abidismaili

How crowded is Boyztown and Sunee currently?

Guest CaptainSwing

Did he also say why Isaan has so many of them compared to rural areas in other parts of Thailand? Can you ask him please on my behalf. I am very interested.

Would that I could.  Alas, that love-for-the-ages passed its expiration date.

Regarding busy gogos I sometimes get frustrated if there is a boy I have the hots for becomes unavailable before I have a chance to call him over. Maybe another customer gets him first, maybe he’s offed or maybe he disappears behind the scenes or exits the bar. If it’s the former I’m jealous particularly if the customer holds the boy’s cock. 

At a bar the other night, a dancer I was keen on was sitting with a farang who, at first, had his tongue down the dancer's mouth and then had the lad's cock down his mouth! Enough to make anyone a bit jealous.  :bad:

Fantastic report ggobkk, can’t wait for the next chapter! Particularly enjoyed your description of Soph, I am only surprised he wasn’t the first item on your Pattaya agenda with assets like these.

Is it usual to have so many females in Pattaya bars? I was under the impression that only Bangkok bars like Jupiter, Moonlight, Dreamboy etc attracted the Asian female demographic.

Is it usual to have so many females in Pattaya bars? I was under the impression that only Bangkok bars like Jupiter, Moonlight, Dreamboy etc attracted the Asian female demographic.

In Boyztown bars they are common sight / and a noise / those days. 

I'm under impression that those in Bangkok are more generous tippers to boys on the stage

--

And thank you too! My question perfectly answered.

I had no idea there are two other cabaret shows in Jomtien, besides The Venue. I can't remember seeing that in October but I was mostly near The Venue area because it is more crowded there than at the Poseidon end of the soi. I do think there is a very small cabaret show opposite Poseidon, I remember seeing that last year,  is that one of the two you mean?

For the long time travellers: how often 10 or 20 years ago you saw female cusomters in bars? Is this a recent phenomenon?

Second question: if this trend is new and it is because of Asian (Chinese) customers, then why did farang women never go to the gay boy bars, and why do Asian women do it?

Second question: if this trend is new and it is because of Asian (Chinese) customers, then why did farang women never go to the gay boy bars, and why do Asian women do it?

I have seen farang female customers in Dreamboys Bkk, Tawan and Jupiter2018. I think you have never seen them because you don’t visit those bars.

At Tawan there was a blonde lady sitting a front seat at chuck wow show and screamed when the boys cum got to her hair. lol

When I visited Jupiter this month , a group of 6 farang women

came and Boom was all over the blonde girl of the group.

There are also a few regular expat farang female customers in Jupiter.

A few month ago one of the expat farang lady offered homemade chocolate that she made to all the boys and nearby customers.

Unfortunately for her, all the boys were refusing the offer she looked so dissapointed.

The question is, do these farang women off the boys? I know some of the Asian women do. Or are they just one-off giggly tourists?

I read an interesting article (on Stickman I believe- will try to find the link) about farang women living the bohemian life on Pattaya beaches and getting pregnant by local boys.

The question is, do these farang women off the boys? I know some of the Asian women do.

Why not? I know they do.

But off rate among farang female are probably lower than Asian girls.

Asian women are more familiar with sex workers in their culture.

Like host clubs in China or Japan, solely for female clients.

I have spoken to a Japanese woman in her thirties who speaks good English in Jupiter once. She said she used to visit host club in Japan but since she found Thai gogo bars she doesn’t go to Japanese host bars anymore as it’s much cheaper in Bangkok.

She admitted she has spent fortune on gift to Japanese hosts.

I found it curious is the fact she was a very good looking girl.

It was very eye opening conversation.

30 years ago I enjoyed to visit the famous Adam & Eve club in North Pattaya. There was a large stage for shows and several additional platforms with go-go dancers. Part of the audience were well off members of the local (Thai) gay population of Pattaya, usually sitting in groups and sharing a bottle of whiskey. The facilities included a number of well appointed rooms with a massage table and an extra large bath room, that was used for the world famous body-to-body (soapy) massage. If I remember correctly, there were at least ten of these massage rooms. 

Go-go dancers and staff were all male, of course. Women were permitted in the audience (hence the name Adam & Eve), but they had to sit on the upper floor, where they could observe the stage from a balcony. Unfortunately I have no idea how many of them were sitting there (if any), as they were not visible from the main floor!

Thank you. I forgot about this place. It was great fun. A young guy I met there was cute, Amerasian and interesting. He was wearing a star of David - his father was an American Jewish serviceman and his mother a bar girl. He wore the necklace as a remembrance. 

Now, before some wit responds about "what's a nice Jewish boy doing in a place like this?" let me tell you he did just fine...

There are a number of karaoke bars in Pattaya and Bangkok ( and perhaps elsewhere) where Thai guys entertain Thai ladies and are available for offs. Apparently, according to the mamasan of one of these bars whom I know, the guys are, on average, better-looking than the ones we meet. I've seen the photos; stunning. Prices are similar to those of Bangkok bars. The clientele tend to be local women with under-performing husbands, or partners who work abroad.  The mamasan makes a good living.

I found it curious is the fact she was a very good looking girl.

quite often I see very good looking guys , both Asian and farang still offing boys from bars and having massages in M2M places even if one would think they can get free sex easily.

Perhaps those are believers in old saying that nothing is as expensive as free things?

There are a number of karaoke bars in Pattaya and Bangkok ( and perhaps elsewhere) where Thai guys entertain Thai ladies and are available for offs. Apparently, according to the mamasan of one of these bars whom I know, the guys are, on average, better-looking than the ones we meet. I've seen the photos; stunning. Prices are similar to those of Bangkok bars. The clientele tend to be local women with under-performing husbands, or partners who work abroad.  The mamasan makes a good living.

Interesting. Do you know any bar names and locations?