bkkmfj2648

How did you celebrate this New Year period Dec 2022 / Jan 2023 ?

My new years was the same old routine, a good movie a bottle of red wine then sleep. I gave up staying up all night just to see the new year in a long time ago, maybe if I was in Thailand, Philippines or Vietnam I would do something different. The last time I did stay up to celebrate a new year I was in Bangkok and that celebration was two of us screwing the night away😜

Firstly, I’d like to thank the OP for another great post about his activities in Thailand.

I was visiting my family for New Year (I live in Ireland).  My sister and sometimes brother usually assemble in my parents house and watch the  rather insipid New Year’s Eve show on we have in Irish TV, and drink a glass of Prosecco at midnight. Then head to bed soon after.

I woke up that morning was a bit of a sore throat. But didn’t take much notice of it. When my my sister arrived she said I should said take a Covid test. I decided to take one just to reassure her (my mother had some to hand). To my horror it turned out to be a positive test.

My first ever positive Covid test after nearly three years of the virus. What an evening to get it! So that was the end of the party, and I had to go home. Ended up ringing in the New Year with a glass of Baileys in my bed…

Kudos BKK; u r quite the author! I hope u regard ur posts here as part of ur personal diary, maybe even a first draft of ur autobiography.

Gld for u that u had such wndrfl frst time exprncs. (-:

Sorry I cant contribute anything to ur questionnaire. No buddhist or condo exprnc, and in israel we prfr the hebrew jewish NY.

Now that NY is over, may u have a happy year.

14 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Are you able to sit and eat like them on the floor ??

Meal_night_before2.jpg.08f20be2d94fc639942f2b3b6ba06166.jpg

H etc.). What I found weird is that the notice was directed towards condo owners. So I felt excluded as I rent here. So I called the number and I spoke to the organizer and she told me - well we don't include renters - as our past experience is that renters don't want to make donations as they are not owners.

- and woke up very late the next day with a hangover.

1. yes , I can

2. three guys on the first plan with exception of yellow shirt look handsome and highly offable  (if they were in another setting of course)

3. they could use word residents instead to be more inclusive

4.now you know why New Years day is public holiday, to nurse that hangover

thank you for the great report and Happy New 2023 to you bkkmfj and all readers and contributors

as for New Year Eve I stay at home. We had family party as one of us has birthday on  Dec 31st but I voted 124 : 87 to stay home. 

I did nothing special other than calling friend in time zone 6 hour apart and we had video toast, she with Advocat and me with , you guessed it , Gordon Gin. Because of time difference I was still 3 hours in 2022  and she was already 3 hours in 2023.

I stay past midnight but did nothing special at the strike of 12, flush toilet perhaps or made tea, I don't remember .

For me New Year Eve  is when I'm going to airport to fly somewhere for vacation

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

2. three guys on the first plan with exception of yellow shirt look handsome and highly offable  (if they were in another setting of course)

Your wish is granted Vinapu.  Those 3 guys are in fact ALL offable.  The one with the peace sign I got to know thanks to the guy here in Jomtien that organizes my 4 hands massages for me.  I had a crush on him and through subsequent 4 hand massages without my main guy - I got to know his "partner in crime" - the one standing behind the sliding glass doors.  They do EXCELLENT synchronized 4 hand massages and the ending is like a New Year's Eve firework display  :>))

For the other 2 that you nominated I have not been with them but it was made clear to me that they can be offed  :>))

On 1/4/2023 at 2:07 AM, Shonen said:

Met the charming manager, Paul, of that bar. Also two staff members were shirtless like Double Shot does. One of the staff there reminds me of the former King As he  wears glasses similar. He’s very funny.

I am glad that you met the charming Paul over at the Coqtale bar.

I also have noticed that sometimes Paul's guys are taking off their shirts - perhaps it is a result of the "stiff" competition emanating from the shirtless (after 10pm) Double Shot guys.

Hopefully I will see you soon at the Coqtale bar!

On 1/4/2023 at 5:15 AM, MarcSingap said:

The boys at BBB are on stage fully dressed... just no sense. But BBB packed with customers for showtime.

I hate this.  The last several times that I have been there - there were perhaps 20 to 25 guys standing there on stage where only 3 or 4 were shirtless.  And then at the end of the night by closing time - the only remaining guys on the stage are the ones still with there shirts on - as ALL of the shirtless guys had already been offed.

I love BBB --> BUT, the last time I was there in December with fellow member, @spoon the music was truly unbearable - it was so loud I got a bit nauseated - the first time in life that loud music made me this way - I am sure that the decibels were WAY over the permitted limits.

Consequently, I now prefer X-Boys in Pattaya - as the music is played at a more reasonable level and the guys who work there are more willing to be nude and more sexual.  There is even the live fucking show where they fuck in the audience - even on your lap if you let them.....

On 1/4/2023 at 5:15 AM, MarcSingap said:

1st Jan I took the 3 boys and my Cambodian boy to Koh Larn. Again a relaxing and funny day with them. To my surprise the boys told me they were never offed by customer before for beach party... (no sex on the beach of course. Just having friendly fun together).

This is still on my bucket list - to bring a group of fun guys over to Koh Larn to have a day or two of fun.

13 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

This is still on my bucket list - to bring a group of fun guys over to Koh Larn to have a day or two of fun.

two days are better as it included night between them, you guys need a rest after all that swimming, ahem

On 1/3/2023 at 5:15 PM, MarcSingap said:

The boys at BBB are on stage fully dressed... just no sense. But BBB packed with customers for showtime

34 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

The last several times that I have been there - there were perhaps 20 to 25 guys standing there on stage where only 3 or 4 were shirtless.

when I asked in Nov why such inconsistency, never mind lunacy,   one of boys known to me said that it's up to them to be in shirt or bare chested. 

Following night   I offed two guys from there ( in order , not together ). No prize for guessing if night before on the stage they were fully dressed or shirtless.

as for music , I'm not surprised you got nauseated , BBB along with Jupiter and Dreamoys Patpong are worst offenders.

14 minutes ago, vinapu said:

No prize for guessing if night before on the stage they were fully dressed or shirtless.

corrected as above for better understanding.

as for fully dressed  in the room / bed , it's one hell of great pleasure for me to undress guys slowly but surely