TotallyOz

One Week in Gay Taiwan

Taipei is great city and people are so friendly.  I visited some years ago, but I did not have special contacts, perhaps I'm a bit too shy to make contact.

Still the most amazing sauna that I visited was soi13 in Taipei.  I guess there were more than 100 completely naked asian young guys in the sauna.

I remember also the darkest and bigggest darkroom: filled with naked bodies with hard cocks, guys cumming and moaning.  I was like a kid in a candy shop!

Unforgettable.

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

I was able to spend one week in gay Taipei and had a blast. This site helped me prepare for the itinerary. I had the week all mapped out and ready to go and see the saunas and massage places I worked hard to prepare. Like all things in life, things did not go as planned. I visited nothing I had planned.

. I do appreciate all the detailed information in this forum as it helped me plan. But, best laid plans are often laid to rest for another day.

still if you publish your plan it may help others, that way your hard work will not be wasted

5 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

. I thought this was a bit odd, but I'm an odd man so I agreed.

This made me laugh out loud 😆

5 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

it was most definitely the best week I have had in years.

You need to get out more often, leave your routine in BKK, when was your last time to Brasil, Colombia even Panama, you'll turn into one of those old guys sitting at Jomtien beach that look like they died and no one told them 😉

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

This made me laugh out loud 😆

You need to get out more often, leave your routine in BKK, when was your last time to Brasil, Colombia even Panama, you'll turn into one of those old guys sitting at Jomtien beach that look like they died and no one told them 😉

You are right. I had a trip planned to Brazil pre-covid and I want to get back there again. No interest in Panama again. I have not been to Jomtien in ages but I may look like one of those old men sitting in a bar so long that people think I died and became a statue.

10 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

He was not a money boy, he was just into foreigners (his dad did not know).

Thanks for making that point. Whenever I mention that there are young guys I meet on my many regular trips to Taipei who only want to meet foreigners (mostly older foreigners) and that money plays no part in the transaction - apart perhaps from paying for a meal - I seem to get several posters questioning this. I'll just repeat what i wrote in a post about my last trip at the end of May. Visiting the 'new' location of Hans Mens Sauna, a young guy came up to me and said "You don't remember me!" He told me we had met 4 years earlier at the gayish hot spring when he was with his then boyfriend. He'd then been 18. Now at 22 and single again, we ended up in one of the rooms for great sex. Like @TotallyOz's new friend, we have kept in touch and will meet again quite soon.

• Members

Pimping: the action or practice of controlling prostitutes and arranging clients for them, taking part of their earnings in return.

The lad was not a prostitute. Not sure what part of the post you missed. Perhaps I should not have said I gave him a gift at the end. But, he is in one of the toughest programs for semi-conductors and he needed a good computer. The father had no idea we were sleeping together. He just knew that we became friends. Just like I became friends with the father.

Thanks for the correcttve. I withdraw the remark.

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

I am surprised that @reader would quote my comment an hour after I withdrew it. It was my intention that it be ignored since I cannot delete it.

You have known me longer and knew this was a sensitive subject for me. :) I think Reader realized it was sensitive when I hit the down-vote (I rarely do that). But, I guess we all have our days and nights. Lessons: 1. Oz is sensitive about this boy (not sure why) 2. Oz is sensitive about the fabulous color of his nails this week.

Oz is sensitive about this boy (not sure why) 

Tbh, I would have reacted same way if someone had passed same comment about my LT guy.

12 hours ago, Lucky said:

I am surprised that @reader would quote my comment an hour after I withdrew it. It was my intention that it be ignored since I cannot delete it.

Sorry, Lucky, but I totally missed your withdrawal post. 

5 hours ago, Tomtravel said:

What about beaches in Taiwan? Its an island but somehow the itineraries seems to ignore them…

Taiwan has lots of beaches. I guess those of us who visit regularly have less interest in them. I can say that the water off the south coast is crystal clear - far more so than almost anywhere I have visited off Thailand. For those interested there is a gay beach not far from Tamshui station, the west end of the red subway line in Taipei. It's not so easy to find, but I am told there is sometimes activity in the bushes behind the beach. I have also read that there is a nude section but know no-one who has been there.

On 7/3/2023 at 10:57 PM, Tomtravel said:

What about beaches in Taiwan? Its an island but somehow the itineraries seems to ignore them…

The Penghu islands, which are a groups islands around 50 kms from the main islands, have beautiful beaches and according to my Taiwanese friends became the main beach destinations when borders closed during Covid.