already mentioned here. Now that was something else, that is such a magical experience that it still gives me goosebumps as I type this. My own Borobudur sunrise pic below, but a picture just can't convey that magic. 

Another reason I prefer sunsets over sunrise is that sunsets last longer. The beautiful red glow can linger for quite some time after the sun is gone, where as when the sun is up, it's up and the show is over rather abruptly

Sorry for lengthy OT, now back to vinapu's boys!

post-11689-0-10048700-1482941473_thumb.jpg

The perfect trip report that should make visitors go outside their comfort zone for certain types and maybe be surprised.  Instead of criticizing certain types , give them a try you may get surprised !

Hooray for you Vinapu!!!

I'm not big fan of twinks , granted,  but I don't think I'm known for criticizing them or those who like them so I hope you did not have me in mind.

True , it's good to be adventurous as one never knows what may happen so if our gut feeling is telling us to go for it , just go.

The same with threesomes, I'm not big fan of crowded bed but with careful selection of companions , fun not doubles but triples as one has fun with first boy, second one and with both of them.

In such a case Ii was disappointed only once in the past but this was my fault as I selected one without input from second one so he went on strike so to speak. 

And this was not my last twink adventure this trip LOL, just watch this space  for more surprises :)

Sorry for lengthy OT, now back to vinapu's boys!

Thank you , don't be sorry.

I like posts not related to the thread as they usually enliven it, specially with my somewhat dry writing style.

Yes , now when I'm back in LOS it will be more boys, hey , you are my witness LOL

as promised, 2 sunrise pics on with Merapi on background and 1 with Bromo on background

Perfect, it is clear with both posts that Borobudur is particularly photogenic for those sunrises.

Now I feel a bit blessed as as mentoned  before I can see sunset from my balcony for all summer months / for rest of year is obstructed by the highrise across /.

It's over sub-urban landscape but still it has it's charm with a bonus - for few weeks in late spring and early fall I can see one part of sky completely dark already and one still reddish or whatever color sun provides that day.

Nice pics and finally we get to the boys lol. Id like to think i like muscular hunk but in the absent of one, id had my fair share of twinkish masseur myself in KL. Its really hard to find muscular masseur in kl nowadays, and we dont have gogobar. I have a few regulars, all of them ive met in massage centers. Only 1 that is actually great at massage, the rest range from ok to bad, but i still tolerate them for their body and face lol. But for twink/slim, unless they give me really good massage and extra with a face to match, i wont choose them again. Needless to say, they are twinks in my regular lists as well.

The perfect trip report that should make visitors go outside their comfort zone for certain types and maybe be surprised.  Instead of criticizing certain types , give them a try you may get surprised !

Good for you if you try what you preach.

Find some women your age and fuck some pussies...  you may get surprised !

Fantastic trip report Vinapu!

I myself was in Siem Reap two years ago, and it brought back many memories.

Liked the way you combined seeing your desired sites with leaving plenty of time for the all-important reviving massage after...

The places on your "must catch up with list"  correspond to a considerable degree with my own - Preah Vihear, the West Mebon, Phnom Krom.

But I hadn't been aware of Samnor Preah Kuk. That has now been added to the "catch up"  list.

Well done.

Fantastic trip report Vinapu!

I myself was in Siem Reap two years ago, and it brought back many memories.

Liked the way you combined seeing your desired sites with leaving plenty of time for the all-important reviving massage after...

The places on your "must catch up with list"  correspond to a considerable degree with my own - Preah Vihear, the West Mebon, Phnom Krom.

But I hadn't been aware of Samnor Preah Kuk. That has now been added to the "catch up"  list.

Well done.

I'm glad you liked it.

In fact I'd be happy if somebody would point things in report he doesn't like. I know we are trying to be nice to each other but sometimes critical voice if not malignant or sarcastic helps.

I read my past reports from time to time  and find them a bit dry, like spreadsheet.

I was going to Cambodia for a sights with vague plan to see massage places in Siem Reap for sake of comparison with Thai ones but without much hope.I'm glad it turned out better that I thought thanks to Barcode boy's quick wit.

Sambor Prei Kuk  nowadays is fairly easy to get to with paved road all the way. Cambodia is trying to enlist the site on the UNESCO World Heritage and if successful if will be much more popular place losing some of it's remote charm perhaps.

Since is close to Kompong Thom it can be visited from there as a break on the Siem Reap-Phnom Penh route for those travelling by road. 

Preah Khan Kompong Svay / Prasat Bakan / is by wide margin remotest and hardest  to get Angkorian site but definitely worth a trouble and expense. Imagine being alone in one of biggest Angkor temples  like Ta Prohm or Preah Khan / the same name / and you get an idea and sense of adventure.

Of course all of those are for lovers of old stones and some may find effort , time and expense to get there excessive , just the same like with some recommended boys , LOL, 

I have my tablet but I hate writing on it 

consider getting an external keyboard for your tablet. They attach like a cover and are pretty slick and slim these days, so don't ruin the tablet vs laptop experience. In fact, just recently saw some tablet/keyboard combinations sold as such in a computer shop and they basically blur the lines between laptops and tablets. Can use them like laptop with proper keyboard, or detach keyboard and use tablet in the go.

I read my past reports from time to time  and find them a bit dry, like spreadsheet.

Well, I for one, do like spreadsheets ;) But apart from that the style may be dry, but interspersed with dry wit which I find very amusing. Recent examples from last couple of posts include these:

"I asked him to bring towels though so I could keep ones in the room for the bright future later today."

"So as always good boys of Good Boys did not disappoint me at all, "

"forced some decent tips on each one" (this one, though, makes we wonder if I can condone your violent behavior towards the boys, using force.... ;) )

consider getting an external keyboard for your tablet. 

"forced some decent tips on each one" (this one, though, makes we wonder if I can condone your violent behavior towards the boys, using force.... ;) )

Thank you for an idea, I need to see how it looks like and quite possible buy one.

Truth needs to be told , in that case there was no resistance to use of force at all :)  

Loving this, particularly Day 12 which sounds like an almost perfect day for me, although I guess that at least some of our boy choices may have been a little different.  You really are seeing and enjoying the 'sights' of Pattaya.

Can I ask what sort of daily budget you have?, how much did Day 12 cost you for example.

I try to be disciplined in how much I am going to spend in any bar at any time - but it doesn't always work. And I do try to be disciplined in how much I spend over a day - but that doesn't always work either. I do, however, take a little extra cash with me each night - just in case. 

But it is so easy to go over, at Eros for example, I give 100 baht for a quick fondle, but (like Good Boys) if I 'help' them cum they get 300. Last time four or five boys took advantage of the 300 baht offer I recall, which, with drinks added, soon starts to mount up, especially if one of the boys ends up deserving of an even bigger tip LOL

Can I ask what sort of daily budget you have?, how much did Day 12 cost you for example.

Yes you can and if you ask there's always danger I will answer so be prepared for a bit of boring numerical post.

Money matters are usually readily discussed  with some heat generated so comments are welcome.

Normally I budget my vacations and try to keep some discipline but this time I was in Thailand 6.5 days so I let my hair loose a bit,  priority for me being to utilize as much as possible all that short time I was there.

On top of budgeting I have a system of controlling expenses by spreading money in various pockets of my shorts and shirt. When leaving room in the morning it is always the same amount in each designated pocket i.e 700 in right short pocket, 2000 in left shirt pocket etc.

So with simple pat on the garment I can feel if money is there and if not , time to think where it went.

So as for day 12 expenses I will follow my day 12 narrative 

tip for cleaning lady at the hotel 20

breakfast for Ken and me at Ambiance 310 , 30  tip included

beer on Copa terrace 120, 20 tip included I think

massage fee 400

tip for the boy 1200, my normal tip for 1 hr massage is 1000 but our fun took a bit longer

lunch/dinner at Old Hanover somewhere between 200-250

wandering through Beach Rd sois including ice cram and internet cafe 74

beer at Oscars for me and Ken as well as his tip /100 /  340 

Good Boys tips for boys 3*300+ 100     =1000

drinks 4*150 = 600, no tip for server as he was my first boy to perform

Nice Boys drink + server tip + boy on stage tip /100 /  250-270  

Power Boys 300-320 / mamasan got 50 , rarity for me /

Eros 140 drink , server tip  included +300+300+100*  boys tips  = 840

Xboys, 250 drink, 100 tip for fuck show entertainers = 350

Abomb my drink 220, boys drink 260, off fee 400= 880

Boy's tip 1500

BBB off fee 500

BBB boy tip 2500 / 500 more than agreed but it was well earned

total about 11500 = 320 USD

fun = priceless

Tons of money but when  one considers throughout the day I was dealing first hand with 10 hard and very nicely shaped cocks  in various capacities ,  it's still bargain.

Obviously if I was there longer those expenses would not accumulate that fast since likely i will be visiting just one bar at Sunee  a day , had fun with 1 , max 2 boys at Good Boys and with 1 not 3 at Eros since tomorrow is another day.

Instead of two offs I'd stick to Ken for at least one more night  saving off fee and tip for second boy and for scrupulous also 100 tip I gave him for sitting with me since I don't tip in the bar boys I'm taking home.

In my years of travelling I learned one thing - if you see something you like,  buy it. If you don't you will come home with regret you passed an opportunity and you may never have a chance for repeat.

We may be planning another trip to Thailand  next year but until we actually land at Swampy again it will remain just a plan and a dream so I like to utilize my time and opportunities as they are presenting themselves now , not tomorrow, not next visit.   

320 USD is not bad at all for a day of so much fun.

This is the same per day as an airfare of $640 between the US and BKK,

and each of these two 24 hour days of travel are not much fun at all!

and on top of it,  days 11 and 12 both spent in Pattaya were my particularly wallet-active since as explained I tried to pack as much as I could into each hour

In my years of travelling I learned one thing - if you see something you like,  buy it. If you don't you will come home with regret you passed an opportunity and you may never have a chance for repeat.

We may be planning another trip to Thailand  next year but until we actually land at Swampy again it will remain just a plan and a dream so I like to utilize my time and opportunities as they are presenting themselves now , not tomorrow, not next visit.   

couldn't agree more. Maybe unsurprisingly, I've come to the same conclusion. This of course doesn't only apply to things to buy, but any kind of activity. To make decisions on purchases or other things to do I have developed a technique based on the rationale you outlined: I will consult my future self and ask "will I regret not buying/doing this in the future if I don't do it right now?" If the answer is yes, I do it, if no I don't and if the answer is "I'm not sure", then that tends to suggest a "no"

I'm glad you liked it.

In fact I'd be happy if somebody would point things in report he doesn't like. I know we are trying to be nice to each other but sometimes critical voice if not malignant or sarcastic helps.

Well, since you did ask for constructive criticism...

One think that was missing was some pictures of the people you came across in your travels - particularly the cute guys.

Now I don't mean so much the massage guys, etc, you had sex with as I know that many guys are shy about posting such photos for various reasons (although the guys who do post them, such as Vessey, are much appreciated). I mean more the cute guys you encounter such  in a non-sexual context such as tuk-tuk drivers or moto-drivers or waiters. In your account you mentioned the cute tuk-tuk guy with the holes in his jeans and the handsome moto driver in Preah Vihear. I had to imagine what they looked like as, but sometimes imagination might  not be as good as reality. A photo would have  been nice.

All the photos in your account added a lot to it, but I dont think there was a human in any of them.