CallMeLee

First Trip Report: Bangkok September 2023

• Members
15 hours ago, vinapu said:

When you are taking boy to the bar make sure he actually wants to go. Some boys do, some will go only because they think it makes you happy.

Some will go because it's free to them, farlang pay for everything, high tea, low tea, foods, boy bars, cocktails, boy tips, so why not.  OP pays everything for this Filipino tourist. 

On 10/2/2023 at 7:40 AM, floridarob said:

So I booked the end of January-February to give it another go before writing it off for awhile... but doing some in Indonesia and some Manila to make it worth my while going that far again 😉

Just curious: where do you go for similar pleasures in Indonesia? 

22 hours ago, floridarob said:

Bali and Jakarta, there used to be a gay disco in Jakarta that was fun, but they didn't survive Covid. The apps will keep you busy enough, there's no need to leave your hotel room, lol

I'm going to try Surabaya on this trip as well for the first time.

Surabaya's a bit off the beaten path for Western tourists (which I'm assuming you are - apologies otherwise). What are your plans there, if I'm not being nosy? 

1 hour ago, moistmango said:

Surabaya's a bit off the beaten path for Western tourists (which I'm assuming you are - apologies otherwise). What are your plans there, if I'm not being nosy? 

I have a German friend that lives in BKK, he says the more "conservative" or religious these places are the more activity on the apps...he likes Sri Lanka and Bangladesh also....

1 hour ago, CallMeLee said:

I decided to do something touristy for a change. I have never been to MahaNakhon ....

There's also a bar at the top floor. I can hear some saying that the drinks are expensive but looking at the menu, it's cheaper than boy bar drinks.

Massage quality in Arena.......... The bonus for me this time was he joined me in the shower before and after the massage. 

keep in mind there are no boys on stage at Mahanakhon so it's right and just that drinks are cheaper that in boy bars.

One thing not to be missed there is toilet on the same level down elevators are, toilet with the view in best sense of it.

Next time you want do touristy thing up high is to visit top of Bayoke sky hotel. No glass but platform is moving. If one stays there admission is free for hotel residents.

from my experience Arena boys will join you in the shower before if you ask them and after massage always.

Another great report from full filled day, thank you

8 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

I have never been to MahaNakhon so I booked a ticket via app and headed to Chong Nonsi and see what the fuss is all about.

Man, not for close to 1000 baht per pop. For that price, they better have a drink or a boy or some illicit substances waiting at the top ..

20 minutes ago, moistmango said:

Man, not for close to 1000 baht per pop. For that price, they better have a drink or a boy or some illicit substances waiting at the top .

- They do have drinks - but you have to pay extra

- Plenty of guys and eye candies but not offable

- Nothing illicit. Just a natural high

Worth it? I would say give it a try at least once

2 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

I would agree. It's a fantastic view of Bangkok. Defintely worth doing at least once :)

6 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

Maybe not "offable" in the traditional sense, but you never know.

I am a total sucker for tall building observation decks. On my last visit I chose an Airbnb at Ashton Chula partly for the high floor pool deck views which did not disappoint.