Olddaddy

Do you ask to kiss them?

Well,this is a hard one especially if the boys are straight you wish to enjoy.

Do you ask if they 💋 😘

I was in Winner Go Go bar last year in Pattaya and saw a few farangs seated with boys passionately kissng,one had his old tongue 👅down the boys throat   ,I doubt the boys enjoyed it ..

But my question is ,those stunners in Bangkok the straight acting muscle guys , any chance they will accept my question of kissing or most say no , 

I only guy straight type guys not into feminine types , should I even have the audacity to ask ?

I mean I'm not in the mood everytime to kiss ,but sometimes it's good .

I have more confidence to ask on Grindr than in a go go bar and I'm talking more about the upscale boys in Bangkok go go bars than the boys in backstreet Pattaya on this subject 

If I haven't been kissed by a boy, there is 0% chance of me paying the bar fine. 
Taking home a boy who really doesn't want to be near you is a recipe for a shit experience. When I walk into a bar I have learned to read the room, and the boys. When I see farang call down a boy who was actively trying to hide from him, I always expect it will end up as a rant on one of these websites a few days after. 

Seriously, if you have no connection at all with a bar boy, just leave. Some boys just want to get boy drinks, good for them. Find the next one in the next bar. 

2 hours ago, forrestreid said:

Your thoughts are very much on Thai moneyboys these days Sydneyboy (sorry, Olddaddy).

The cold of the antipodean winter getting you down?

No I just want to see all the old guys my age walking around with walking frames and think how lucky I am as I past them ,sometimes I even tell them as I pass ,"hope I never get as bad as you ! 

I have become intrigued with that 90yo man that  "Gay in Pattaya"  mentioned in a post ,what a wonderful old man who lives life to the fullest 👍👍

1 hour ago, gayinpattaya said:

If I haven't been kissed by a boy, there is 0% chance of me paying the bar fine. 
Taking home a boy who really doesn't want to be near you is a recipe for a shit experience. When I walk into a bar I have learned to read the room, and the boys. When I see farang call down a boy who was actively trying to hide from him, I always expect it will end up as a rant on one of these websites a few days after. 

Seriously, if you have no connection at all with a bar boy, just leave. Some boys just want to get boy drinks, good for them. Find the next one in the next bar. 

Excellent post ! Very well said !!! 👍👍

When sat with a boy in a bar or gogo I have never asked permission before kissing them, but I would not persist if there was any negative reaction on their part. In fact I’ve only really done it when I’ve already offed the boy or had thoughts about  offing. Again I would only get my tongue involved when I judge he’s ok with that. As well as in the gogos it’s common to see the Complex bar boys being kissed later in the evening when the drinks have been flowing.

14 minutes ago, Travellerdave said:

When sat with a boy in a bar or gogo I have never asked permission before kissing them, but I would not persist if there was any negative reaction on their part. In fact I’ve only really done it when I’ve already offed the boy or had thoughts about  offing. Again I would only get my tongue involved when I judge he’s ok with that. As well as in the gogos it’s common to see the Complex bar boys being kissed later in the evening when the drinks have been flowing.

The point I was making, although I realise you didn't quote me directly, was if I boy didn't kiss me, I would question why. 
Even if the connection is financial on his part, and being horny on yours, there has to be a mutual "lust" for both parties. Then again, some old dudes like a starfish who won't do anything. 
The lesson is if a boy isn't interested to a point he wont give you a kiss, he is sitting next to you for a boy drink and a tip. He is rubbing your leg because he was told to do that...... This is almost universal in my experience. Take him home and it will be disappointing. 

Yes I see your point and agree with it. Obviously if he refuses to let you kiss him after you buy him a drink, it’s not likely to be a good experience after you off him and you have  him in your bed. Not sure if that applies if he refuses your tongue in his mouth or down his throat. 

12 minutes ago, Travellerdave said:

Yes I see your point and agree with it. Obviously if he refuses to let you kiss him after you buy him a drink, it’s not likely to be a good experience after you off him and you have  him in your bed. Not sure if that applies if he refuses your tongue in his mouth or down his throat. 

You still missed the point. "Let you kiss him" ???
No.
If he's motivated to leave the bar with you, he will kiss you first. If you force a kiss he doesn't want, you are likely to waste your money later.  
If he's motivated to leave the bar, he will be smiling and looking at you from the minute you arrive. That's the boy you want! 

8 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

But my question is ,those stunners in Bangkok the straight acting muscle guys , any chance they will accept my question of kissing or most say no , 

I only guy straight type guys not into feminine types , should I even have the audacity to ask ?

you think too much. Chances they accept kiss are very high although not universal. Some may not be keen on kissing in public i.e. in bar but gladly will do in the room.

Not much bravery required to ask - they heard it all and more. When I decide to take boy with me , after deal is sealed but before we go home I always ask them if they kiss. This order signalizes to them that I'm interested in kissing but they can refuse if they are not keen. One of sweetest moments of many offs was when guy who initially refused to kiss after hour or two  planted kiss on me unannounced.   

Yes I like it when the boy kisses me without being prompted by myself. I’ve often kissed and cuddled my boyfriends in gay localities such as the gay beach but would not do this for example around the hotel pool in front of str couples or families, for fear of causing embarrassment . Things have changed over the last 20 when I first discovered Thailand when I was nervous about say checking into a hotel not known to be gay welcoming with the intention of having “guests”.

I recall reading about the "sniff kiss", apparently a relic or reflection of the mother/ baby relationship but, in all honesty, never  encountered it. Come to think of it, my impression is that kissing may  not be  as common among gay Thai males as it is here in the UK. 

Yes sometimes I really wonder why I should bring a boy to my table in a bar or agogo. Most of the time the boys just sit there and drink along. All activities have to come from me. 
When I read there in hetero Thailand forum's, there is a lot more going on. There is kissing and touching. Some even write about blowjobs.
Why is this not the same in our environment? Too bad actually.

Maybe because most boys are not gay?

1 hour ago, gayinpattaya said:

There are a couple of bars now that only really exist as party bars for the boys. Farang customers are tolerated but largely ignored. 

Very interesting,care to name the bars you think could be 

I remember back in early 2000's getting my butt rimmed in the toilets at the Holiday go go in sunee.

After that I sat down in the Go Go area only to see the same boy kiss passionately a farang Irish expat .

After kissing and tongue 👅 licking each other the boy disappears and Martin sees me and says hello, I immediately tell him how the boy licked my asshole ,he runs out of the bar and starts vomiting outside,🤮never forget it !

He hasn't spoke to me since 2005🖕

5 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

I remember back in early 2000's getting my butt rimmed in the toilets at the Holiday go go in sunee.

After that I sat down in the Go Go area only to see the same boy kiss passionately a farang Irish expat .

After kissing and tongue 👅 licking each other the boy disappears and Martin sees me and says hello, I immediately tell him how the boy licked my asshole ,he runs out of the bar and starts vomiting outside,🤮never forget it !

He hasn't spoke to me since 2005🖕

I wish I could say that's the worst Pattaya bar story I've heard....
I distinctly remember a night a few years ago, I was in Winner Boy and had to resort to quite forcefully pushing a boy off me who had 10 kinds of cock breath.

Always good to keep spare toothbrushes, mouthwash, and big bottles of shower toiletries at your condo! 

I'm not into kissing.

But a friend is and told me he asks boys "do you kiss" and on their reaction (kissing him or verbal) he can judge.

There is no point in being shy, if you want to kiss, ask the boy!

For me, the interest a boys shows in the bar is a poor indicator. Nowadays I do most of my business online, so I have to go back a long time to find examples. 2011 there was a boy who looked dull on stage, showed no interest in anything or anyone, but was great in my room. No clear memory of the opposite, a boy showing interest in me on stage, but boring in bed, but sure that happens as well.

As for rimming/kissing:

Im-Tryna-Figure-Out-Why-My-Girls-Pussy-Tastes-Like-My-Homies-Dick-Her-Poor-Thing-He-Doesnt-Know-I-Am--Friend-Him-Why-Does-Her-Pussy-Tastes-Like-Johns-Dick-Memes.jpg.fd65ff087492c7e0ecdcccf676f822e9.jpg

3 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

But a friend is and told me he asks boys "do you kiss" and on their reaction (kissing him or verbal) he can judge.

it could be me, I always ask but only after deal is sealed so they don't need to lie and then look for excuses. If they don't , fine but often they change mind in the room. Yes , quite a few boys are not wasting words and answer is actual kissing.

I had a real cute twink from the complex, took him to a short time room there,

He made me brush my teeth after a real scrub in the shower. I guess because I’m old, he assumes I’m  filthy. I actually take great care of my teeth and gums. I put my gums in a good solution overnight so they’re nice and clean when I put them in.