willyrag

Finally returning

Hi Kokopelli, thanks for the info, any recommendations or are they all pretty good?

It's all very personal to each individual. Luckily they're all so close together it's easy enough to visit several until you hit one you like. And of course the situation can change from day to day depending who is there

And of course the situation can change from day to day depending who is there

not only that but also from hour to hour as boys are being offed or returning from offs,

from day to day performers in shows are changing, boys seen today are no-shows tomorrow etc.

Even in poorly staffed bar one may find one or two gems, whatever it means, in short willyrag , just go and see for yourself. Don't forget about massage boys. If you at loose end during day Bamboo bar in Jomtien may have few boys on duty during day.

And by the way, it's not a bad  idea  after asking for advice to post here  some impressions from your trip so others can learn too.

Hi Kokopelli, thanks for the info, any recommendations or are they all pretty good?

As fedssocr posted, it is very personal  and easy enough to visit all of them to see what appeals.

For me, Winner Bar in Sunee and Cuidol in Boyztown are my favorites. I have never been in A Bomb, and only once or twice in BBB and X Boys and that is after 18 years!

Any fun inside Goodboys?

More than many can handle!

It's a jack-off bar; you jack them off, not the other way around (afaik).

Drinks 150 baht, fee to service guy is 300~400 baht, depending on your negotiation skills.

Once you've finished with one guy don't be surprised if the others line up for their turn.

More than many can handle!

It's a jack-off bar; you jack them off, not the other way around (afaik).

Drinks 150 baht, fee to service guy is 300~400 baht, depending on your negotiation skills.

Once you've finished with one guy don't be surprised if the others line up for their turn.

Wow!! Ok, thank you

My opinion about the gogo bars:

When in Pattaya, I usually visit all bars in Sunnee (Winner Boys, Nice Boys, Power Boys and Eros).

In Boyztown I visit Cupidol and Dream Boys.

I rarely go to A Bomb (boys are not my type) or X-Boys.

I don't go any more to Boyz Boyz Boyz (boys are fully dressed, and expensive), Toy Boys (expensive, I have been asked for 1500 short time, and it is reported that some boys go only with women, and I observed myself that some of the boys outside never appear inside).

even if I like better built and older boys I'm not dogmatic and every visit I try to visit every bar as one never knows who will be standing on the stage. Last June world saw me even offing boy from Winners  - my first from Sunee ever and it was long time !

BoyzBoyzBoyz and XBoys are a must because they have shows and they seem to change it from time to time and ABomb because I like their boys look.

I agree with Christian that BBB and Toy Boys are going in wrong direction price wise but as long as they have what I look for and we have some healthy competition I guess we should leave it to the market to sort bars out.

In general I don't assess bars by type of boys or price - my only criteria is whether bar had at least one boy I like on the night I visited. And this may change from day to day or even from hour to hour.

BBB i consider the best bar because usually I'm on verge of being overwhelmed by the selection available, even in jeans.

Toy Boys, on the other hand, had great, attentive service with the occasional free drink and, a wonderful handsome selection of guys. All of whom performed as discussed and agreed. 

It might just be that I always pay 1,500 for a short time. 

I wish I could say the same and it's not that I'm stingy tipper.

Thank you! I have taken thousands of "dudes" over the years.  The one referred to was a dud.

Vinapu, I seem to always agree with your posts. Could you elaborate on Toy Boys in your experience? My  Poor health has kept me away for almost two years - have things changed?  When last there I went nowhere else and was treated amazingly well. Like Golden Cock ( Bangkok )  in the old days - a home base so to speak.

Vinapu, I seem to always agree with your posts. Could you elaborate on Toy Boys in your experience? My  Poor health has kept me away for almost two years - have things changed?  When last there I went nowhere else and was treated amazingly well. Like Golden Cock ( Bangkok )  in the old days - a home base so to speak.

Thank you.

I don't run any anti ToyBoy crusade but it happened that of 4 offs in the  last few years I did not have particularly memorable  experience there with exception of first off which I vividly recall for having perfect photo shopped-like skin and nothing wrong with performance either.

Second off was  2 years ago when I visited Pattaya  for 2 days with one of Tawan boys and we took boy from there who promised ' everything ' for an additional companion,  turned  out more 'nothing ' that everything.

Third off , last September was definitely one of worst ever from everywhere and worst of that trip for sure, we just did not have chemistry and promised long-time was interrupted by  trips outside of hotel to buy some food / as always I invited him for dinner before we went to the hotel but he declined / and cigarettes, smoke breaks etc and morning come as great relief which was only 2nd such case in then 16 trips.

Fourth off , last June , 2 month ago was excellent, boy was well built with broad shoulder and even broader smile and all went very well rewarded with well earned 2000 ST tip but after all was done and paid , instead of partying hugs, pats and kisses I got proposal than "now if you want to touch me you need to pay new tip" ( not sure of wording but clearly to that effect ). Not sure it was joke or serious but  body movement looked as serious so  I felt a bit of shortchanged so too speak. 

All that was reported  already here in my reports. So I'm not bitter nor upset and certainly will patronize them in future , God willing,  but my serenades will be heard  somewhere else for now.

There was a boy who worked in Toyboys for a couple of years. I think he may have gone now.

Anyway his reputation amongst farangs was the same. A complete dud.

He was a cute looking twink, short, about mid 20’s but looked 19. He kept changing his number and was one of those who spent time ( not all of it) outside. No tattoos. Don’t know his name. At one time I think he was number 29. He was always being offed.

If posters had taken him, and many farangs did, then that would have skewed the impression of boys from Toyboys.

There was a boy who worked in Toyboys for a couple of years. I think he may have gone now.

Anyway his reputation amongst farangs was the same. A complete dud.

He was a cute looking twink, short, about mid 20’s but looked 19. He kept changing his number and was one of those who spent time ( not all of it) outside. No tattoos. Don’t know his name. At one time I think he was number 29. He was always being offed.

If posters had taken him, and many farangs did, then that would have skewed the impression of boys from Toyboys.

Sure, it happens. But let me give an example of why I like TB. Last trip, one of my offs left me very quickly. Not just cum and go more like cum and run a sprint. Next night the manager came to me said he noticed, apologized, gave me a free off and told me the boy would be spoken to. He was looking out to make sure I was happy. What more can I ask?