Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

19 hours ago, pong said:

same as in so many places: well over 30 and with a bulging beer-belly?

3 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Yes I agree most of the boys are not attractive.

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

...and not smiling, at all...

Then by all means off with their heads!

Close the place down.

Stand outside holding "Do not off these fat, old, ugly, unsmiling boys" sign.*

* Forgetting of course that all of these boys are slimmer, younger, better looking than we are.

It's really a matter of taste, I don't go to Jupiter because the hunk type is not my cup of tea I prefer Fresh Boys with their younger silm smooth boys of course I understand others will think they're not attractive and prefer the boys at Jupiter or Moonlight...

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 4:47 AM, speedoo1 said:

There was another guy on stage that I was rather fascinated by. Rather short guy (with nice lean muscle body of course) but be stood out with his very energetic dancing and confident moving on stage, great attitude IMO. He seemed to be one of the older (and experienced) guys and a few times he appeared to give directions to the less experienced/younger guys on stage. He performed in 1 or 2 shows exposing his fully erect cxxk; he certainly isn't shy. Sorry, but I have forgotten the # nor did I catch his name. He was asked to sit with a male farang customer and at the end of the show left with him. 

The guy I was talking about up-threads is the 4th last of the boys in the vdo posted above (the third boy in front of Mr Mekhin at the very end of the line). He is easy to spot as he walks/moves distinctly different from the other boys :good:

1 hour ago, speedoo1 said:

The guy I was talking about up-threads is the 4th last of the boys in the vdo posted above (the third boy in front of Mr Mekhin at the very end of the line). He is easy to spot as he walks/moves distinctly different from the other boys :good:

Yes that’s ex-Moonlight guy. 
He is very friendly, likes drinking and seems popular with farang even he is late 30’s.:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Jasper said:

He is very friendly, likes drinking and seems popular with farang even he is late 30’s.:rolleyes:

Thanks.

I can certainly understand why he is popular with farang. The way he smiles, acts and moves with confidence/attitude on stage is very appealing to me. Regardless of age, I would choose him in heatbeat before Arm or Mekhin. Actually, I prefer an experienced and confident guy in his 30's rather than a 18-20y old dude, and certainly if still hot/got the look and body like this guy we are talking about; but that is just my own personal preference...

(and before anyone makes the comment: yes, I realise that Mr Mekhin also fits the description, but he is not 'my cup of tea' despite being friendly and with confident attitude on stage, sorry). 

Interesting, I don't see one or two familiar faces in the video. Maybe they weren't working that night. Nice to see the boys nonetheless. Personally, don't like how they're walking so dang fast but maybe that's Jupiter's thing: unsmiling, fast walkers. Leaving not much time for ogling. <_<

Wished they'd follow Moonlight's online strategy and post more about the boys. But again, it might be their 'thing'... mmm who am I to say

4 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

(and before anyone makes the comment: yes, I realise that Mr Mekhin also fits the description, but he is not 'my cup of tea' despite being friendly and with confident attitude on stage, sorry). 

I think from time to time ewe are just put off by the stars instead of being attracted to.

I had similar feeling about Babe of Moonlight fame, liked him on the stage and could watch him to no end but never even contemplated offing him and that not for being cheap or stingy, just not my cup as you say

11 hours ago, Jasper said:

I couldn’t load the video. Is this Spai or the other dark-skinned guy who recently moved to Jupiter at the same time?