Radek48

what kind of massage do you prefer for 2 hands or 4

2 hands if it's a strong massage but I do like 4 hands for some fun and I now do as vinapu said, I choose one and have him choose the second. I have had one of those 4 hands where one guy was good and strong but the other too soft. It was the same when it came to the extras after the massage, the strong one was willing to play and have fun but the other just wanted to finish off the massage with a hand job, softy left early and I had fun with the stronger guy. Since then it's aways the guy I choose selecting the other. 

39 minutes ago, speedoo1 said:

Why pay double for 4 hands when 2 are sufficient? most of us don't come for the massage but for the "afters" with the guy. It doesn't get double as good because there 2 of them.

not so sure

first, "most" doesn't meant 'all ' , different people may find  fun in different situations 

second , while massage itself won't get double enjoyable because  of 4 hands,  " fun after " effect may be more exponential than linear if only guys like each other and have fun being together

I did it once by accident at Jomtien beach under the palm trees many years ago , I schedule massage with one masseuse after I finish my breakfast but he disappeared so I took another one after few minutes the first masseuse came and apologized that the massage session took longer than he thought with his last client so the second masseuse kindly suggest I do massage with both of them and it was unique experience indeed . thinking about it now I don't understand why I never did it again ...