Olddaddy

I must lead a boring life ?

Is it just me?

Time after time I read on here il you guys travelling to different places some within weeks ,some posters are one month in Brazil the week after in Germany then in Thailand!

Travelling the World for sex, if only I had the time and money 

I must lead a boring life compared to some of you 

I know I lead a boring life (well some may think so) but I am happy with that, before the pandemic I travelled once a year mostly to Thailand but have been many times to the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Singapore. Unless something else untoward occurs I shall restart my travelling next year, starting with my Thailand lost time catch up trip but I have plans to return to the other above mentioned countries at some stage. In the mean time I shall plod along with my boring but happy life😁

20 hours ago, scott456 said:

I wish I could go to church with my bf.

Wasn't that exciting 😁

But I must go back this Sunday thanks for reminding me ,that's how exciting that was 🤣

19 hours ago, TMax said:

I know I lead a boring life (well some may think so) but I am happy with that, before the pandemic I travelled once a year mostly to Thailand but have been many times to the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Singapore. Unless something else untoward occurs I shall restart my travelling next year, starting with my Thailand lost time catch up trip but I have plans to return to the other above mentioned countries at some stage. In the mean time I shall plod along with my boring but happy life😁

I think your in Australia too ?

4 hours ago, a-447 said:

It's easy to get bored in Western Australia. You have to make your own fun here.

That's one reason why we travel so much.

You have more there than us over in Eastern Australia,love to explore all the goldfields you have there 

All those tough miners in Kalgoorlie,I wonder if Grinder is busy there😍