yp11

Just a report, went to a gogo show on 7th Nov

5 hours ago, yp11 said:

Just a report, lucky boys still closed

Dream boy, hotmales and freshboys opening, other not sure.

I went to freshboys on Saturday 7 Nov and a lots of boys but most looks underage and skinny

Total 6 shows, 3 boys hot dancing, 1 boy sexy dance with showing abit of his cock, 3 boys with big cock show, they are confident and in good attitude and ladyboy have 3 great lip syncing shows

Show ended at 1130 pm, I tried to check with dreamboy if they have 2nd show, they said just start but I feels like they are going to end so I left.

Saturday night but not much customers, hope more guest and support to them coming soon.

Will visit Bangkok again next month and hope lucky boys will be open at that time.

I love Bangkok.  ...have visited 3 times, but for me I had problems for what you cited in line three: "I went to Freshboys on Saturday 7 November and a lots of boys but most looks underage and skinny."  That was my problem in my wanting to off any of the boys that I viewed while being at some of the boy bars in Bangkok as well as in Pattaya.  I was much younger then, but again, I had problems being seen with a boy outside of the bars, for the age difference was far too apparent to others who were on the streets and lanes and alleys.  This couple was far too conspicuous for me to handle.

Whenever I do manage to return, I'll probably have to have my fun on the premises (if allowed) or go to the massage parlors for some torrid play!

I agree. As I recall the boys from my last visits in early March they don't look underage. Some of them are twinky but others ar quite manly. In particular one of the more mature guys have a very nice lean muscular body - with a large tattoo covering his right chest and shoulder. He is far from looking underage (but very attractive IMO).

It's certainly necessary to re-calibrate when estimating the age of Asians.

I believe most or all of the lads at Fresh Boys will be over 18, as proven by ID, or better still passports from Myanmar, Vietnam etc.   Passports are very difficult to forge and have nice large clear photos, so I prefer them as ID. 

However, do still make sure you check the documents & do so before paying the off fee.  Several years ago, I encountered one where the critical dates on his passport showed he was a few weeks short of the claimed figure.   That was when FB were in their previous location on Soi Twilight.   So I had to abandon that idea.  That's the only time this has happened with me in BKK.  

For years no bars that I know of anywhere in Thailand, including bars in the infamous Sunee Plaza, have had under age boys for years.  That is a thing of the past and it is becoming a thing of the distant past.  If some of them look under age, that doesn't mean they are under age.  If in doubt, check their ID card or take a different boy who you are certain is not under age.  Between the bars and the hookup apps, there is no shortage of choices.

On 11/11/2020 at 3:11 AM, Axiom2020 said:

I love Bangkok.  ...have visited 3 times, but for me I had problems for what you cited in line three: "I went to Freshboys on Saturday 7 November and a lots of boys but most looks underage and skinny."  That was my problem in my wanting to off any of the boys that I viewed while being at some of the boy bars in Bangkok as well as in Pattaya.  I was much younger then, but again, I had problems being seen with a boy outside of the bars, for the age difference was far too apparent to others who were on the streets and lanes and alleys.  This couple was far too conspicuous for me to handle.

Whenever I do manage to return, I'll probably have to have my fun on the premises (if allowed) or go to the massage parlors for some torrid play!

Maybe next time u can try Jupiter but most of them are straight, as long as good attitude everything are fine

On 11/11/2020 at 3:27 AM, Michael said:

I have been to Freshboys weekly for months and never seen anyone looking underage. I think they are twinky for sure. Also, knowing at least 10 of them well, all of them are well over 20 and most over 23-25.

Hope your trip was a success!

Yea thank you for shared me the information.

Maybe I just back from Chiang Mai and circle bar all boys looks 25++ haha

Those dancers have good muscle but only those boys are twinky 

Might visit again next month.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:40 AM, speedoo1 said:

I agree. As I recall the boys from my last visits in early March they don't look underage. Some of them are twinky but others ar quite manly. In particular one of the more mature guys have a very nice lean muscular body - with a large tattoo covering his right chest and shoulder. He is far from looking underage (but very attractive IMO).

I found those dancers have good muscular body. I did not ask the age but just twinky if compare to those dancers. 

20 hours ago, z909 said:

It's certainly necessary to re-calibrate when estimating the age of Asians.

I believe most or all of the lads at Fresh Boys will be over 18, as proven by ID, or better still passports from Myanmar, Vietnam etc.   Passports are very difficult to forge and have nice large clear photos, so I prefer them as ID. 

However, do still make sure you check the documents & do so before paying the off fee.  Several years ago, I encountered one where the critical dates on his passport showed he was a few weeks short of the claimed figure.   That was when FB were in their previous location on Soi Twilight.   So I had to abandon that idea.  That's the only time this has happened with me in BKK.  

Few years before one boy told me they get temporary visa to looking for job in Thailand and need to return their country every 90 days, but I'm not sure is that true.

Mamasan told me their boys mostly from Myanmar, Cambodia.

20 hours ago, Gaybutton said:

For years no bars that I know of anywhere in Thailand, including bars in the infamous Sunee Plaza, have had under age boys for years.  That is a thing of the past and it is becoming a thing of the distant past.  If some of them look under age, that doesn't mean they are under age.  If in doubt, check their ID card or take a different boy who you are certain is not under age.  Between the bars and the hookup apps, there is no shortage of choices.

Will do next time, will check a few more bars there.

Times have changed. In 1995, sixteen was the legal age for bar-work and even when this changed  to eighteen (1996?) the young people who were coming from Isaan and so on probably looked younger than they do today. Improvements in health and diet  followed Thaksin's reforms of the early years of this century and , as has happened in the west, resulted in earlier puberty and maturation.