willyrag

First time Pattaya

Few starting bars willyrag in Boystown such as Oscars or Panorama which I enjoy to sit and take in the atmosphere before venturing out, sure the boys will fill you in or work to convince you to let them be your guide :). Arrive in Pattaya on Saturday for 9 days so looking forward to being back after 12 months and checking out the changes.

I don't see BBB as necessarily the best place to start. The guys there are predominantly straight and macho. Many of us are more interested in gay twinks and so a newcomer should be aware of Cupidol and Prisma if he wants to see go-go. But I agree that Oscar's, Panorama and Serene are good places to catch the atmosphere of the soi. 

Welcome to the forum willyrag.

As you see above general consensus is you should start just anywhere in Boyztown soi 3 as all places named are in the same 100m long soi. Have a sit in  any outside bar , have a beer , soak in atmosphere and then make your move.

At 9 p.m. BoyzBoyzBoyz boys may be singing outside , it gives you good idea whether you like them or are too manly for your taste.

If they are not, you have other bars named above plus Toy Boys  at your disposal .

Massage boys are  all over the soi, mostly manly looking as well.

And don't forget to report your findings here / that's my standard welcome to all newcomers /

Has anyone ever hired a massage guy or a bar boy or a waiter or room boy to be a guide for the day and to visit some local sites, have a meal, go to a movie, etc and if things click hire for additional extra services later in the day or the next day? 

For me getting to know someone a little first enhances additional experiences later.

you had better put a different Q-not necessarily for just PTY, as a new thread started-more response.

Sure people have done that. But you should realise that:

-most boys are not at all well known in PTY (or the other place, esp. for BKK) and it may work out that you have to lead them in stead of otherwise! Nowadays in fact a lot of boys come from Cambodia or Laos-they do not even speak Thai nor can read it thus also cannot guide you.

-the age difference there likely is is much more likely to apply for these things to do as for those in bed (like seeing movies, go somewhere to eat etc).-roomboys/waiters have their working day and these are long in TH. Also: in PTY many barboys do have a''normal'' daytime job which they cannot just forget for an odd day. The bar is their 2nd job.

For your plan just leave it to go to some place in the eve for a drink or short eat on the street-going together to another bar is more like inviting the dentist to go to another dentistry-or it will turn out he suddenly has lots of ''friends'' womewhere else who need to be entertained too. What is mostly mentioned by others is (esp. for Isany guys) to go to one of the numerous ''Isan/moh laam dance halls/places with KaRaOK and singing/dancing)-even many barboys go there after work is done-its sadly also mostly a midnight affair.

Thanks pong for all the great info.  Years ago I would just meet local gay guys who were interested in learning better English and easily spend day time together.  But you make many good points that would certainly apply to my present more mature situation.

It's not very difficult for a beginner to get by in Pattaya there are 3 main gay areas and every one of them is relatively small : Boyz Town, Sunee Plaza and Jomtien complex.

Sunee Plaza is less than 10 minutes walking from Boyz Town and Jomtien Complex is about 10 minutes drive by Baht buss from Sunee so you'll find it very easy to enjoy yourself in Pattaya.

Two gogo bars worthy of mention in Sunee......

Nice boys for manly guys...Winner for twinks.

Thanks for the info. Had a good time in nice boys despite the manager. Despite ordering 3 drinks and tipping the boys who came over, she had the gall of saying that my seat was reserved for someone coming in a 3/4 empty bar!!! Was there something special about this teared sofa, I do not know.

Btw, the men on stage were not really manly enough for me, but the 3 doormen saved the night.

I enjoyed a visit to Nice boys last night. A couple beside me made great sport of sucking the boys off for 20 baht tips. There was a good vibe between the boys on stage - a friendly competitiveness for the attentions of the customers. I wanted to see what the boys would do for a 20 baht tip so I got them to poledance naked. 5 took on the challenge. 20 baht each and 100 for the winner - best technique of course. Very lively bunch.

I am late to this so you may already have arrived?

Pattaya can be quite an overwhelming place to start with until you find your feet and start to find your way around, learn the baht-bus routes etc. 

You dont say where you will be staying 

Of the three main areas of boy bars, then Boyztown is probably the easiest to find - although the drinks can be expensive in places like Toy Boys (my favourite) and BoyBoyBoy's.

Sunne Plaza is fun, but can be difficult to find.

The Jomtien Complex (at Home Bar is my favourite there) is a couple of miles from the centre of Pattaya, but actually just at the end of the main drag into Jomtien and also relatively easy to find.

My advice would be to check out Boyztown first, and then take a motorbike taxi from the top of Boyztown to either of the other places. The drivers there will know Sunne and Jomtien Complex well and take you directly there (oh and have some small notes at hand to pay for the taxi-bikes).

Enjoy.

I enjoyed a visit to Nice boys last night. A couple beside me made great sport of sucking the boys off for 20 baht tips. 

I wonder if boys after being sucked went to wash their cocks.

Otherwise next taker may have  a chance not only to taste young Thai cock but also whatever previous  sucker was nursing around  his dentures. 

My apologies for spoiling party but this was a scene I once witnessed in Eros , boy moving from one patron to another and it crossed my mind that second client  is kind of  unwillingly wet kissing first one. 

I wonder if boys after being sucked went to wash their cocks.

Otherwise next taker may have  a chance not only to taste young Thai cock but also whatever previous  sucker was nursing around  his dentures. 

My apologies for spoiling party but this was a scene I once witnessed in Eros , boy moving from one patron to another and it crossed my mind that second client  is kind of  unwillingly wet kissing first one.

Mmmmm

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19124-Carrying-alcohol-wipes

what was so surprising ?

1. The number of boys that participated in the finale that were going around customers for tips in exchange for groping.

2. That there were 20 baht tips. I mistakenly given a few boys hundred baht until I saw a guy with a 20 baht on his tip hat.

3. 4000 baht tip for short time