Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

1 hour ago, Michael said:

So we know his English is not good. :)  But, will he have sex with man?

At least from what i heard, he wont. But he will go with male customer to their hotel. Possible for something more light. Not sure the details on what he can and cannot do though. Id assume at the very least he will get naked, and masturbate? And maybe let you touch. But honestly, i have no idea as ive never took him lol

Also this guess is based on the time he was in moonlight, so i have no idea now that he no longer working at moonlight full time.

So, I check out Moonlight tonight. It was fun. It was VERY light on customers and lots of attention from boys. That was good. Babe was there. I didn't talk to him as I had a twink sitting with me I liked. I thought for their first few nights, it was pretty good and a good group of boys and models. They are having a big party of Oct 3 they told me as I left.

50 minutes ago, Michael said:

So, I check out Moonlight tonight. It was fun. It was VERY light on customers and lots of attention from boys. That was good. Babe was there. I didn't talk to him as I had a twink sitting with me I liked. I thought for their first few nights, it was pretty good and a good group of boys and models. They are having a big party of Oct 3 they told me as I left.

Did you stay for the show though? I believe more customers come at show time. 

I hope you don’t wait too long to off Babe! Your chances are highest now when the bar is still relatively empty. Was your twink from Moonlight or another bar?

3 hours ago, Michael said:

I watched the FB vdo from the show tonight. The guys on stage in small speedos; all looked very fine. I would say that some of the guys, in particular Mr Babe, were hiding a sock or something other in front of their speedos to look more impressive. I have never seen Mr Babe with such a large bulge on stage before, but the shape of it told me that there was more than the "real thing" inside. 

16 hours ago, hank75 said:

Did you stay for the show though? I believe more customers come at show time. 

I hope you don’t wait too long to off Babe! Your chances are highest now when the bar is still relatively empty. Was your twink from Moonlight or another bar?

I only stayed till about 10:45. It was raining and the area was getting zero walking traffic. Heavy rain. Took 20 min to get a grab.

14 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

I watched the FB vdo from the show tonight. The guys on stage in small speedos; all looked very fine. I would say that some of the guys, in particular Mr Babe, were hiding a sock or something other in front of their speedos to look more impressive. I have never seen Mr Babe with such a large bulge on stage before, but the shape of it told me that there was more than the "real thing" inside. 

I didn't find Mr. Babe as attractive in person as on video. There were others there I thought were sexier.

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

I think his new hairstyle is not doing him any good

it's not too bad I think, much better than the super short he had a while after he cut it (for whatever reason). What's doing him even less good is the new nose. Someone had already pointed that out somewhere here, and I have to agree. The difference is not huge, but the original nose was definitely much cuter.

21 hours ago, Davidpain1985 said:

Anyone watched moonlight show streaming on blued yesterday? How was it?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGj0CV0nRe2/?igshid=4sarvlhs5eok

It was on Instagram and Facebook...it consisted of the start of show parade of "stars".  Everyone looked familiar as if it was a recycled video from October 2019.  It wasn't, it was from the present...Nicky, babe, etc.  It was more interesting than the new Jupiter video which was posted earlier tonight.