Nasherich

Trip Report Pattaya & Bangkok SEP 2017

Having dozed a little during the massage .......

it's my favorite way of fighting jet lag on the first day - taking 1.5 hr massage session and instructing boy to keep massaging even if I doze off and then spending last 1/2 hr or so quietly in his embraces.Seems to be working.

Congratulations on employing 6th sense with  that massage boy. No need to be paranoid but pays to be vigilant specially when boy is from apps and there's no place to go and report on him. Thanks God never had such an issue even if on occasion I left boy alone in the room for some time  but it's good not to be too naive and rosy eyed.

I never use a wallet to hold money and cash on me  is distributed among many pockets so stealing everything would be too laborious.

Good you came in the low season to help the boys to fight hunger but watch those who may be  trying self-service, waiting impatiently for  a next installment.

I don't have much of an appetite when in Pattaya. Today I've just had the excellent Agate breakfast. Last nights boy decided he would go back to his room at about 8 am. Suited me as I had had enough sex for one night. On the beach at 3.00 pm I had a salad with potato. That's it !. Mind you I've had 5 SAN Miguel light beers and some tea in the room. At home I am a chocoholic but here none has passed my lips, despite being tempted in 7-11 whilst buying condoms, lube, and listerine last night. Maybe I will loose a few pounds whilst here or probably not.

whilst buying condoms, lube, and listerine last night.

I call it farang survival kit # 1 and do exactly the same on my first foray from hotel room after arrival.

Also noticed  my appetite in Thailand is greatly reduced and i credit it to adrenaline rush and heat in the air but loss of calories is minimal because all those beers consumed in LOS  which I drink very little of those at home

Nasherich, I very much enjoy and appreciate your posts but I think you'd do well to heed Vinapu's advice and don't waste precious time. You may well fare better relying less on GR and other sites and do your shopping in person, especially since in your in Pattaya, one of the world's premier locations for hands-on, brick-and-mortar capitalism.

Wishing you the best of luck as you resume your pursuit.

Hi Nasherich,

Instead of you if I see the boy that turned up is not my type I wouldn't take him to my room.I will sit with him for a drink somewhere a litle bit chating and then send him away politly.there is no point to waste your time in bed with a boy you clearly don't like !

Boy69, it wasn't that the boy wasn't my type (just not quite as attractive as his pics). The hygiene issues weren't immediately apparent so we were already in the room. I guess I find confrontation difficult!

Reader, perhaps for the same reason above, I like the ability to do selection online. I have sat in bars, sitting with a boy I have bought a drink for (as don't like sitting alone), only to find another boy far more attractive (maybe at the same bar or one opposite). I find it difficult to dump one for the other! Now I realise it's a business, but these guys are human and have feelings. That's my issue. Thoughts and tips welcome.

You don't have to feel guilt when dump one for the other you can tip the boy and move on to the other boy you prefer belive me that Thai boys do the same if they prefer other customer It's only business as you mentioned yourself. It's a win-win situation for everyone the first boy received tip from you the other boy you preferred was offed by you and you got the boy you really wanted so everything is fine.

Sometimes there are exeptions I met one boy via Grindr he was a little bit older then the picture he showed on his profile it turned me off first but decided to give him a try it turned to be great sex , very nice and polite boy with easy going personality and eventually we met everyday and we are still in daily contact through Whatsapp .for sure will meet him again in my next trip to Thailand.

Ha, well I have come to the conclusion that there's no such thing as free sex (and I'm more than happy to contribute towards the Thai economy). What I am trying to say is that maybe deep down I'm looking for something - don't laugh - a little more meaningful than a transaction in a bar

Pattaya would be my last choice of destination to find that. Good luck! It's very unlikely!

Pattaya would be my last choice of destination to find that. Good luck! It's very unlikely!

I agree Pattaya is a total sex commercial place "give me money and I will give you sex" approach it's very hard to find there more meaningful relationship with local boy.

Day 7 & 8

I finally returned to the Blue Angel massage, after a bit of flirting by the guys when I exited the hotel. I selected the masseur using the 'most smiling boy' method.

I can only describe the massage as frenetic and alarming, and I'm sure if it hadn't have been for the gallons of excess oil lubricating my poor body, I could well have spontaneously combusted.

Personally I like a massage to be sensual and teasing throughout; this was nothing like, despite my suggestions. Towards the end, the 'masseur' removed his clothes. He was at least well endowed in the cock department if not massage skills. However, my fight for survival meant I didn't feel especially horny by this point. I did manage to make him cum all over my chest but didn't achieve the same goal myself. As with all massage places, it so depends on who you get or choose.

I tipped him a reasonable amount, and he asked how his massage was. I decided to give him some pointers for next time in the gentlest way possible. Hopefully someone else will benefit.

I then connected with a guy from gay Romeo who turned out to be from one of the Jomtien bars in the Venue soi. Tall and reasonably built, I went to pay him a visit and buy him a drink. A short while later, off fees duly paid, we were back at the Agate for a night of fun; I say fun but I have to admit the shape and girth of his cock was quite something to accommodate.

He didn't make it down to breakfast (we had already discussed the possibility that I would go alone if he didn't wake up in time) but when I returned we had a very satisfying round 2. Nice guy but I don't think I'll off him again.

Later in the day, having enjoyed an oil massage at TBMI, I received a message from a guy on Hornet offering a massage. Certainly our exchanges looked good, and his pics did too, so I invited him over to the hotel.

He exceeded expectations in every department. Massage was one of the best, sex afterwards was good and we chatted quite a lot in both Thai and English. I suggested we go and have some food together which was gladly accepted and we had a very enjoyable evening and night together. I'm only sorry it has taken eight days to meet the guy as I'd certainly like to get to know him better.

I received several messages from my off from the previous night asking where I was etc and inviting me to come to his bar again. I politely declined.

Good for you that you finally managed to meet the right boy for you .

Are you planning to be long term

with him ? Did he agree to be with you longer ?

Agreed but i have met a few tourists from China, Taiwan etc visiting Pattaya who are not money boys. I had a 20yo Thai Twink visit me four times last month during his holiday from Phuket, money was never mentioned. But i don't waste time looking for free sex, Pattaya is a pay for entertainment zone and that is ok with me.