DrimVoiz

Bangkok Infinity: The Hottest, Steamiest and Most Scalding Reunion with a Boy

2 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

My other fave is the staple for go go bar shows where the boys with raging hard-on wearing condoms and parading...Mr. Runner-up was there (ahem, haa haa)...woah, he's also GIGANTIC!!!

I think I know who is your Mr Runner-up.

I was surprised to see him doing a big cock show. Somehow I have this preconceptions that only older rough looking guys do that kind of  shows and not pretty ones. lol

Welcome back Drim!

He is really a stunner, that's why u know him, lol. I think he's an adventurous type of guy that's why he was able 2 do the c*ck show, you can see with the number of his tattoos how he's up 4 a challenge, haa haa...but it made him really sexy, idk why, it suited him well.

Wow, thank you Jasper and more reports 2 come 4 all of u guys!!!

20 hours ago, Jasper said:

Somehow I have this preconceptions that only older rough looking guys do that kind of  shows and not pretty ones. lol

This was certainly my experience in Jan. I was pretty disappointed by the quality of dancers in shows actually, maybe the younger/prettier guys don’t feel like they need to work as hard to get attention?

3 hours ago, Wynter11 said:

This was certainly my experience in Jan. I was pretty disappointed by the quality of dancers in shows actually, maybe the younger/prettier guys don’t feel like they need to work as hard to get attention?

Ur right Wynter, they know they can be easily selected bcoz of their looks...but a pretty boy performing is a plus for me!!!

23 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Many younger/prettier boys don't work at the bars nowdays they can pick up their clients on line ...

Yes, most of the mbs use social media app now...but there is no thrill 2 it, that's 4 me...and this sometimes subject 2 sickness (since they usually don't have a reg checkup unlike in the bar/massage place that its required), petty crime (since they don't work 2 any bar/massage place so they can freely do it), false identity (since you don't come face2face with the boy), among others...this are only possibilities 2 happen so its still up to the customer if they want 2 hire thru social media.

7 hours ago, fjeffmy said:

wow.Such a beautiful experience.Thanks for sharing. You are a fantastic writer.i feel that i am in the same room as both of you just by reading your article.Thanks again

Wow, many thanks fjeffmy!!! Its fulfilling 2 know that u guys like my reports!!! More 2 come!!!

43 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Yes, most of the mbs use social media app now...but there is no thrill 2 it, that's 4 me...and this sometimes subject 2 sickness (since they usually don't have a reg checkup unlike in the bar/massage place that its required), petty crime (since they don't work 2 any bar/massage place so they can freely do it), false identity (since you don't come face2face with the boy), among others...this are only possibilities 2 happen so its still up to the customer if they want 2 hire thru social media.

Yes you're right in general but my experience through the social media was pretty good,and sometimes I notice a boy that attract my attention in the bar and invited him on thatsave me the off fee,drinks ,tips act. .To my suprise the same boy is willing to accept less through the apps than they qouted at their bar, maybe because they don't want to break the standard rate acceptable at their bar I really don't know.

25 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Yes you're right in general but my experience through the social media was pretty good,and sometimes I notice a boy that attract my attention in the bar and invited him on thatsave me the off fee,drinks ,tips act. .To my suprise the same boy is willing to accept less through the apps than they qouted at their bar, maybe because they don't want to break the standard rate acceptable at their bar I really don't know.

Most likely if you off him from bar, he will have to give some cut to either mamasan or bar etc while if he gets customer from apps, its 100% his. His net income from that off could be very well higher than from bar? Only he knows. 

7 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Pity that he didn't stay overnight with you.

Actually, I tried LT with him ONCE...and I'm very excited and horny at the same time since its my 1st time to sleep with a man overnight. He usually do ST though, as most boys do (but can agree with LT) and its totally okay with me since having s*x with him is more than enough... :) 

As we continue, I know you guys are enjoying this, lol...the next day, I planned 2 have a massage @ Senso, its long overdue now, and I've missed it on my last trip since I got lost with the directions, haa haa. Btw many thanks Vinapu 4 d exact location of d place. :) 

I walked to its street and now I know why I missed it. Its sign might be a bit covered by the leaves and bushes on its front garden...and guests can enter the gate, so I hurriedly come inside.

Upon entering I was impressed by the design of Senso, its a Victorian era style mansion, complete with chandelier, luxurious lamps and mirrors and posh carpet...its like as if ur a prince (ooopppsss wrong massage place, lol). The manager (who is cute btw) asked me 2 seat and the masseurs are watching tv when I arrived who suddenly line-up when they saw me.

Then I asked the manager for a standard massage/room, so he said its 1,000 baht plus he shows me in a calculator 1,200 minimum tip for the masseur, so its 2,200, I said okay. I asked if he can be my masseur since he is cute wearing eyeglasses and looks sexy in jeans. He's not that buffed or chiseled but got muscles on the right places. He smiled in reply and presented the boys and ask me 2 pick. There's only less than 10 boys and most are rough-looking but musclebound. I see there's a gym inside. After running my eyes on them, I shown the manager of the pic of the gorgeuos masseur who I like bcoz of his abs and muscles. He said he is no longer working in Senso. Oh. Then I shown the other pic of the cute masseur which I also like. He said he still works in there but 2day is in holiday, he come back 2 his hometown. Uh-oh. Then I said "I choose you, can u give me a massage?"...to which he replied "Okay, I also give massage"...then he asked me to follow me upstairs.

Senso got a lot of floors, and I think we're already in the 5th floor going from a series of stairs and landing...whew, @ last...he shows me the room with bed, hanging mirror beside it and hanger with stand where you can hang your clothes and a small cabinet beside the bed for the massage oil and your other things. Then, he shown the shower room with sink and toilet, I can say the room is simple but clean. Then he asked me 2 shower and then leave.

So I stripped off my clothes and shower, soaping myself in the process. There's only shower curtain btw, no glass door. Then the cute masseur came back and I thought he will join me in the shower, but just handed me a mouthwash, and wait outside. Ah. So I just finished my shower, dried myself with the towel and gargle with mouthwash.

Afterwards, I wrap the towel on my waist and step-out the shower. The cute masseur was still waiting for me in the door. Then he asked me to go to the bed. He's wearing undies now, so sexy with a tattoo on his chest.

After that, he asked me 2 lie down facing the bed, and I buried my face in the pillow. Then, he massaged me and I can say its a very good massage, he really knows how 2 do it and got a hard pressure. I got a h*rd-*n when his hand is already in my errogenous zone, lol...intentionally bumping his fingers on my m*nh**d and balls (and *sshole, ha ha), and applying more pressure on my *sscheeks, wow.

Then he asked me 2 turn around, lay with my back on the bed. I said "sorry" bcoz I got a full *r*ct**n, he smiled and replied "its okay". He removed his undies and sat on me with my m*nh**d in his hand. I was surprised that there's also a massage for my private parts, haa haa, I mean he did not immediately m*st*rb*t* me.

And then, the hj begins as he stroked me very, very fast. But I admit it really took me a lllooonnnggg time b4 I c*m when I'm not that horny. I think his hand is already tired, he he. I asked him 2 play both of my nipples, it may help me on the release, lol.

His m*nh**d is still soft and I asked if I can j*rk it *ff, which he agreed. Omg, after a couple of up and down with my hand, it got *r*ct*d and its huge and thick. I said "its BIG", he smiled and he said "will close" showing me the clock. I responded "Senso will close now?"...to which he replied "no our massage, its 1 hr only"...aaahhh. A few more seconds I c*m, let him wash his hands 1st and then I showered, with him not joining me again. After showering, I dried myself again with the towel and wear my clothes. He was waiting again 4 me in the door. He said "my friend already called" so I rush myself. Oh he was referring to the housekeeper who will clean the room after the massage. I paid him then, add 300 baht, for a total of 2,500 as we walk downstairs and got out of Senso...as I walk back 2 my hotel, I'm excited thinking about Mr. Runner-up of Dreamboy <TO BE CONTINUED>

4 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

....and then I showered, with him not joining me again. ....

I'm excited thinking about Mr. Runner-up of Dreamboy <TO BE CONTINUED>

From my experience at Senso boys are  only taken shower with me after massage when I invite them to, it seems  not to be part of standard procedure there but can't recall case when they refused though.

Hope you had plenty of fun with Runner-up guy ! 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

From my experience at Senso boys are  only taken shower with me after massage when I invite them to, it seems  not to be part of standard procedure there but can't recall case when they refused though.

Hope you had plenty of fun with Runner-up guy ! 

I c...maybe I'm used with the boy joining me immediately in the shower like in Prince and Arena...the same experience is with Sun...but still, its the best massage, I think, the best extra service is in Prince, that's 4 sure!!! :D