Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

6 hours ago, Jasper said:

Do you guys remember ex Moonlight model Mr Boss?

I saw him presenting himself on Jupiter’s stage.

Although he is handsome he does not stand out amongst other Jupiter boys without Moonlight’s elaborate MODEL package somehow, also it doesn’t help if he was wearing shirt throughout the evening.

He was remained until 12 o’clock walk. 

The problem with Boss is he is good-looking but not gym-fit which he can be easily outshined by the muscular boys...

Both Mr Arm and Mr JoJo (#31) were on stage during my visit around 10 days ago.

Indeed, JoJo looks very hot. My favorite boy too. Amazing body. He was asked to sit with some Chinese looking customers (male) but returned quickly. I couldn't see if he ended up with an off. I need to off that boy at some stage haha

Arm didn't wear any number tag, so he may have been off'ed. I saw him sitting and talking to a female customer at some stage. On a personale note, I don't understand your fascination by Arm. Yes, he is tall but not particular handsome IMO; bodywise he more slim/less muscular than most of the other guys on stage who easily outshine him. For me there would be at least 5 other guys from Jupiter that I would rather off before asking Mr Arm if he would go with me.

There was another guy on stage that I was rather fascinated by. Rather short guy (with nice lean muscle body of course) but be stood out with his very energetic dancing and confident moving on stage, great attitude IMO. He seemed to be one of the older (and experienced) guys and a few times he appeared to give directions to the less experienced/younger guys on stage. He performed in 1 or 2 shows exposing his fully erect cxxk; he certainly isn't shy. Sorry, but I have forgotten the # nor did I catch his name. He was asked to sit with a male farang customer and at the end of the show left with him. For the avoidance of doubt I'm not talking about Mr Mekhin who was also at Jupiter that night eagerly trying to find a customer; great attitude btw)

As for the current situation at Jupiter I agree with the previous comments. Business has certainly gone down. Despite being a Sunday it was a somewhat quiet night with many seats available. Also the number of boys on stage were fewer than what I saw last year. Still a decent number of visiting customers but many were there just for a short time, a quick drink/beer and left again. As usual quite a few female Asian customers; either by themselves or in small groups with gay friends. It was clear that these customers had the particular attention of Mr Mekhin, hehe. Anyway, it appeared to me that a fair number of the boys found a customer for the night; several of them left the bar with customers.

6 minutes ago, speedoo1 said:

There was another guy on stage that I was rather fascinated by. Rather short guy (with nice lean muscle body of course) but be stood out with his very energetic dancing and confident moving on stage, great attitude. He seemed to be one of the older (and experienced) guys on stage and a few times he appeared to give directions to the less experienced/younger guys. He performed in 1 or 2 shows showing his fully erect cxxk. Sorry, but I have forgotten the # nor did I catch his name. At the end of the show he went with a farang. For the avoidance of doubt I'm not talking about Mr Mekhin who was also at Jupiter that night eagerly trying to find a customer; great attitude IMO)

My guess is you are talking about Aek,#88

52 minutes ago, speedoo1 said:

There was another guy on stage that I was rather fascinated by. Rather short guy (with nice lean muscle body of course) but be stood out with his very energetic dancing and confident moving on stage, great attitude IMO. He seemed to be one of the older (and experienced) guys and a few times he appeared to give directions to the less experienced/younger guys on stage. He performed in 1 or 2 shows exposing his fully erect cxxk; he certainly isn't shy. Sorry, but I have forgotten the # nor did I catch his name. He was asked to sit with a male farang customer and at the end of the show left with him. 

My guess is that this mystery guy is not #88 Ake as the description “older”, “confident moving” does not fit him.

I would say this is the guy who recently moved from Moonlight where he used to appear at their many shows including a big cxxx show.

At Jupiter he appears in the towel show exposing fully erected cock to the audience.

He also appears in Ake’s show, “the stripper” with a slight different dancing routine.

Apparently he used to work in Jupiter more than 5 years ago.

Moonlight has recently lost three of their best dancers in Babe, the boy on the right and this guy in red circle.
0F36589B-5D7F-45CA-B83C-27E71CC5C8C2.thumb.jpeg.bc070a9c5a291c6037ca833d0d9a4140.jpeg

Thx. But that is not Aek/#88 I'm talking about. I didn't see Aek in the show that night (unfortunately, he is very hot)

The guy I mean doesn't look Vietname as #88 and has a more masculine face (I believe) and is doing the towel show to together with Mr Mekhin and 3-4 other guys - he is the guy that will "accidently" let his erect cxxk swing through the towel.

20 minutes ago, Jasper said:

My guess is that this mystery guy is not #88 Ake as the description “older”, “confident moving” does not fit him.

I would say this is the guy who recently moved from Moonlight where he used to appear at their many shows including a big cxxx show.

At Jupiter he appears in the towel show exposing fully erected cock to the audience.

He also appears in Ake’s show, “the stripper” with a slight different dancing routine.

Apparently he used to work in Jupiter more than 5 years ago.

Moonlight has recently lost three of their best dancers in Babe, the boy on the right and this guy in red circle.

Thanks, it could very well be an ex Moonlight guy because there was something familiar about him. I felt that I had seen him before but brushed it off as being another idea of mine.

I do see resemblance to the guy in the pic that you have marked with the red circle (but admittedly I'm not entirely sure).

He is indeed the guy in the towel show at Jupiter. Certainly not shy! I doubt Mr Aek/#88 would ever expose himself like this on stage.

10 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

Arm didn't wear any number tag, so he may have been off'ed. I saw him sitting and talking to a female customer at some stage. On a personale note, I don't understand your fascination by Arm. Yes, he is tall but not particular handsome IMO; bodywise he more slim/less muscular than most of the other guys on stage who easily outshine him. For me there would be at least 5 other guys from Jupiter that I would rather off before asking Mr Arm if he would go with me.

For better understanding, its bcoz we all have our own personal taste on boys...tbh in Jupiter2018 I only find Arm and Mekhin as hot, no one else, except for that cute waiter / barker...again, I'm speaking on personal preference, no offense meant...that's why I usually visit Moonlight on my trip since I always find a hot or cute boys in there which suits my taste.

49 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I witnessed a boy given 30,000 baht money garland a few days ago.

My personal opinion is that it would be extremely hard for boys to survive this virus episode  without a generous sponsor.

30k in one night, that boy is raking in a fortune during this bad times. At least i do know many of the boys will help out their friends when in need, especially when they got good fortune (i.e. generous customer/sponsor). I know some boys started day job to try to have a stable monthly income, so these boys should do fine, unless their day jobs also related to tourism, then they might be hit badly too.