Guest rehlik1

How much would you expect to pay for a bar guy in Pattaya

Guest rehlik1

I am visiting Pattaya in October and hope someone can help. I'm staying near Sunnee Palza. How much is the going rate to take a guy from a bar

Every bar will set its own barfine/off fee, 300-400 sounds about average, but they may want more if you lad works in the show for example.

In terms of tips, I have paid anything from 1,000 to 2,000 baht for a short time and 2,000 to 3,000 for long time.

Others can find cheaper, and others will pay more to get the particular lad they have been after from a popular bar.

But even if you end up paying over the odds in order to have an amazing night with the lad of your dreams, I can guarantee that you will be recalling happy memories of that night long after you have forgotten how much it cost you! LOL

One day about five years ago, in a weak moment in Silom, I wandered into one of the many cruisy men's rooms in a department store. And there he was, hot sexy little man of my dreams. We ducked into a stall and I got, and gave, a fantastic blowjob. Later, I reached into my bag--cel phone gone! Aaargh, DH will kill me. But he didn't. And I still remember the blowjob, but can't remember the cel phone.

I reached into my bag--cel phone gone! Aaargh, DH will kill me. But he didn't. And I still remember the blowjob, but can't remember the cell phone.

first , don't blame that boy, it could be gone from bag earlier

second , always zip your bag

third, be grateful as thanks to that adventure not only you have memories but also new and better cell phone

I am visiting Pattaya in October and hope someone can help. I'm staying near Sunnee Plaza. How much is the going rate to take a guy from a bar

400 baht off-fee for the bar, 1000 baht tip for the boy.

Correct at Sunee and Jomtien some Boyztown bars and boys may be looking for  a bit more.

Off fee for show boys at BoyzBoyzBoyz is whooping 800 /  gogo  boys  500 / but that's  an aberration due to bar popularity.

rehlik1 - if you have question about terminology we are using in our responses / off fee , short time , long time etc  / don't be shy and ask. 

Never ever admit in bar that this is your first time in Thailand or Pattaya

Recalling my experience in Pattaya for 3 weeks recently in July (very much low season) the tip range I paid was

1800 to 2100 long time which comprised the majority of my liaisons. Mostly boys from bars/gogos

1200 to 1450 short time. Three if I remember correctly. All From GR. No off fee of course.

Looking a Vessey’s tip range. I would be sure to go to 3000 LT if I had to, for a boy I had hots for and he performed well in bed.

Also you have to factor in the cost of boy drinks for those from the bars. If you keep them for 2 + days there is the possibility of a tip “discount”, but on the other hand, you may feel inclined to buy them presents for the “boyfriend experience”

first , don't blame that boy, it could be gone from bag earlier

second , always zip your bag

third, be grateful as thanks to that adventure not only you have memories but also new and better cell phone

Good advice but there's more to it. He knew the phone was in my bag because it fell out while we were playing. I had scooped it up, put it back in the bag, zipped the bag, and put it on my back. He must have quietly unzipped the bag and taken it while I was going down on him. Multi-tasking.

And I am grateful for the memory, the story to tell, and the better phone.

Good advice but there's more to it. He knew the phone was in my bag because it fell out while we were playing. I had scooped it up, put it back in the bag, zipped the bag, and put it on my back. He must have quietly unzipped the bag and taken it while I was going down on him. Multi-tasking.

And I am grateful for the memory, the story to tell, and the better phone.

Now the guy probably has a mean demanding wife, 6 kids and a crappy old phone that he had to blow you to get....

Vinapu, you are absolutely correct with your fee information. Recently I offed a fellow at BBB and was surprised at an off fee of 800. The fellow was NOT in any of the shows, just standing on the stage with all of the other fully dressed guys. I should have asked about the off fee but did not. Lesson learned: do not buy something without knowing how much it costs. How easily we let down our natural guards in certain situations: such is life.

It a bit worrying trend as Moonlight in Bangkok uses the same approach and charges some exorbitant 1500 off fee for their models, not necessarily they even take part in the show but they are presented separately as models.

I'm not saying that it is taking skin alive without anesthetics as they may be takers even at such price levels but we should be aware about possibility that off fee is different for different boys.

So lesson is before we move to take boy we should inquire about off fee.

Another thing fans of BBB should be aware of is that boy drink is whooping 450- since they don't have  a shame, neither do I  and even if I love that bar I tell them no boy drink because it's too expensive. They just nod knowingly, no fuss at all.

brall3 - your boy could be performing earlier or could be scheduled to take part in later  / midnight /  show  or they simply tried and took an advantage of you - it was similar report here in winter.

Short time 1000-1300.

Long time 1500-2000.

Anything beyond that is either a rip off bar or the customer being particularly generous. Hopefully the generosity is in return for good service.

I tend not to tip at the bottom of this range unless service was so so or a low tip had been explicitly agreed in advance.

Short time 1000-1300.

Long time 1500-2000.

Anything beyond that is either a rip off bar or the customer being particularly generous. Hopefully the generosity is in return for good service.

I tend not to tip at the bottom of this range unless service was so so or a low tip had been explicitly agreed in advance.

I agree I never paid more than 1500 for ST and 2000 for LT if the boy/bar don't acept this It's fine with me plenty fish in the sea ,this days I prefer to use the app's it's more convenient and go to the bars only for fun without offing any boy there.

I agree I never paid more than 1500 for ST and 2000 for LT if the boy/bar don't acept this It's fine with me plenty fish in the sea ,this days I prefer to use the app's it's more convenient and go to the bars only for fun without offing any boy there.

I guess we're all entitled to come at this issue in our own particular way, but to me it seems a very sad way of approaching this:  pick a silly number and potentially miss out on something good that only costs another 100-200 baht (or whatever).  

There are lots of available guys.   But they're all different.  So rigid commodity pricing doesn't make sense to me.  But if it makes you happy, it's your money, so spend it or don't as you wish.

Two points in reply to Divine Madman, based on my experience. Admittedly not an infinite sample size (yet).

1 The guy who wants 200 more isn't necessarily any better than the one who takes the going rate. All we know is he likes to get paid well.

2 They don't usually ask for 200 more, certainly if it's an up front negotiation. The very few who do ask for more tend to ask for 500~1000 above the going rate.

I agree I never paid more than 1500 for ST and 2000 for LT if the boy/bar don't accept this It's fine with me plenty fish in the sea ,

..... pick a silly number and potentially miss out on something good that only costs another 100-200 baht (or whatever).  

There are lots of available guys.   But they're all different.  So rigid commodity pricing doesn't make sense to me. 

I must say that on this issue I'm firmly across the fence - support both of having internal spending limit as it helps to keep head cool and agree that being too rigid in avoiding temptation may deprive us   really , really special time with special boy.

My way of handling it is simply to have much higher limit than Boy69 has ( 2000 ST, 4000 LT ) and I stick to it  - don't take it that I always pay those tips.

Only exception I recall were two times I paid 2500   ST / both in BKK / and it was worth it.

Out of 9 times I paid max 4000 for long time, 5 cases were of money well spent ( in only one PTT case I actually topped agreed 3000  by adding 1000 ) but other 4 were not, surprisingly perhaps all with boys known to me already. It means that they may be angels but saints they are not

Out of 9 times I paid max 4000 for long time, 5 cases were of money well spent ( in only one PTT case I actually topped agreed 3000  by adding 1000 ) but other 4 were not,

4000 B for LT it's really a rip off.....

as per quoted statement in 5 cases it was not , even out of other 4 I'd classify just 1 as sort of rip off , other 3 boys still stand their  chance if they get along with my harsh conditions of employment.

If  personality, face, body and endowments are  right I rather overpay than economize on my own pleasure.

I agree with you , it's good to have upper limit but  4000 covers more and better maintained  territory then 2000.

Long time is sleeping overnight. Typically until about 9:00 am. Some need kicking out at mid day & some try & make some excuse to leave at 1:00 am. If you must have him overnight, tell him it's 2000 LT and 500 if he leaves early.

Short time 40 min -2 hours.