spoon

Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya

On 2/1/2019 at 1:33 AM, spoon said:

This is something i can get used to, and good enough reason for me to choose to stay in jomtien vs boystown especially seongthaw is easy ride between the two place.

Yes, youve defined my main reason for staying in Jomtien...my morning beach time...

I've always been content with coffee in the morning and the beach in the afternoon.  I still haven't found a decent coffee shop in Jomtien that competes with Gafae, Benjamit or Starbucks.   So far this has been a good incentive to stay in South Pattaya.

3 hours ago, hank75 said:

Wonderful conclusion spoon, thank you for your entertaining chapter by chapter reports. Helps those of us here with Thailand withdrawal!

I am starting to having the same withdrawal myself. Writting the reports helps me reliving some of the experiences as well. 

7 hours ago, spoon said:

some of my best experience had been with older but still fit and muscular guys. I find them to have less attitude issues, more passionate and caring, and of course more muscular and very appreciative.

I'm not surprised , this is my impression as well. Experience counts, they know that in order to stay afloat in the business they  need to deliver and they do.