Guest Sanook222

"Theft" from minibar

I don't mind it at all but hotels policy may prohibit staff from visiting guests in their rooms.

I think they need to do that to avoid it looking like the place is a brothel.

I've still not got any hotel staff into my bed. I recall one hotel in Pakse with several cute staff in the lobby & a couple of camp waiters in the rooftop restaurant, but no progress was made.

I knew from two precious encounters, by counting money in my wallet before and after the boy, that he is a thief. But I wanted the theft on video, for my own and my readers' entertainment.

You're not only a scientist, Christian, you're a damn magnanimous one.

Good experience with potential theft... Met a lovely Thai fellow on the street in Jomtien.  We went to my room and had a wonderful time together.  After some fun he went and opened up a bottle of scotch from the mini-bar and poured himself a drink!  I did not say anything but did make a slight questioning look on my face?  He noticed and smiled and informed me that he was the manager of the hotel!!  Sure enough, about ten minutes after he left one of the staff brought an unopened bottle to the room!!!

How nice is it to just be able to relax in the hotel, without the need to go outside, and be serviced by special room service?

This manager sure knows how to work & play at the same time!

Boy from 7-11 1000 baht, man from T bar 4000 baht - 400% increase. Hah!

did you ever try to lift a boy from 7/11? sometimes they are cute like hell and wasting their opportunities IMHO

Still, the most expensive bottle of alcohol they have seems to be the 450 baht vodka. A visitor "stealing" your whiskey would only cost you 300-330 baht.

less, I drink so chances would be it was at least partially consumed

Agree. Often crossed my mind while waiting in line but never could figure out an approach considering the awkward setting.

setting is Ok , particularly if store is empty at the moment but it seems that 'wink, wink' eye contact can't be achieved , by me at least

setting is Ok , particularly if store is empty at the moment but it seems that 'wink, wink' eye contact can't be achieved , by me at least

It has occurred to me that the early morning hours may present an opportunity.  When deliveries begin arriving, staff can be found away from registers and re-stocking in the aisles.  More favorable condition perhaps.

In all my years in Bangkok, I've seen maybe five male 7/11 workers who would have qualified. Disturbingly, many female 7/11 workers at the branches I frequent are both beautiful and flirty. In Pattaya, on the other hand and despite the fact that I'm an infrequent visitor, I always seem to see cute guys at 7/11. Strange.

In all my years in Bangkok, I've seen maybe five male 7/11 workers who would have qualified. Disturbingly, many female 7/11 workers at the branches I frequent are both beautiful and flirty. In Pattaya, on the other hand and despite the fact that I'm an infrequent visitor, I always seem to see cute guys at 7/11. Strange.

better job opportunities in the big city?

Pattaya is a magnet for cuties of all three genders by definition I guess

Some hotels have weight sensors in minibars. When an item is removed from its stowage, the charge is automatically added to the guest's bill

I may be wrong but I really cannot believe the average hotel in Thailand has actual weight sensors for minibar drinks. I certainly have never seen one. I have been in a couple of hotels in Europe where the minibar looks nothing like a regular minibar. It is more like a vending machine where as soon as you pull out a drink the front desk clocks the charge on your bill. I can only recall these being for canned liquids like cokes and beers but I am sure the makers must have developed a way to include the small spirits bottles.

I also reckon the chances of staff stealing from a normal minibar way too risky. What would they gain when they could face the sack? Much more likely surely is that for whatever reason the minibar was not restocked properly after a previous guest had checked out.

One scam I have experienced is a previous guest using a couple of small gin bottles, then filling them with water and putting the tops back on. Thats a difficult scam to spot. I suppose a whisky could be replaced with cold tea if tea bags are in the room. My habit is just to check the minibar on arrival to make sure every item listed is actually there. If not I immediately report it to the front desk.

As for a boy taking a whisky for himself I agree completely with other posters who say you must not make an allegation against anyone unless you have proof. The fact that the boy was the only one in the room at the time is not proof enough I think. Whatever the size of the bottle in the case mentioned by the OP, I think it is actually careless to leave anything of any possible value in a room when you are entertaining anyone you have almost certainly never met before. So emptying the minibar before he is with you makes a lot of sense.

Then again, if you are in the habit of consuming vastly overpriced minibar items, why not buy a bottle of your favourite tipple and keep it hidden somewhere. Minibars are a completely unnecessary luxury for most of us I expect.

(Seems like we are getting away with something having this convo without firecat pushing back)

I recall a poster mentioning firecats absence and mentioned the unlikely possibility that he was banned.

Since firefat was a compulsive poster and scoured this forum daily, I can only imagine he’s met the

grim reaper or had a major stroke or heart attack.

My comments will resurrect him if he’s able. He’s never been able to resist.

I may be wrong but I really cannot believe the average hotel in Thailand has actual weight sensors for minibar drinks. I certainly have never seen one. I have been in a couple of hotels in Europe where the minibar looks nothing like a regular minibar. It is more like a vending machine where as soon as you pull out a drink the front desk clocks the charge on your bill. I can only recall these being for canned liquids like cokes and beers but I am sure the makers must have developed a way to include the small spirits bottles.

did I say the sensors I was referring to were from Thailand hotels? i have been travelling quite a bit in Asia Pac and Europe for the last few years so could not recall where it was / they were. Next time I bump into another I will probably include a photoshot.

I recall a poster mentioning firecats absence and mentioned the unlikely possibility that he was banned.

Since firefat was a compulsive poster and scoured this forum daily, I can only imagine he’s met the

Firecat was last active on the Gaybuttonthai forum 2 days ago. 

I don't recall him being banned from here.  Perhaps he just prefers to post where there is less bitching & faking, although there is a pleasant lull in that here at present.  Fountainhall also posts there. 

Not to worry, Firecat is fine. Spending the summer it’s lots of travel.

Good to hear. So many of us are experiencing strokes and heart attacks in our 60’s, 70’s and 80’s.

He’s fortunate to have you as a friend. Good friends are hard to find and hard to keep.

My comments will resurrect him if he’s able. He’s never been able to resist.

Firefat?

And, then asking about the grim reaper?  Jezz.  He seems able to resist the petty feud you have had with him easier than you have.  I guess that makes him the winner?

About six years ago while in Phuket, I had one of the best boys I've ever had.  I offed him from a gogo bar. He was dark skinned, very fit body,, coltish legs, no tats(though I don't mind tats), nice meaty cock, and handsome face.  He spoke almost no English, and within minutes of him being in my room i could tell he was very green at being a mb.  Over the course of the next few hours, I led him step by step from me sucking him, rimming his perfect brown bottom, sucking his toes, and eventually enjoying very wet open mouthed kissing.  Although hesitant at first, he eventually became quite adept at sucking my tits and worshiping my cock.  He ended up spending the night with me with a full blown repeat of all sex in the night and again in the morning.  Earlier, when he was taking his initial shower, I had locked up valuables, except for a wallet which only contained 3000 baht, which was to be his. After three rounds of sex and three of his loads, I was a bit euphoric and let my guard down.  In the morning, before he left, I took a leisurely shower leaving him in bed.  During his shower, I checked the wallet and discovered it contained 2000baht.  As I was certain there had been 3000 baht I knew he had taken 1000.  Considering the majority of boys are honest, and this had never happened to me, plus I had left the wallet unattended, I wasn't very upset.  I had intended on giving him 3000, but I only gave him 1000 more.  Now normally, after having a long time session, most mb's would expect at least 2000, but he didn't show any signs of disappointment by only being tipped "1000". 

I had one more night in Phuket and went back to the same bar wondering how this boy would react, considering I had only tipped him 1000 baht, assuming he thought I didn't know he took the 1000 from my wallet.  My intention was to off him again, as he was close to perfect in my book (as far as his divine body and enthusiasm in bed). Upon being seated, I saw him on stage and we made eye contact and he gave me a big smile.  That was enough for me so I invited him to sit with me.  I asked the mamasan how long he had been working there and she said he had only arrived the previous week from near Hatyai.  As he was circumcised, this made since to me since Hatyai has a large Muslim population(I know, being circumcised doesn't necessarily mean he is Muslim). During our 3 drinks each, he wasn't shy about showing his affection, so I was eagerly anticipating our later activities.  Back in the room, this time I locked everything up, while he showered.  We had a repeat of the sex from the night before, with him showing the same enthusiasm.  I spent extra time eating his ass, and he letting me stick a finger in.  I re positioned with my hard dick nudging his pucker wondering if he'd let me.  I didn't get any resistance, but I was only rubbing my head in his crack.  I asked if I could fuck him, but with the language barrier, he didn't even understand that. I decided to try, so I positioned my dick at his hole and started to push.  He let me try for about a minute before saying mai, mai. That answered my question, so we continued on with what was still amazing sex with him offering copious amounts of cum.  In the morning, again after three rounds of sex, we showered together.  Before joining me in the shower, he stood before the toilet ready to pee, but I had something else in mind so I pulled him into the shower with me and dropped to my knees with his dick in my mouth.  He got the message and let his stream flow.  I swallowed what I could then let the rest shower my face.  Once he had finished, I stood and kissed him.  He didn't flinch.  We had a very wet kiss. He actually seemed to be lapping up his remains from my face.  I had a flight to catch, so I couldn't prolong it further.  As he was leaving, I gave him 3000 baht and he was very appreciative.  I truly wished I had more time in Phuket.

About 18 months later I returned to Phuket and was pleasantly surprised that he was still working at the same bar.  I could tell he remembered me so invited him to sit with me.  I was immediately impressed with his English.  We only had one drink and went to my room.  He took charge and stripped both of us and proceeded, without showers, to ravage me. He sucked my tits, swallowed my cock, and ate my hairy ass like no other boy ever had or has.  I returned the favor and then he pushed me on the bed on my back and as he sat on my hard dick said "you fuck me now". He rode me for about 20 minutes minutes until I shot my load. Since we had gone straight into sex, I hadn't locked my wallet which again had just 3000 baht within. He collapsed on top of me and we both went to sleep covered with sweat, ass juice, and cum.  We actually slept through the night and I woke up to him sucking my dick. Both of us unshowered, we had a repeat of the previous night.  We sucked and rimmed with him finishing me off by sitting on my cock again until I blew. He then led me to the shower, pushed me down in front of him, pushed his floppy dick in my mouth, and unloaded his stream.  With him in mid stream, he pulled me up and initiated another sloppy kiss with me.  After getting dressed, I decided I wanted to off him for 5 days and asked him if this was okay.  He agreed and we planned to meet that night at his bar so I could pay his off fees.  I started to pay him, but he said to wait until after the 5 days.  I asked how much he wanted and he said it was up to me. I asked if he needed money during the day and he said he was okay.

We met that night and I paid his bar fine.  He stayed with me nonstop for 5 days.  The sex was incredible.  We sucked and rimmed each other and he sat on my cock at least twice a day. Sadly, I had to say goodbye.  I gave him 18,000 baht and he started to cry and tried to give 8,000 back.  I insisted, but he continued to refuse.  This really went on for a while until he finally relented. 

Even though he took 1000 baht that first night, he ended up being the sweetest(and sexiest) boy I've ever had. I took his phone number, but upon my return about a year later he wasn't to be found in Phuket and his number wasn't in service.  The mamasan said he went back home not long after my last visit and hadn't seen him again.