TotallyOz

A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - October 30, 2020

On 10/31/2020 at 6:32 PM, paulsf said:

Thanks Michael. I know who you are talking about.  He was working at Nakarat till Bangkok Massage reopened. 

Yes, you do! He misses you!

3 hours ago, AlexThompson said:

What a fun, breezy story. I felt like I was walking through the soi with you.

That Fire Island boy story is such an insane coincidence!

Thank you! It was fun and great to see the lad again. Now, we are both grown up and old. But, the memory of him in my bed for a week on Fire Island still stands out in my mind.

4 hours ago, yp11 said:

May I know if lucky boy open? which one most recommend if go for sexy show? Im heading to Bangkok tomorrow and might stay for few nights

It was not open when I was there last weekend. Fresh Boys was open and a slew of sexy guys.

18 hours ago, Michael said:

It was not open when I was there last weekend. Fresh Boys was open and a slew of sexy guys.

Thanks for prompt reply

I will go take a look if lucky boy open, if not might go fresh boy as your recommended 

Interested to watch a big cock show and my friend told me lucky boy have the show haha

18 hours ago, Michael said:

Sorry Micheal, may I know if Hotmale or freshboy have big cock show? Or any other bar? Thank you

2 minutes ago, vinapu said:

You parted ways on Christmas Eve ? Heart breaking

Actually two days ago but he came to pick up his stuff today. I am not much of a Christmas person so I didn't even know it was Christmas Eve until you just said that. Now, I am truly heartbroken!

4 hours ago, Michael said:

Now, they call him for anything I need to do or packages I need to pick up. I wonder if they think he is my boss just because I do whatever he says?

My guess is they prefer to speak Thai and perhaps he's even more fluent than you ?

40 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

I wonder why he left you on the first place just to come back few days later...

Easy. He was not following our agreement. He did not believe all the things I told him and vice versa. When he got back out into the world, he realized he had it made. He has the opportunity of a lifetime if he is good. I can assure you that I am also very good to him. He needed a bit of a distance to see that. I had asked him to go. But, we contacted each other daily and then he finally said the magic words. Been with me ever since. (no, the magic words were not open sesame)

9 hours ago, Boy69 said:

it's  easy to lost control  if you are not setting boundaries with Thai boys.

this rule applies to anybody in any relationship , not necessarily even romantic one I think . Try to skip lunch at work to do something' important'   once or twice , before you notice your  boss will be expecting to work during lunch hours too day after day , 8 days a week

On 2/7/2021 at 8:03 AM, Michael said:

The front desk did not even ask me to sign for it (odd).

actually not odd at all. I take it from your other post that you are renting, not owning the place. The parking rights come with the condo ownership, so if anybody, the owner would need to approve the use of the parking right, not you being only the tenant. So maybe the owner actually did approve it without you even realizing, or the juristic person just issued it because it's only for a motorcycle, which is not a big deal. I tend to think the latter happened.