reader

The golden lads of Pattaya yesteryear

Fascinating article. I had absolutely no idea that Asians were preferred clients. Interesting that having similar cultures (wonder exactly what that means?) is an important issue, that they are kinder to the boys and that they are better tippers. I also had no idea that farang were the "least desirable" type of customer, partly because most are, in the words of one of the boys, lousy tippers and look down on the boys. How true that is, I just do not know. I really wonder what is the proportion of Asian to western customers. It certainly seems from the limited responses in the article that the average Asian customer is generally a lot younger than the average farang.

8 hours ago, a-447 said:

So the Thai guys preferring Asian customers comes as no surprise at all to me.

not disputing anything we should remember that   only 3 guys, friends at that ,  were interviewed, enough statistic sample to formulate hypothesis not not enough to built theory.

quite a few times I heard from my guys that they don't like customers from this or that Asian nation, some times they even explained why.

Combing for listings on Grindr, one often will see statements like 'Asians prefered " but also ' white guys prefered", never saw note "yen or yuan prefered' neither " dollars nor euro not accepted"

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

not disputing anything we should remember that   only 3 guys, friends at that ,  were interviewed, enough statistic sample to formulate hypothesis not not enough to built theory.

Yes I agree it's just a generalisation.

I heard other things from Thai boys and girls sex workers such as Japanese have weirdo sex requests, Indians are very stingy , Chinese has rude attitude and threat them badly atc.

Most of them said to me that the farangs are the most naive clients for gold diggers girls and boys sex workers who 'sell' them fake love stories.